[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be creepy for a guy in his 30s to give a non-related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1500193596060.jpg (55KB, 529x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500193596060.jpg
55KB, 529x720px
Would it be creepy for a guy in his 30s to give a non-related 12 year old girl a somewhat expensive birthday present?
>>
Yes, if you aren't filthy rich. Although I guess it's different if you're her godparent or something?
>>
What exactly is she to you? For example, I know a 12 year old girl who's the daughter of some friends of the family, so I feel like that wouldn't be creepy. But there's a lot of room for creepiness in the scenario you described
>>
yes you fucking pedophile
>>
bluetooth headphones?
>>
You're old enough to be her dad, so not really.
>>
>>38851575
I teach piano for free at my local community center on Saturdays. She's one of my students, not many kids stick around for too long because piano is kind of boring to most people but she's stuck around for a long time so I've ended up getting pretty close to her. Her family is poor and her birthday is coming up, so I wanted to buy her a 3DS or something since she's always wanted one to make her happy.
>>
>>38851783
Well a 3ds is not THAT expensive, sounds good to me.
>>
>>38851783
I think you should give her a coupon to ride your dick for 30 minutes. Expires one day after her 18th birthday.
>>
>>38851783
that's really fucking creepy dude

especially when you post with anime and you're in your 30s

get her something piano related or some candy
>>
>>38851783

Consider the following: Consult with the family. Perhaps offer to buy it for her and have them give it to her, if you really do just want her to be happy.
>>
>>38851530
>>38851783
i think this is literally the plot of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>38851530
it's creepy for a man to buy anything for a woman who isn't his grand/mother or gf or daughter
>>
>>38851783
I don't think that's creepy. Its only creepy if you try and seduce her.
>>
Give her an engagement ring.
>>
>>38851783
As long as you aren't a creepy fucker, it sounds like a genuinely nice thing to do. I'm sure she will love it, and her parents will appreciate you making her happy.

Although maybe talk to her parents about it first like that other anon said.
>>
>>38851783
that's very kind anon. i would do it, she will be really happy and if you just want to make her happy then do it. if you want to Fugg her then you should take a long hard look at yourself and think about what you're planning to do.
>>
>>38851926
One fucking hundred and ten percent THIS. Talk with her family first. Don't just bust it out on them. Discuss it with them, if they even want her to have one, etc. and explain to them WHY you want to get her one (she's one of your best students, you want to help them out, however you want to word it)

CONSULTING THE FAMILY IS THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID IT BEING WEIRD.
>>
>>38851926
This is a good idea, talking to the family and suggesting that they give it to her as their gift shows to them that you're probably maybe not entirely after loli pussy, they'll also most likely turn it down. But you should really be on the lookout for their reaction and withdraw quickly if they visibly dislike it.
>>
File: 1499243087865.png (356KB, 623x646px) Image search: [Google]
1499243087865.png
356KB, 623x646px
I swear something like this has been posted before. It was something about an anon who bought his friend's sister a 3DS and the family and his friend got all upset because they were poor and couldn't really afford anything nice.
>>
>>38851783
That's not creepy at all. It reminds me of those feel good news stories about the people who pay for other peoples groceries.
Consult with her parents first but this is honestly a pretty normie thing to do so don't worry about it. My old coach bought my teammate a bike whenever his got stolen.
>>
>>38851783
you seem like a lovely person I hope it goes well
>>
>>38851783
why not just give her a giftcard with the money its less creepy
>>
File: Amused Disappointment.png (491KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
Amused Disappointment.png
491KB, 476x492px
>>38851783
Buy it, give it to her parents to give to her and leave it up to them whether or not they tell her the gift's provenance.

Oh, and don't ever act on your base desires with her brother, you will literally get raped constantly in jail if you do.
>>
>talking to children
>ever
>>
>creepy
anon, you don't get to decide what's creepy and what's not, that's what roasties do. if you aren't a chad everything, literally anything is "creepy". so just give her the present and be happy
>>
File: Codex.jpg (42KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
Codex.jpg
42KB, 900x595px
>>38852486
>roastie
>chad

Wizchan.org is your home.
>>
File: kbc4.jpg (82KB, 801x602px) Image search: [Google]
kbc4.jpg
82KB, 801x602px
Would the people around her/you think it's creepy? More than likely yes. Especially if it's a more expensive gift she doesn't need like a 3DS ($200, +the charger, +a game/s, +plus a memory card upgrade.) If it was something cheap related to your lessons it would probably be cool. For example, if someone unrelated were to buy my niece a 3DS and it's a older single guy I would probably be like "Hmm, that's weird. Should probably keep a closer eye on that guy." But it would also depend on how I know him just like it would also depend on what your relationship with her parents are like.

As for if the girl would think it's creepy, you know her better than we do. At 12 years old she isn't a little girl anymore. Unless she's really sheltered she should be self aware enough to know that your relationship might be viewed as weird by other people.

See what you should do is ask her if she wants a 3DS for her birthday. If she says yes tell her you'll get it for her but she has to keep it a secret. Now you have a secret between the two which is good for relationship building and you can see how well she keeps her mouth shut. Then you can have secret meetups to play mario kart or whatever and during those times you can "further your relationship" with her. Just remember to take it slow and emphasize that she has to keep it a secret.
>>
>>38851783
didn't we already have this thread before? Is this deja vu?
>>
>>38851530

OP, doing that out of the blue w/o tact can be interpreted as classic pedophile groooming or some like predatory shit. Starting off with the weeb-posting, I was expecting some insane sperg trying to buy expensive jewelry for the cute cashier at a gas station; this isn't that bad. You might be weebshit, but your heart isn't in a bad place, as far as I can tell

To be clear, the gift itself isn't weird or creepy. It just gets weird and creepy if you don't do it carefully and with some tact. TALK TO THE PARENTS AHEAD OF TIME; GET THEIR CONSENT FIRST AND FOREMOST. Just start off by explaining how she's your best student, courteous, and hardworking and she really likes video games. Then you can say how you had had a spare game console lying around that you don't have time for, and if it's alright to give it to her for her birthday. If they say no, you can ask if it's alright to just get her something cheaper/food-treat/piano related item. The parents might agree to it, or they might not. But just handing something that expensive to a 12 year old isn't a good move.

I came to this thread expecting a laugh out of some inept, angry incel, but you're just trying to do a nice thing for a student. I don't personally think you're creepy; you just have to demonstrate that to her parents before you go through with it.
>>
Do whatever you think is right anon. Some of the younger anons won't understand yet, but when you get to your later twenties and early thirties, and you see all of your friends get married and start families and you're still single, that you start getting paternal feelings.
>>
>>38853318
>tfw have had paternal feelings since I was 16

Kill me now famalam. 13 years of this.
>>
>>38851857
>Well a 3ds is not THAT expensive
A 3ds is really fucking expensive to some family who have to dump their kid at a free community center. Not that this is real anyway, noone could be this much of a sexpest and ignorant.
>>
>>38851783
Marry her you faggot.
>>
>>38853318
So you're in your 30's and don't realise how creepy it is to give a poor little girl you see once in a blue moon (who the parents don't know well) a pricey present?
>>
>>38851783
Oh. You made this sound super weird at first. This is a nice gift, especially if her family is poor. Just don't be weird about it.

And you for sure aren't trying to fuck her, right? You aren't a pedophile?
>>
>>38851530
How many times have you made this thread, and across how many boards? Kys, pedo. Stop creeping on Instagram girls who are young enough to be your daughter. No one gives a fuck that you're a normie frat boy otherwise.
By now, her birthday must have passed. Stop attention-whoring already.
>>
>>38851783
Oh, I see it's a different story every time. I remember on /adv/, she was some girl from IG that you've been watching since she was 10 or 11.
How many of these have you written? Kill yourself, I'm sick of this shit.
>>
>>38851530
Is a little commemorative sword from The Order of the White house in the fridge for a while now and then? It would be a great idea to have a big pile of the things I write a little more about when you get home from work and then I will be there before you. If you want to do it when you get back from vacation I will be there for the next few days so you could put potatoes on your sammich and you can ring the bell to make sure you are ready to go.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (40KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
40KB, 854x854px
>>38851530
THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE THE CULTURE WE LIVE IN
WHY THE FUCK CANT I GIVE ANYTHING I WANT TO ANYBODY I WANT HUH!????
WHY NOT
THIS IS GIVING ME FLASHBACKS OF GIVING GIFTS AND THEY ARE JUST LIKE :l
FUCK OFF, ALL OF UUUUUUUUUUUUUU
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY IM ANXIOUS WHEN GIVING GIFTS
GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAAMN
>>
File: IsItCreepy?.png (20KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IsItCreepy?.png
20KB, 640x400px
>>38851530
hmm, thats a pretty complicated case
>>
File: 1497545609069.jpg (280KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497545609069.jpg
280KB, 560x560px
>>38853974
>there are people on this website right now who write irl loli fantasies 24/7
>>
>>38851783
yo thats pretty cute
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 648x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 648x641px
>>38851530
Don't do it. If I was 12 years old and a teacher did that to me I'd freak out. Sounds like you're trying to lure her in so you can molest her or some shit.

Plus you'll piss off her parents and most likely lose a student
>>
>>38854128
Because for people without autism and who understand real life know that if it isnt family or close friend then they most certainly have degenerate ulterior motives. humans are garbage
>>
>>38854128
Ah yes I bet you would love for your 12 year old daughter to get an overly-expensive gift from a lingering 30 year old single man.
>>
>>38854620
>if it isnt family or close friend then they most certainly have degenerate ulterior motives
BUT I DONT ANON
I ACTUALLY DONT
ALL I WANT TO DO IS GIVE AWAY MY SHIT
WHY DONT U NORMIES LET ME GET THE HIGH OF GIFT GIVING
FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 600x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 600x983px
>>38851530
dont do it. If other students find out they'll get pissed off and drop out of your class because you never got them something.

Even worse, they might tell their parents and their parents will assume you are a pedophile, therefore losing your job and students.
>>
>>38854667
I WOULDNT MIND HOMIE
IM SURE HE JUST WANTS TO GIVE THE GIFT TO BE A NICE PERSON (just like op is doing)
I WANT U ALL TO GO TO HELL

where can i move where people dont think gift giving is weird?
>>
>>38851783

It would be acceptable if she was your best friend's daughter or something, but then it's creepy tbqh
>>
>>38851530
It's not super weird in general but it's weird for a faggot who watches pedophile cartoons
>>
>>38852769
You're literally encouraging OP to be a pedo what the fuck
>>
>>38854714
haiti they want gifts because they're so poor
>>
>>38851783
If she's learning piano, don't get her a fucking video game. She would end up posting here. Get her sheet music, or a textbook on music theory, or a metronome.
>>
if she's poor you might want to be careful of what you get her. the parents could sell it off or a jealous sibling/classmate might steal it.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.