[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's bothering you today /r9k/? Let it all out For me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: perspective_is_freedom.jpg (26KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
perspective_is_freedom.jpg
26KB, 800x800px
What's bothering you today /r9k/? Let it all out

For me, I feel quite sad. Technology hasn't reached the point where I can immerse myself in the virtual world that can satisfy my imagination. I grow weary of video games and anime because these memories will never be experienced first hand, and only fuel my biased view towards the "normal" world that I feel I am going paranoid and out of touch. Why do they fuel this bias? Because I grow more fond of this imaginary world. And yet, I know I must reject it. At first, I thought I must reject it because of social stigma and anxiety. Eventually I got over this, as I realized it was a part of my identity. Through looking at others and their perceptions of me, I grasped who I really was as a person. I had a love for the exciting world and wanted to be outgoing. Yet a sudden realisation that the person I was on the internet was not at all like my persona due to energy, lack of friends, and lack of mutually interested people. I know I could go to cons and discords, yet my observations of others have lead me to believe that I distrust other people, a type of anxiety, but not a completely anti-social one. This sudden despair, has lead me to want to go back to the real world and find an interest. I feel sad because I must throw away my past life of fun and comfort. I feel sad because of all the time wasted and the effort into consuming materials was for no higher stimulation of my brain other than lonely joy. Now, because of this despair, I feel excitement and passion for finding a real interest, such as Biology, yet feel so far behind. My passion in these, retroactively speaking, pointless hobbies could have garnered me towards greater things in the real world. I do feel quite glad I might go back to having normalfag interests, but all I feel is regret and sadness. This freedom is breaking ingrained perspectives, and all I can think is to have been born later, in a virtual centric world.
>>
File: IMG_1313.png (645KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.png
645KB, 600x600px
I can't see my forehead...

and my comment wasn't original enough.
>>
>>38851750
it's really hot in here
i want to see the only person that understands me but atm he's busy having an oppressive girlfriend so its a bitch to deal with
i want to find a job so i can sustain myself, my family is starting to enter my personal space way too often these days
death scares me to the bone,even tho sometimes i wish i was dead
it bothers me wayy too much the fact that i never really had friends,i was so naive as a kid
and now it takes me a lot of effort to open myself to other people irl
i just had an icecream tho so it's ok
>>
I keep wondering what the point is of enjoying stuff when I can't share it with anyone.
>>
File: IMG_1515.jpg (116KB, 842x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
116KB, 842x825px
my head/neck hurt
>>
I FEEL SO FUCKING ALONE RIGHT NOW.
No seriously, last month I got a job and now all I can think of is that my life only consists of working and I don't have any friends or GF so I will die alone if this continues.
I also have autism and don't know how to make new friends.
>>
>>38852470
what kind of autism boss
also if you wanna talk you could give me your steam name or something i usually do nothing all day so i'd probably be onlyne to chitchat
>>
>>38852570
Well I was originally diagnosed with aspergers syndrome, but now that it doesn't exist anymore I guess it's ASD on the high functioning end.
That's a kind offer, but I'm way too shy to talk to strangers just like that.
I recently tried tinder, but I couldn't bring myself to swipe right because I'm too scared.
>>
>>38852672
ok then no probs anon
some girls dig shy guys,maybe yours is out there looking for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw
>>
>>38852242
Thats a no bueno
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.