[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Work as stock refiller >Working in drinks department

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1501768674076.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1501768674076.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>Work as stock refiller
>Working in drinks department
>Neighbouring alcohol department has a guy that I instantly identified as a robot
>Go to storage to more stock
>Higher ups are there talking
>"That guy in alcohol department is such a loser, he doesnt smoke, doesnt drink, doesnt do drugs and doesnt even have a girlfriend"
>Everyone laughs
Y-yeah w-what a loser right. Anyway I cut in and said that I also dont do any of these things, and apparently Im on a way to fuck my life up somehow. Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>tfw just got outed as the only guy on the shift who doesn't smoke weed and never has

I was fine with it at first, but then two of them started comforting me about it, so I know everyone thinks I'm a loser now.
>>
I get harassed all the time at work for not drinking or using drugs. It doesn't matter. The funny thing is I look way younger than them as a result due to my lack of drug use and alcohol.
>>
>>38853139
looking like a giant tired 12 year old isn't a good thing unless you're a girl you fruitcup
>>
>>38852875
you did good. honestly
>>
File: 1499184975971.png (665KB, 878x506px) Image search: [Google]
1499184975971.png
665KB, 878x506px
>alcohol department
>doesn't drink
>>
>coworker with a shit eating grin
>"you dont smoke huh"
>>
>>38853176
t. 20-year-old who looks 35
Meanwhile I'm going to look young well into my 50's
The secret?
Lift
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
>>38854368
You think he's a Mormon or something?
>>
File: 1494947574287.jpg (51KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1494947574287.jpg
51KB, 612x491px
>tfw a druggie but never reveal it to anyone at work because i'm scared the higher ups won't like it
how can someone be so confident that they brag about doing illegal things to colleagues at work of all people?
>>
>>38854717
>nah bro lung cancer fucking kills
Any snide response past this results in something along the lines of
>well fuck you too
It's why I can't hold a job. I don't just bend over for every limp-dicked faggot with "connections."
>>
>>38853115
>>38852875
Remember when only losers did that shit?
I did, back when people went to Sunday school.
>>
they should be happy he doesn't drink. if an alcoholic like me ran their liquor department, I'd be drinking all their profits
>>
>>38852875
Is his name kyle by any chance? Those guys are lowlife cunts though
>>
>>38853115
It seems unreal somebody could care about such petty shit. Not doubting your experience though, fuck those tools
>>
They are crabs in a bucket. Poor people spend hundreds of dollars every week to support their various vices. If you save hundreds of dollars more than them you can afford to strech your money further and work less if you choose, you can also save more money and raise your economic position. They want to drag people in to the same hole as they are beccause they think it makes them superior to be addicted. In their addled minds their vices are actually "social activities." Such people will hate you if you also admit you don't have economic difficulty like they do. It would be funny if it wasn't so annoying.
>>
>>38857324
People will judge the entirety of your person on the length of your fingernails in mm, people are so fucking petty it's incredible.
>>
>>38857442
people aren't understanding the scope of "crabs in a bucket".
in groups, this is how people are, no exceptions, ever.
>>
>>38856947
You still have to pay for it, you can't just steal it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.