[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you actually want to be a wageslave >no one has ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1495324321801.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495324321801.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>tfw you actually want to be a wageslave
>no one has ever given you the chance
>every day that passes you become more and more unemployable
>>
>>38853200
wageslave or neet both are meh.
>>
>>38853607
Pretty much. Wageslaving is okay only if you can turn your brain off and come to terms with never achieving anything.
It's preferable to find a job you would actually enjoy, at the very least for the sake of your mental health.
>>
>ring your local employment agency
>ask them if they have any low skill temporary jobs available
>if they ask you if you have any experience, just say no, they won't care, they get paid for putting people in work so they'll find a job for you
>work shitty temp job till end of contract or until you have enough disposable income to live off for a while
>repeat a couple time
>start to build up a CV
>get an actual full time job
>become wage slave
>>
>>38853641
>It's preferable to find a job you would actually enjoy
preferable and also extremely unrealistic
>>38853662
already tried that many times. Never got a job that way
>>
>>38853200
go for a stroll in the downtown, and look at every single store window you pass. Some restaurants and some shops are definitely hiring help right now
>>
>>38854920
already tried that also, so far I've got three kind of answers:
>They ask me to leave my resume and never contact me
>They ask me to leave
>They say "Oh sorry we're not hiring anymore" but they don't take out the 'help wanted' sign
>>
>>38855157
farm then. you can easily get hired for a paco-tier job. For example, I know a ton of kids that used to detassel corn over the summer, those jobs give you basically nothing but at least you can learn how to work a job lifestyle. I bet there are other seasons for different crops where they're desperate too that I just don't know of: google search it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.