[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> she hasn't been online for over a week now > didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1480122574809.jpg (156KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480122574809.jpg
156KB, 600x600px
> she hasn't been online for over a week now
> didn't login anywhere for over a week
> no signs of activity, not one
>>
>>38850781
She's either dead or ghosted you.
I'm not really sure which one is worse to be honest.
>>
>>38850781
What is her Discord, anon? I know a lot of females who log in in offline mode to dodge attention.
>>
>>38850801
I'm certain she wouldn't ghost me, since there was nothing to trigger it. She was gonna go and visit family and we were supposed to play some games.

And then nothing. She couldn't go two days without going on bnet or steam to play something.
>>
>>38850849
If she's visiting family then it's obvious she thought she was going to be able to play some games, but her family either shamed her into not doing so, or she just doesn't have the time to there.
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
>>
Dodged a bullet. E-girlfriends that aren't G.I.R.L are the worst attention seeking whores in existence.
>>
File: 1498282158630.jpg (96KB, 641x749px) Image search: [Google]
1498282158630.jpg
96KB, 641x749px
>>38850781
Holy shit dude 1 week is nothing, you friendzoned by some online chick you game with? Because if you're not, this is how you get friendzoned. Being a whiny nagy little bitch.
>>
>>38850849
forgot her charger, family actually keeping her busy, chad neighbour plowing her, etc etc
stop overreacting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.