[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard a few Robots say that they're afraid of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: red-couple.jpg (39KB, 420x273px) Image search: [Google]
red-couple.jpg
39KB, 420x273px
I've heard a few Robots say that they're afraid of women. I don't get that. What exactly is it you're afraid of? Do you have weird relationships with your female family members?

Please elaborate.
>>
>>38851699
I am low social status. I fear interaction because I don't want them to find out.
>>
>>38851753
Is that just with women? Or do you feel the same about men too?
>>
>>38851699
They constantly judge everything you do so they can gossip
>>
Last time I talked to a girl she told the police I raped her. It only ended after she finally admitted the truth a couple days before the court date. I won't even talk to waitresses. Someone else has to order for me. I haven't talked to a non-relative female for 7 years. My sisters haven't talked to me in that entire time because they believe I am a rapist.
>>
>>38851699
Sort of like trained elephants are afraid of their masters. When they were little, their master could fuck them up, tie them down to a tree and so on. Now they're big but their brains have learned to be weary.

This happens to robots who were bullieby girls as kids. Also, since women are valuable and robots are expendable, should a roastie ever decide to cry she was raped, physically attacked or even just insulted by you, there will inevitably be a legion of normie betas and chads ready to fuck you up just to increase their social standing in the group. So it's better to stay away. If you've never been jumped by a pack of angry teenagers looking to get laid because some roastie pointed you out as a target, this might seem surreal. But it happens literally all the time to the runts like us.
>>
>>38851753
The stakes aren't as high with men. Maybe he's a fellow robro. Maybe he's chad. Doesn't matter as much.
>>
I'm afraid of women who are potential romantic partners. The pressure to impress, and my inability to live up to expectations are too much for me to handle.
>>
File: 1501873223097.png (54KB, 402x344px) Image search: [Google]
1501873223097.png
54KB, 402x344px
>>38851699
I'll sum it up

>Every time I'm speaking to a woman I feel like she's constantly judging me (Appearance, mannerisms, personality, everything)
>If I'm speaking to a girl one-on-one I feel INTENSE pressure to carry the conversation
>The sound of female laughter strikes fear into my soul, probably from my high school days when I was bullied
>My total 100% lack of any experience means I'm hypersensitive to female touch and get butterflies and raging boners from a girl doing so much as touching my arm
>>
>>38851773
>The stakes aren't as high with men. Maybe he's a fellow robro. Maybe he's chad. Doesn't matter as much.
Replied to wrong comment.
>>
>>38851796
>My sisters haven't talked to me in that entire time because they believe I am a rapist.
If this is true, this here is the most disgusting thing about it. If you, a low status male, get called out by a female, they all fucking turn against you. Even your own flesh and blood. Not to mention all the orbiters seeking to get laid who will fucking murder you for a whiff of pussy stank. I do not talk to women because I like not being in jail and not being murdered. I get that low quality males do not deserve to reproduce, but why make our lives living hell? I am not trying to fuck you, or anyone, please leave me be.
>>
>>38851773
Men generally don't risk fights or other types of direct confrontation without some clear, immediate gain (like status in front of their peer group, or a fat wallet full of cash in a rough neighbourhood). Men in any setting where they are not directly being judged by their social in-group are a lot more reasonable and business-like. So long as you don't deliberately challenge anyone, you're likely never gonna run into problems even when dealing with nigger gangsters. Because men know they will suffer the consequences of fucking with the wrong guy directly. Women know that they can just call abuse and a legion of men will do their violence for them.
>>
>>38851947
It took 6 years to convince my mom I didn't do it. She didn't want anything to do with me. I think she finally believes me because she let me see her around last Christmas with none of my sisters being there of course. I wish I could just move away and start all over but I can't afford it since I only make 15.50 an hour. If I went to college or something I would have to interact with females again which isn't worth it. I got lucky and work in a warehouse with only men.
>>
>>38851796

There was an article the other day on the ABC (Australian Broadcasing) news site about roasties accusing men of rape publicly on Facebook, and literally not once in the article did it mention the issue of false (even mistakenly false) allegations hurting males. The only negatives mentioned were in terms of how his could hurt the women. It quoted a public prosecutor as saying basically "it opens up the possibility that an abuser could sue the abused in civil court for libel", completely ignoring the fact that a man shouldn't be considered an 'abuser' unless charged and then found guilty in some way.

This is government media and this is the attitude they openly take towards these cases.
>>
File: 1498141492554.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498141492554.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>38852105
I feel for you, anon. I really do. Being on the bottom of the social food chain is tough, don't expect anyone to help you. Good to know at least your mother's instincts proved stronger than the baseless claims of some random whore.
>>
>>38851894
>female laughter strikes fear
Holy fucking shit, this. Whenever I hear a group of females laughing, I still feel a sharp spike of adrenaline and look around.
>>
men are inherently inferior to women in all regards. men understand this and that is why they're afraid.
>>
>>38852746
weak as fuck my goon
>>
File: b8 m8.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
b8 m8.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38852746

You gotta do better m8
>>
>>38851699
afraid of rejection because no social skills, weird body language, not funny
afraid of them finding out that i am a loser and that they will tell everyone
afraid of being mocked or looked down upon when approaching a group of girls
>>
Women are super fucking dangerous. If they don't like you, ruining your life is as easy as breathing for them. And I'm not just talking about accusing rape either, which already is super fucking scary. I'm talking like, a girl can whine to a white knight that you hit her or something, and he'll come and kill you. Or even entirely without provocation, like a girl at a bar or with some Chads, can literally do something as simple as be like "Ew he's creepy!" And get some guys to just randomly fuck your shit up. I actually knew a guy who offered to buy a girl a drink at a bar and politely accepted her refusal, she then told her friend's boyfriend (both present) that she didn't like it, he went and started a fight with the guy over the offer to buy a drink, and ended up stomping his head and giving him brain damage. The guy now can't talk properly and has trouble moving.

Women love conflict and attention, especially over themselves. Forgive me if I want nothing to do with that, and do not want to be around such people. Especially as a guy who would easily end up a victim in these situations because I'm not a 10/10 Chad.
>>
>>38851699
Girls would pick on me and make me feel like shit, they judged me all the time and laughed at me, one would constantly say "are you a hermit? Why don't you talk?" I bet if these same girls seen where my life is at now they would laugh there asses off right in my face
>>
I'm afraid I won't be able to connect to them, or that they'll just break up with me and cause me more emotional scarring than I already have.
>>
>>38852746
I'm personally inferior to most woman so even though this is wrong for most men it might still be true for me.
>>
>>38851699
I'm afraid of rejection. More so I'm afraid of them finding out the real me. I can act like Chad for short periods of time. But sooner or later my spaghetti spills.
>>
File: 1498992859987.jpg (105KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498992859987.jpg
105KB, 650x650px
>>38851699
>I've heard a few Robots say that they're afraid of women. I don't get that. What exactly is it you're afraid of? Do you have weird relationships with your female family members?
>
>Please elaborate.
Women can destroy you on the inside. Wounds harder to heal, if ever.
Women are also always trying to emasculate men through schemes & relationships are thus very adversarial (Circe, Delilah). Fear of identity death.
>>
Because I don't really have anything in common with most girls. I'm also quite shy, so I just avoid talking to them, since I know they won't find me interesting
>>
Girls love to mock and destroy boys they notice are vulnerable because it gives them the ability to scale the hierarchy. They are always on the lookout for these boys. Girls make fun of boys who have flabby chests or are chubby because those boys have feminine bodies to them & are a too delicious target for ridicule & mental torture. Girls are enemies of boys & men. They are only good for subjugation or else they will fight to subjugate boys & men.
>>
>>38853582
>like a girl at a bar or with some Chads, can literally do something as simple as be like "Ew he's creepy!" And get some guys to just randomly fuck your shit up.

i had that shit happen when i was 24 in 2014 at a bar on halloween fucking stacys and racist normies REEEEEE
>>
File: 1462726331669.png (138KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
1462726331669.png
138KB, 349x415px
>>38852746
>Literally the opposite is true

orioli ravioli
>>
I have literally only hooked up with girls when I am stupid drunk. I went to a club last night and made out with 8 women, and one took me back to her apartment and blew me. I was so drunk I dont even remember what I did. I have the genetics of a chad but I'm basically retarded because I spent my youth playing World of Warcraft and jerking off to hentai. I can only get girls now because my neanderthal brain goes on auto pilot when I drink enough, I have yet to learn how to do this sober
>>
>>38853633
Ahh yes. Why dont you talk...heard it a thousand times. Tried to head that off by throwing out inane babble bordering on incoherence because I was a social retard, basically talk for the sake of talk. Resulting in "LOL WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! OMGLMAOWTF"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.