[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not fucking fair. I'm so done with life. >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5948.jpg (89KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5948.jpg
89KB, 601x601px
It's not fucking fair. I'm so done with life.
>be me
>sick of being a kissless virgin
>decide to finally stop being beta and do something about it
>go to a bar to pick up girls, like you see people do on tv
>get to the bar and order a drink
>just sort of sit there awkwardly not sure what to do
>qt walks up to me
>"Hi there. I couldn't help but notice how cute you are"
>try to come up with a suave response
>blurt out "YOUREREALLYPRETTY"
>she giggles
>nailedit.mov
>we get to talking, and she invites me back to her place
>more excited than I've ever been my entire life, I agree to come, spilling spaghetti the entire way
>arrive at her house and go in the door
>pulls me onto the couch and starts making out with me
>never been so erect my entire life
>we start to pull off clothes
>she takes off her pants
>mfw she has a dick
>literally break down crying and run for the door
>drive home crying the entire way
This all happened last night. I don't know what to do.
>>
Clearly a fake story, why not go into more detail? oh because this never happened lol
>>
just get a good taste and start fucking traps m8. opportunity wasted
>>
>>38851763
Why the fuck would I bang someone with a penis, that's fucking gay.
>>
>>38851713
Assuming this is real

That sucks that happened to you man. We don't really have trans people where I come from so I can't imagine how it feels to have that happen to you. I hope you can overcome it and try again. If I were your hypothetical future gf and you told me that story it would be just a story and I wouldn't judge you for it at all, it could happen to anyone, really. I hope one day you can look back at it and kinda laugh at how apsurd it is...
>>
>>38851823
either accept what's been given to you by the powers above or stay a salty virgin forever m8
>>
>>38851713
You didn't let her suck your dick at least?
>>
>>38851921
Like I already said, I'm not gay. I'm not letting someone with a penis do anything to me.
>>
>>38851873
you are still a virgin if have not put the dock inside a pussy
>>
>>38851823
>>38851939
>making this thread to push the "traps are gay" narrative
/pol/ detected
>>
>>38851969
But why would you be sexually attracted to someone with a benis of you're not gay?
>>
>>38852019
why do you care what random people on the internet jerk off to?
>>
>>38852146

I don't care, I clicked on a thread and I decided to question someone's statement.
>>
>>38852245
ohh, same here
>>
>>38852019
>>38852245
I obviously didn't know they had a dick until I saw it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.