[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>constant burning sensation on scalp >knowing elderly men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: subhuman.jpg (18KB, 293x244px) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.jpg
18KB, 293x244px
>constant burning sensation on scalp
>knowing elderly men have better hair than you
>inevitable doom
>ugly robot and now balding
>faulty genetics born to die
>>
>can't even get any replies
>>
>Fembots will make threads to console manlets.
>There is no sympathy, no relief for the hairlet.
>Hairletism is the true epitome of robothood.
>>
it isnt good enough that weak men die early, in pain, and alone we have to make sure we torment them too
>>
File: hair.jpg (32KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
32KB, 450x675px
>tfw My Dad had hair and a beard like pic related when he died (50)

Feels good to be blessed x
>>
File: 1501839391589.png (22KB, 471x445px) Image search: [Google]
1501839391589.png
22KB, 471x445px
>Actually caring

Just fucking shave it lol you brainlets
>>
>>38851321
Shaving is a loser's game, senpai. There's no hope for the hairlet.
>>
>>38851321
That doesn't change anything. A guy without hair is still unattractive.
>>
File: balding-man.jpg (52KB, 628x412px) Image search: [Google]
balding-man.jpg
52KB, 628x412px
>>38851387
>Implying having hair like pic related is better than being bald

You really are a brainlet.

If you're half decent looking you'll look fine bald. The only reason you need to worry is if you're ugly, effeminate-looking or have a disgusting head shape. And if any of those are the case, then you have far greater problems than losing your hair.

Hair is shit anyway. I intentionally keep mine very short despite not balding because I literally cannot be bothered with the gay ass styling and hair products. Plus I have a perfect head shape.
>>
>>38851467

>someone with hair telling others without how it's not important

You are really dense, aren't you, you full blown retard?
>>
Buy a turtleneck, grow a stubble and get some sunglasses and you can be a suave artsy dude. Like Godard.
>>
>>38850476

>>constant burning sensation on scalp
I guess that's it then. FUCK. Is there proof that it's hair-loss related? Can you actually feel your hair falling out? Mine feels like something is creeping on my scalp.
>>
>>38850476
If your heads itches get coal tar shampoo and conditioner.

The higher % the better.
>>
>>38851286
>Dad
studies have suggested that your maternal grandfather's hair is more important than your father's
>>
>feel like i have pretty good facial aesthetics
>dress well and receive a fair amount of compliments on my clothes
>have been going to the gym and bulking up to exit skele mode
>would feel good about myself except for the fact that at 23 i'm thoroughly balding with a pronounced widows peak
>completely invalidates any self confidence or self esteem and feel hideously ugly 100% of the time

I'm biting the bullet and going bald soon but that's going to look awful too desu. I'm skinny still and ghost pale - i'm going to look like a chemo patient
>>
Stop masturbating.

Your hair will stop falling out and grow back when you stop masturbating and ejaculating.
>>
>>38851878
>dad has head full of hair, in a month he looks like a rockstar
>half brother from fathers side also has incredible hair
>grandfather from mothers side bald
>uncle also bald

s-stop this, i-im getting scared, anon
>>
>>38853168
I think there is a 80% chance that you inherit the hairgenes from your mothers side. I am not kidding.
>>
You're supposed to reproduce before you get bald.
>>
>>38853168
yes you are indeed fuckered
>>
>>38850476
>>constant burning sensation on scalp
?????
>>
>>38853218
This is a completely incorrect normie superstition.
>>
>>38850476
I also had a burning sensation, but it was due to a dermatitis, with an anti bacterial shampoo it stopped
>>
>>38851387

If you're thin but have full coverage, get some hair fibers to cover it up.

If you're outright bald get a hair system. One that actually costs over 100 dollars, not the 10 dollar store ones. It will probably look better than your actual hair anyway.
>>
>>38850476
Rogaine twice a day
Minoxidil every 3 days
Microneedling once a week.

Problem solved frendo.
>>
>>38854640
Having to live with the idea of being this vain seems worse than being bald.
>>
>>38854283
Really? My dermatologist actually said so. Should I change medic?
>>
>>38854640
>Microneedling once a week.
What's that?
>>
>>38854569

whats a hair system, like a wig. What if it falls off/
>>
I scream for death but no one answers
>>
>>38856288
hello this is death
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.