[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I had my first sexual experience at 22 >Met girl online,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1493749624490.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493749624490.png
7KB, 224x225px
So, I had my first sexual experience at 22
>Met girl online, exchange nudes
>She seems like a loner and kinda desperate, as me
>But lives with parents, so was hard to meet her
>But I drive to her place at night, when her parents are asleep
>Super weird first time we meet, but we actually have a decent conversation
>She is a bid chubby tho, clearly really insecure about it. Don't really care at that point, just ready to do something sexual
>We get naked and lay in the bed
>Start making out, with tongue and all, don't really feel anything special
>I just start doing what I've seen in movies, slowly kissing going down to her vagina
>Get down there, she had the lights off because she was clearly insecure about her body, so I don't really see what I'm doing. I lick it for a bit, I think I sucked on the clit, fingered her, she seemed to enjoy it
>It tasted weird, not disgusting, but it was pretty close to being a real turn off.
>After a short time, I go up to her, and kiss again
>Then she starts going down on me, start touching my dick and then sucking it
>But, ofc, I last maybe under a minute and cum
>I just think fuck fuck fuck, why did I let her suck me off straight away? And she was just focusing on my head, so it was truly hard to hold it back
>Lose all interest in sex, get kinda depressed, but try to find a way to make up for it
>So, I just tell her to lay on her back, and I give her a back massage. Something I know I'm good at. She clearly likes that.
>But after 10 minutes, I'm just kinda tired, and I go home

We still chat, and she's somehow still interested in me, but man, I should have done so many things differently... And I'm still a virgin technically.
God, should have done this 10 years ago. Would literally just recommend people maybe getting a hooker to practice with.

Hope you guys liked the blogg
>>
>>38850574
You just got a practice gf. Make good use of it.
>>
>>38850619
Yeah, next time I will definitely start with a massage and just keep her away for my dick as long as possible. I hope I will last longer as I age
>>
>>38850643
You'll last longer as you practice. It's pretty normal to last only a few minutes, even less.
As long as you can cum, the desperate girl will at lest feel like she's not as repulsive as she think.
Keep it up anon.
>>
File: 1459442971017.jpg (93KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1459442971017.jpg
93KB, 720x644px
>>38850999
I'll try my best bud
>>
Would she be attractive if she was thin?
>>
>>38850999
I had the opposite problem on my first encounter reason why I am still a virgin. Evening rubbed my bare dick on her pussy.
>>
File: 1451164618830.jpg (58KB, 716x473px) Image search: [Google]
1451164618830.jpg
58KB, 716x473px
>>38850999
Tris, my first time i came at the fourth or fifth thrust kek. Lucky for me I used to masturbate two times in a row (yeah I know is supersensitive almost painful, just use your own cum as lube and stroke gently) so I just went a little bit soft, allowing me to switch condoms, and continue thrusting, shit was cash, I still think about you Maribel.

Picture unrelated
>>
>>38851176
Yeah, would be decent looking I guess
>>
File: 1492502846159.jpg (32KB, 384x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492502846159.jpg
32KB, 384x402px
>>38851223
No other way but to keep trying. At least your dick felt a pussy once.
>>38851235
I came in 7 seconds my first time, only one thrust in. Still felt pretty great to lose my virginity. Second round is always more painful, but worth every insertion as it last longer.
>>
>>38851379
Didn't fee like much because I think I need emotional connection. Making out didn't feel like much either. It was a tinder "1 night stand" with a 6/10 Czech girl.
>>
File: 1368108910811.png (420KB, 494x710px) Image search: [Google]
1368108910811.png
420KB, 494x710px
>>38851470
Emotional connection can be very important. I just can't get it up if I feel nothing toward the girl. Also, if the girl is just waiting for you to initiate and do everything, it's only exiting in specific situation. It makes you think you'd be better off just fapping at home.
>>
>>38851630
No she initiated everything I was really shy. She even asked my to kiss her on the train back to my place.
>>
File: 13.png (59KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
59KB, 500x338px
>>38851874
>ywn kiss a girl goodbye before hopping on a train
>>
>>38850574
You are unable to get a hard again after few-several minutes after you cum at age of 22?
>>
Sucks you came so fast, but congrats on your first sexual experience! You will soon realize that being a normie is a lot, lot, better than being a miserable sack of shit all of the time.

And you can still post here too :^)
>>
>>38852638
Why would he say "Thank you for offering" instead of just "Thank you"?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.