[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you want reproduction? -Poor -Weak morals -Living in anti-kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

Why you want reproduction?
-Poor
-Weak morals
-Living in anti-kid societies
-Parents are exhausted and poor in all those hollywood movies and tv shows.

Be childfree is good
>>
>>38851892
I want to continue my genetic lineage. I want there to be dozens of people descended from me 100/200 years from now.
>>
>>38851944
Haha my nigger.
>tfw my genes will sometimes conquer the universe (or fight in WW3 who knows)
This is really the only reason I want kids.
You don't have to be famous to be remebered. Just have enough kids and you live forever
>>
File: 1487625826835.png (510KB, 604x523px) Image search: [Google]
1487625826835.png
510KB, 604x523px
I've worked hard and come from nothing, on my way to building a successful and fairly rich family

it feels nice to look back on everything and see all that achievement and hard work pay off.
>>
I don't really see women who don't want children as fully human.
>>
I don't
I'd like to live a dual income lifestyle though.
>>
>>38851892
people always have a bullshit reason to have kids, either religion or white genocide or thinking it's gonna make being old less awful, all delusions
>>
>>38851892
Probably the same reason people want cats or dogs or birds as pets

They're cute, sure they're annoying and demand responsibility but they're so cute
>>
>>38852062
No you won't live forever, you'll likely be entirely forgotten in about 100 or so years.
>>
>>38852062
How does you being remembered matter? If you're dead you cant tell the difference, and within afew generations nobody even in your family is going to know or care about you specifically.
>>
>>38852164
Doesnt it payoff more of you keep every cent? Those kids wont make you anything
>>
>>38852416
>>38852441
If you have descendants still living in the next centuries then you are the primary reason for their existence. Anything they do you are indirectly responsible for.

Also, provided your male line doesn't die out, then many of those descendants will also carry your family name.
>>
>people be childfree
>no children left to fund their existence in old age
>instead their demographics are replaced by young violent third world immigrants who have no qualms attacking old people in the street
really makes you think
>>
>>38852483
and...? You'll still be dead.
>>
>>38852478
It's just money and it won't be any use to me when I'm dead
>>
>>38852519
>hurr durr le nothing matters except myself

I bet you're an atheist, right?
>>
File: tumblr_nymy25xv8n1rt5uzlo1_1280.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nymy25xv8n1rt5uzlo1_1280.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>It's not like I have anything better to do. If I'm still playing vidya and 40k at age 40 I'll probably hang myself.
>I want to experience that overwhelming feeling of love that parents talk about.
>I like the idea of my genes living on.
>Since getting into camping and church again I keep imagining showing/teaching my kid stuff I liked when I was little.
>Most quality women want kids. You want to be childfree? Enjoy the SJW chubster with half her head shaved.
>>
>>38851892
Reproduction is literally the only purpose in life.
>>
I didn't until recently. I always thought I was too much of a fuckup to be a good parent, but I've matured a lot more than I ever thought I would. Spending time with my other people's children has made me want to raise one, too.
It's weird. Children seem to want me to take care of them, teach them and set boundaries for them and start manipulating me into it in a weird instinctive sort of way the minute they stop being shy around me. They know how to press all the secret buttons in my soul.
So yeah, I know this isn't a rational argument. But this is why my baby fever has been rising lately.
>>
>>38851892
burdening yourself with a child is irrational
>>
I resent my parents a bit for bringing me into this world, so having children myself would be hypocritical.
>>
>>38852545
What does atheism have to do with it?

Do you think you will be aware of events after your death? I thought even the Christians rejected that "clouds and harps" model of heaven these days, in favor of the dissolution of the individual self into an eternal state of perfect communion with God.

For anything occurring after your death to matter (God or no God) you'd have to have some way to be aware of it.

I want kids to be able to live the experience of having kids. But I don't see how theoretical descendants 1000 years from now is any benefit to me at all. If I'm dead, I'm beyond benefit or harm.
>>
>>38852483
What if one of your male descendants develops a dependency on alcohol and becomes abusive with his family, especially his son? His son no longer wants to be associated with his father so he chooses a new surname. Your line is donezo.
>>
>>38852517
>actually caring about the future of this degenerate planet
>not just killing yourself at 60

really makes you think
>>
>>38851892
>peer pressure
How can it be peer pressure when every cell in your body screams for you to have children.
"Childfree" people only make excuses for not having kids because they selfishly want to keep being kids, they don't want to grow up and face responsibilities, they wanna keep partying, buying wasteful nonsense, having all attention to them or "devoting/focusing" themselves to something which is a bullshit thing they'll never put any serious effort in it but nobody says it.

Either way, its irrelevant, not even they can deny their nature which is why you eventually see them having kids later and saying oh it just happened/it was an accident or for the really childish ones they become pet parents and pretend nobody can tell how pathetic they are but deep down even they known that.
>>
>>38852822
Awful lot of implications there, friendo. Some of us just don't like kids or animals. Your world view isn't the only world view. I think dog parents are just as stupid as regular parents
>>
>>38852980
You get to exist because my world view is 99.9% of the world's view. Everybody who believed the same as you aren't available for comment.
>>
>>38851892
I want to pass on my genes since they aren't god awful. I don't want to be one of those genetic dead ends a family tree always has at one point.
>>
>female
>don't want kids
>told I'm worthless and useless by internet
>don't know what irl men think because it never comes up until months into dating

I just don't like kids. Hell, I don't even want pets, maybe not even a houseplant. Why should I? It's an annoyance. I don't like annoying things. I just like /out/ /a/ and sometimes /trv/, but not to cities, only quiet countryside and wildlands.

I'm also a shotakon but 2D only. 3d a pd.

The first time the kid cried I would probably lock it in the closet and go watch anime.
>>
>>38853073
Sure, my ancestors gave into their base biological urges. Evidently emulating nature is your priority too and that's cool. Just let me alone to kill my lineage.
>>
>muh genes
>muh legacy
>muh ancestors
>muh purpose
Having children is inherently selfish and narcissistic.
>>
>>38853346
>Having children is inherently selfish and narcissistic.
Explain
>>
>>38851892
Because I want a big happy family.

My dream is living on a farm with a husband and helping him work it, while basically permanently pregnant and surrounded by a legion of kids.
>>
>>38852545
>hurr durr muh genes

I bet you're a /pol/fag, right?
>>
>>38853346
ALL IS PAAAAIN
>>
I'm actually quite nihilistic so ultimately no arguments may convince me to have children.

And first of all, I actually believe most people who have children and pressure others to do so just seek validation for their actions. They make call childless fellas selfish, immature and whatever they want, blaming that instead of maturing, settling down and have children "like everyone should do", they keep partying or whatever. Bother to say, you might be projecting a tad. You fell for having children and sacrificed your "free life" in the process, naturally those who will choose the "free life" over "settling down" will chalange your worldview and you cannot accept this. There are people who want children and people who don't, pressuring someone to do either is showing nothing, but that you're seeking validation for your decision.

Second, it's in my philisophy that I didn't ask for any of this, I just happened to be born and since I'm living the existential dread everyday, I don't want yet another person to simply perpetuate the cycle for the sake of it. So probably it's best both me and the "potential offspring" to not reproduce.
>>
>>38853143
>Just let me alone
The choice is absolutely yours and as you want I'll leave you to it, the problem is when idiots turn that choice into some narcissistic delusion of grandeur or a statement against cruel nature like the other idiots in this thread.

>>38853135
Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.
>>
>>38853386
Unborn people don't have wants or needs. The benefits to procreation are for the creator not the created.
>>
>>38853523
Well that's good because nihilistic scum should not reproduce
>>
>>38853535
>creating people to exist for your own gain without their consent isn't narcissistic
good meme breeder friendo
>>
File: 1497149921347.png (39KB, 556x311px) Image search: [Google]
1497149921347.png
39KB, 556x311px
>>38851892
>have no friends
>can make friends by putting a penis in a vagina and waiting a few years
Now I just need a willing womb.
>>
>>38853589
Ironically him realizing that he won't be a good parent makes him a better parent then most people who actually have children.
>>
>>38852545
there is no way to prove the existence of god. but a deity or entity with a completely self contained purpose is necessary for any system of values to make any sense, otherwise it has to arbitrarily endow intrinsically meaningless concepts with meaning. thus, nihilism is the only world view that does not rely on faith of some kind.
>>
>be housewife
>spinsters on facebook I knew from HS and college always posting this shit in OP image or complaining about other women having husbands or children
>one in particular seething every week about the milestones she hasn't met
Why are they mad at me and my ilk? It's not my fault they chose cats and blogging instead.
>>
>>38853652
god is the telomere that keeps moral systems from unraveling into infinite regression. unfortunately, he doesnt exist
>>
>>38851892
So let me get this straight.

The world sucks because people aren't raising their kids right. So your solution is, rather than raise children right and raise children to be successful and influential, to be childless and useless to society?

>>38852522
Precisely this. After 100 years, what will you have to show for your life? A grand total of nothing. In 100 years, in 50 years, hell, even in just 20 years, nobody will care that you even existed.

Sure, nobody will care that I existed either. But my lineage will carry on, and that has an effect.

When you're childfree, you're literally saying "Fuck you" to the thousands of people who fought and died and cried and worked to ensure that you eventually were born.

And you're useless to society, too.
>>
>>38853685
and once all life has gone extinct, no one will care for or remember your lineage. you a just postponing the inevitable, being remembered by anyone is utterly meaningless because they too will die. and just because you dont have children doesnt mean youre useless to society
>>
>>38853685
>muh lineage
>muh ancestors
>muh society
You've deluded yourself into believing that you're someone more important or useful because you've followed your base instincts. Your children aren't special, your ancestors aren't special, you are not special. The notion that the only meaningful way to contribute to society is by having kids shows that you yourself have nothing to offer society. No one asked to be born and no one has an obligation to to shit.
>>
>>38853685
>caring about society

do you know where you are faggot?
>>
>>38853769
>and just because you dont have children doesnt mean youre useless to society

but anon, someone's gotta keep making those wageslaves. don't you want to benefit society? xDD
>>
>>38853685
>But my lineage will carry on, and that has an effect

What effect?
>>
>Low IQ.
>Bad skin genes (had bad acne and very oily skin)
>KHHV so I'll most likely will never even have a gf.
>wealthy, about a 500k networth at 22 years old.
>tall (6'1")
>blonde hair blue eyes.
>Good facial structure

Should I ever have kids if I could?
>>
>>38853965
depends on how you made that money
>>
>>38854035
A mix of rich parents and doing really good in crypto and stocks.
>>
>>38853523
>nihilistic
If you were actually nihilistic then it would be as equal choice to have them.
>I don't want yet another person to simply perpetuate the cycle for the sake of it.
Not everyone born into this world is a sad sack of shit like you. Some of us enjoy being alive.
>>
>>38854067
Can you guarantee that your child is going to be happy and healthy like you though?
>>
>>38851892
>Low iq
>Khhv
>Potato social skills
>Barely nough money to survive
>Ugly king of manlets
I wanna pass my genes because it is not fair to be the only one to suffer.
>>
>>38853523
>nihilistic
>paragraph of text
>existential dread
You suck as a nihilist you might want to change philosophies there edge-o
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 176x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 176x168px
>>38851892
To continue my lineage for one thing, I mean it's gone on for so long so let's keep it going. Hopefully they'll keep at it and so on, eventually I'll be a little twig on the family tree.
>>
>>38854104
No, because it's not my responsibility to do so, it would be theirs. I would try my best for sure, but I won't be around forever. You people also put too much emphasis on pain and sadness, as if those aren't worth experiencing and that death is preferable. I disagree with this.
>>
File: image.jpg (333KB, 1350x1235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 1350x1235px
>>38851892
I want to be an ancestor one day. Some day my future generation is going to look back on me and wonder what the lifestyle of my generation was like.

>"wow can you imagine living in 2017? Back when [invention] wasn't invented yet??"
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>38854067
>Some of us enjoy being alive.
baka desu. all life does is create suffering and the only way to stop it is to walk away from life and all it entails
>>
>>38853965
>wealthy, about a 500k networth at 22 years old.
>tall (6'1")
>blonde hair blue eyes.
>Good facial structure

I would marry you. Are you qt? Pay me $10,000 and you can fulfill your dirtiest fantasies with my body.

how does a low IQ robot get 500k dollarydoos?
>>
>>38854149
>as if... death is preferable

agreed, you pretty much can't argue that life is meaningless to the extent that death is preferable because to be able to make such an argument you have to be alive. simply by virtue of being alive you are proving you don't think life is completely meaningless.
>>
>>38854190
people are going to wonder what 2017 was like regardless of wether or not you personally have children. you are just rationalising instinct
>>
>>38851892
>Why you want reproduction?

Because I want something of myself to live on after I die.

>Poor

Nah, I'm still quite well off with two kids.

>Weak morals

Nah, I'm raising my kids right.

>Living in anti-kid societies

No we aren't. Something like 85% of people have children at some point during their life. Society loves kids.

>Parents are exhausted and poor in all those hollywood movies and tv shows.

And? Hollywood isn't real life.
>>
>>38853590
>good meme breeder friendo
>unironically saying breeder
>this is how cringe is made, friends
Irrelevant. What doesn't exist has no opinion. The two people that do exist are the only ones capable of deciding and the only ones who's decision matter. Sorry you can't be mad at your mom and dad for being a failure anymore.
>>
>>38851892
It will always be worth going this this gay spam filter to tell you to kill yourself for being an actual shill.
>>>Reddit
>>
>>38851892
it has to stop eventually,
I think someone did the math, at our current growth rate we wouldn't be able to do it more than 8000 years
because we would literally use up every single atom in the observable universe.
>>
>>38854258
>Sorry you can't be mad at your mom and dad for being a failure anymore.
Nice projection breeder friendo
>cringe
>>>Reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 534x800px
>>38854227
It's different when it's your own blood. I don't care about the past, but I want to know what the hell my relavtives were like back in 1717.

>tfw most likely Italian farmers in poverty
>>
>>38854389
>It's different when it's your own blood.
No it's not. Fuck off with this meme.
>>
>>38854306
At our current growth rate we'll likely end up being the cause of our own demise. I wouldn't be surprised if humans became extinct within the next century or two. The planet can only provide and sustain so much yet everyone keeps shitting out children without any regard for the implications this has on the environment.
>>
>>38854067
>If you were actually nihilistic then it would be as equal choice to have them.

Correct. But you'd have to understand that the "equal choice" of having children would require me giving more of a damn than not having.

If I chose not to have children, my life merely continues influenced by other factors.

If I chose to have children, they would require resources, affection, love, whatever. I cannot simply go "okay, you're born, that's about it". Not giving a damn about children (i.e. negleting them) would attract a series of consequences that will further burden my life. Wanting to have children implies caring, if you want to have children, but not care about them after makes you the selfish one.

>Not everyone born into this world is a sad sack of shit like you. Some of us enjoy being alive.
Yes, but I don't have the guarantee my offspring will enjoy living. There is a chance it will, there is a chance it won't get my personality and actually be happy and joyful, yet there is also the chance the child will be just as miserable, or more. And frankly, the child will realise at some point that he or she wasn't trully wanted, thus further increasing the chance of being yet another "sad sack of shit" like you described.

>>38854123
I hope you realise that being nihilistic and thinking constantly about how nothing matters in life will make you fall at some point into the dark.

>Nothing matters! Therefore I'll just go on with my life whatever may happen.
>Nothing matters! I'll just kill myself as everything in life will simply go on without me.

Even if long-term wise, life might carry no weight, short-term wise it feels like a burdern at times. So I constantly ping-pong between situations described above, but the latter taking more and more ground.

>paragraph of text
Sorry, thought y'all actually wanted to discuss & debate this.
>>
>>38854357
>cringe
>>>Reddit
I wish all retards came only from there but you're proof they don't. Keep going as if you have a point, you need the extra edge.
>>
>>38854488
>edge
>>>Reddit
>>
>>38854509
>edge
>>>Reddit
Originalo
>>
>>38854444
If you aren't having children you're selfish and being useless to society. The environment is a spook to get the white race to dwindle off and die.
>>
>>38854215
Are you a girl? And yes I'm good looking. And I have rich parents and I also made a lot off crypto and the stock market. What is your kik?
>>
>>38854444
>everyone keeps shitting out children
actually, only niggers keep shitting out children. everyone elses birthrates are sinking.in 8000 year, all atoms in the universe will be neatly arranged into niggers
>>
>>38854559
pretty much anyone who is not leeching off welfare is a net benefit for society. and it doesn't matter if our population is reduced, industrial automation will make many people useless anyway
>>
>>38854559
You're being selfish regardless.
If you do not want to have children you're selfish because you think more about yourself and whatever else you want to do with your life.

If you do want to have children you're selfish because you crave your own off spring to show-off and validate your existance or whatever else with.

Both decisions imply "self" and what YOU want.

>being useless to society
>white race to dwindle off and die
Gee lad. Cut the crap. Nobody believes this shit about being useless to society and saving the white race my reproducing. You're utterly insignifiant and so will be your child. Your impact on the society in general will be insignifiant.
>>
>>38854559
Shit, mate. You're right. I need to go breed with as many white wominz as possible before I die. I don't know what I was thinking. I think all the race-bait and interracial cuck-posting was finally getting to my head.
>>38854604
Even if birthrates decline, there will still come a point when Earth runs out of resources. Unless we can find a new planet to leech off then we're fucked.
>>
>>38854720
>Unless we can find a new planet to leech off
see >>38854604
its been calculated that even if we just keep leeching off other solar systems and stars, an upper limit exist and its not that far away.
>>
>>38854763
you misunderstand the statistic. once resources become more scarce, the birthrates will adapt. exponential growth doesn't continue indefinitely
>>
File: 1498673114309.jpg (49KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1498673114309.jpg
49KB, 600x578px
>>38851892
Get out of here you damn jew.
>>
>>38851892
couples should already do it i mean might as well
>>
>>38854695
Why do child free faggots like you like to pretend you can predict the future?

>You're utterly insignifiant and so will be your child.
Prove it.

>>38854720
>I need to go breed with as many white wominz as possible before I die.
Actually, you do if you want to:
>Unless we can find a new planet to leech off then we're fucked.
Because it sure as hell aint gonna be niggers that are going to explore space, its in your best interest to keep the race with most experience in such things (i.e whites) going if you want to go to other planets.
>>
>>38854808
>the birthrates will adapt
no society would collapse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>38854884
how is the calhoun experiment relevant here? iirc, the mice stopped reproducing when given an overabundance of resources, due to weird behavioral abnormalites. but that doesnt mean that a lack of resources cant also lower birthrates by simple necessity. or was that not your point?
>>
>>38854808
adaptation the way you are encouraging it would be a hellhole were people be eating each other and fighting wars over tiny reservoirs of water until enough people die off.
>>
>>38855011
resource scarcity and population growth don't necesseraly lead to malthusian catastrophe. life will get harder and children more expensive well before any such scenario would occur, thus lowering birthrates. it would take place in increments
>>
>>38854883
Everything will adapt to go on regardless of the actions and decision of a person. On a large scale we are nothing but piss in rain.

>Prove it.
I have nothing to prove. I cannot prove the absence of your signifiance, you have to prove its presence
>>
File: babby.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
babby.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
I want a wife and children.
I never thought I'd want this, and I never thought it would hurt so much to know I'll never have it.
>>
File: 1500270990963.jpg (66KB, 599x759px) Image search: [Google]
1500270990963.jpg
66KB, 599x759px
I have a 13 year old daughter. Sometimes I find myself thinking why am I spending the majority of my money and time on her life, and wonder how I'd be if I didn't have any children, but then I realize that I probably love her, so it's all good I guess

I don't have a wife, though. Single dad life is best life.
>>
File: nadsi.png (188KB, 1130x840px) Image search: [Google]
nadsi.png
188KB, 1130x840px
>>38854883
>muh white race
watch out for schlomo goy
>>
>>38855083
Humans are significant to themselves, and that's all that matters. That's all that needs to matter. "The universe" isn't a thing that can pass judgement.
>>
>>38855083
>Everything will adapt to go on regardless of the actions and decision of a person. On a large scale we are nothing but piss in rain.
The large scale is irrelevant, the human scale, the one we can affect is the only one that matters, if you know that everything will go on, why do you care that others want to continue to exist?

>I have nothing to prove. I cannot prove the absence of your signifiance, you have to prove its presence
>you have to prove its presence
Exactly and the best way to prove that presence is significant at this moment is to continue your existence even if indirectly.

>>38855206
(you)
>>
>>38854883
>its in your best interest to keep the race with most experience in such things (i.e whites) going if you want to go to other planets
but aren't asians better at math and engineering than whites? guess we should better focus on increasing the asian birthrate, or we will die out on earth
>>
>>38855136
it honestly made my life so much better, im so much more motivated now that i have a son
>>
>>38855234
If humans are only signifiant to themselves, then why are you trying to push the importance over society and race as arguments?

>>38855277
I don't care about others wanting to continue to exist or reproduce, but apparently others care about those who don't.
>>
File: 1500222926449.jpg (14KB, 218x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500222926449.jpg
14KB, 218x310px
>>38851892
I have genes worth passing on. I'm handsome, 6'2, naturally athletic build, intelligent, high energy, no history of cancer/weird diseases in the family, pretty big cock, green eyes, nice skin with no acne, dirty blonde hair, not balding, red facial hair and can grow a nice full beard.

I think a lot of people with shit genes don't deserve to have children. However, if you were born with traits that give you an advantage vs other people then I think you have an obligation to breed for the betterment of the human race.
>>
>>38855370
Its more that people who dont want to reproduce like to pretend its something they can be morally superior about, at least in my experience.

>>38855305
>but aren't asians better at math and engineering than whites? guess we should better focus on increasing the asian birthrate, or we will die out on earth
It would be in your best interest to keep both white and asians so you can take off the strengths of both. Asians aren't going nowhere, whites otoh need to boost their numbers. Anyway the discussion isn't even so much as the continuation of the white race but more of the individual choice of having children or not as is written in the OP. Throwing muh white wiminz like you (>>38854720) and the other anon did (>>38854695) is nonsense that doesn't contribute.
>>
>>38851892
>Having kids is "peer pressure"
Let me start by saying, I don't have a qualms or care if people have kids or not but I hate how self-centered the childfree movement people are. And I don't mean but electing to not have kids, but the people I've met take it as some sort of personal offense when someone they know has a kid or gets pregnant. Becoming "triggered" by someone making a life choice that doesn't affect your life in the slightest is childish.

Plus pet parents make me more more uncomfortable than normal doting parents. I feel bad for childfree people who have to get lumped in with the triggered Tumblrinas and pet parents.
>>
im 6'3, nice looking, strong thick hair and i want woke kids. changing the world starts with you
>>
>>38854058
So it's literally nothing.

probably not original
>>
>>38851944
The world doesn't need any more genetic failures from your "lineage"
>>
>>38855493
it's complete bullshit to claim that whites are dying out in the first place. there are more than enough wihte people to last for a long time even with birthrates below replacement level, and they may even go up in the future. it would however be better if they didn't, because societes with fewer people have a higher standart of living. for example, the achievements of the renaissance were possible due to a significantly reduced population compared to the early middle ages. "white genocide" may enable the next cultural revolution.
>>
>>38853430
>hurr durr muh pol boogeyman

I bet you're from neogaf, right?
>>
I want to give people the gift of life. My parents did it and their parents and so on. I might not actually be the best parent but I'll figure it out. People who don't want kids are usually bad people.
>>
>>38854695
How is choosing to not have babies selfish?
Its more selfish bringing life into a hostile world where you dont have the means to properly raise it just so you can feel good for a few weeks
>>
>>38855781
We don't need more morons like you breeding carelessly and improperly raising kids to be future leeches on a crumbling society
>>
File: WsymqWN.png (479KB, 1002x419px) Image search: [Google]
WsymqWN.png
479KB, 1002x419px
This is why fembots should have babies.
>>
>>38855876
>not pictured: the giant skin flaps and stretch marks on her belly
>>
>>38855835
You're the selfish and bad people I'm talking about. Just because you don't want kids doesn't mean you gotta dictate what other people do. Prove that my children will be leeches and that society will crumble. My genes will at least live on and not yours.
>>
>>38855907
that's what cum lotion is for.
>>
File: donald dick.jpg (51KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
donald dick.jpg
51KB, 567x600px
>>38855876
oh my fucking god
That is incredible.
>>
>>38855789
You'd think you may actually want to sit down and meditate over the decision of wanting kids or not and how are you going to handle them

Doing it because your ascensors did it too seems like a rather shitty reason.

>>38855957
>You're selfish and MY genes not yours will continue to exist! Ha! Ha!
What exactly also makes him a bad person in your eyes though?
>>
>>38855734
>failed genocides result in cultural revolutions
I've never heard this before, but the idea is interesting. Is this an original thought of yours?
>>
>>38856065
You are obligated to continue your bloodline and not doing so is selfish and close to being evil. Your parents chose to have you so you need to fulfill their expectations and your own as you both benefit. Not having children is pretty much a mental illness as it goes against what being human means.
>>
>>38855166
How do you feel about the future Chads who will be railing your daughter bareback when she's 18?
>>
>>38856224
What makes you so special where you believe this?
You are just another idiot. There is nothing special about you or your worthless genes
>>
>>38856257
18? That's funny. Try 15/16
>>
>>38856224
Alright, I won't even bother further with you.
>>
>>38856169
it is not original, it is a widely held hypothesis that the large scale dieoff from the black plague freed up enough resources in medieval europe to allow society to flourish. interestingly, the population continued to decline after the plague was mostly eradicated, but instead of withering away, european civilization became more powerful and accomplished than ever before. this is why i think it may be counterproductive to try to raise the birthrate.
>>
>>38855907
I wouldn't care.
She had my children, we created new life together.
I'd love her even more.
>>
>>38856257
I'd want her to breed with a strong male anyways. I'd be dissapointed if she brought home some beta faggot or a robot.
>>
>>38856224
not having children goes against what being an animal means. the lowest forms of unicellular life are capable of spawning offspring. only human beings are capable of imposing meaning on the world around them through art, science and philosophy. not engaging in those is wasting ones humanity. if you think reproducing is all there is to us, you bascially think you are not much more than an ape
>>
>>38856289
They're special enough to continue on where yours didn't.
>>38856307
See, you don't have an argument because you know you're a failure to humanity.
>>38856387
None of that would exist without people having children so moot point.
>>
>>38856354
>gen z
>breeding

top kek m8
>>
>>38856449
I'll consider her a failure if she doesn't provide me with a male grandchild.
>>
File: 1373977676362.jpg (32KB, 594x481px) Image search: [Google]
1373977676362.jpg
32KB, 594x481px
>>38851892
Don't have kids! We're overpopulated as it is, don't you care about those poor african children?
Oops, looks like your country doesn't have enough young people because you listened to our advice. You'll have to listen to us again so we can replace your entire population with violent foreigners. Don't you care about those poor african children?
>>
>>38856436
it's not a moot point because i never claimed that people having children wasn't also important. i just refuted your bullshit about having children being all that matters

>>38856536
doesn't have enough young people because you listened to our advice
complete bullshit
>>38856337
>>
>>38856436
It's not the lack of argument that turned off my interest in debating with you, but more the fact that I can't help but think your worldview is idiotic.

You may call me a failure, but I do not care about this, nor the fate of humanity. I'll just die at some point and so I ultimately got nothing regardless.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.