[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made out with a girl with aspergers and got my heart broken because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1468745401689.jpg (44KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468745401689.jpg
44KB, 604x604px
Made out with a girl with aspergers and got my heart broken because she didn't feel anything for me.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (47KB, 262x198px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
47KB, 262x198px
>>38853909
that's like saying you went running with a legless man and got heartbroken because he couldn't keep up with you
Autists and their variants cannot read and feel emotions
at best they can mimic them or pretend to feel them
>>
>>38853983
Can confirm feelings are hard to feel.
Some feelings are very real though.
>>
>>38853983
We're not literal robots you fucking idiot. We're still human beings and have all the same emotions as any other human.
>>
>>38853983
>she doesn't express her feelings the way I do or want her to
>SHE CANT FEEL FUCKING AUTIST REEE
no
>>
File: 1501177103388.png (211KB, 427x517px) Image search: [Google]
1501177103388.png
211KB, 427x517px
What does getting your heart broken feel like? Describe it for us who have never touched a grill.
>>
Huh, I wasn't aware that girls were capable of contracting Asperger's.
>>
>>38853983
No, you retard, they're just unable to express their feelings because they're too awkward.
>>
>>38853983
it's not that we don't have emotion, it just doesn't come easily for us, and we're not very good at expressing it. so a better analogy would be running with a severely obese and out of shape man
>>
>>38855226
I've met like one girl with Asperger's ever. She seemed a little odd but I just thought she was just a little bit eccentric, not an actual sperg.
>>
>>38855261
youre missing the joke

contracting aspergers

probably shouldnt be keen to call names if youre kinda slow yourself
>>
File: kininarimas.jpg (75KB, 900x445px) Image search: [Google]
kininarimas.jpg
75KB, 900x445px
>>38855174
>tfw no answers
Please OP I am interested
>>
>>38855174
I won't go into details. The whole story is even more absurd. I felt like shit. The rejection, the thoughts that I'm not good enough and the loneliness after being together with her drove me crazy. One night after a particular event, I've punched my hand bloody out of frustration.
>>
>>38855438
Makes me wanna try dating so I can feel feels and share them with robots.
>>
>tfw no sperg gf to love
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.