[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become narcissistic and indifferent? I try but I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2401.jpg (236KB, 1242x1332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
236KB, 1242x1332px
How do I become narcissistic and indifferent? I try but I can't bring myself to hate others, and it's killing me cause I know my life would be infinitely better if I wasnt
>>
just think and act only for yourself and no one else, have no sympathy for others because it only serves to waste your time thinking about someone else who has zero value to you
only invest your time and energy into people who you know will benefit you and help you profit and prosper
>>
i can't bring myself not to hate others...
i'd like to be indifferent, but they just are too stupid
>>
File: dana nerds.jpg (47KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
dana nerds.jpg
47KB, 600x579px
>>38850147
this just screams edgy high school outcast

it's all about being a narcissist who cares about people my dude, like trump or tony soprano.

a true uberman who's honest with his feelings and not some edgy lone warrior or a do gooder cuck
>>
>>38850147
I don't understand what that picture is trying to depict. Is it some kind of joke?
>>
>>38850147
>indifferent
>hate others
Pick one, and only one.
>>
>>38850293
>highschool outcast

I mean where do you think you are?
>>
>>38850147
>narcissistic and indifferent
It's not something you just become by willing it. Humans gain confidence by being appreciated by others.
>>
>>38850304
>I don't understand what that picture is trying to depict. Is it some kind of joke?
captioner thinks the 2 white men want the black bootie and now suddenly like BLM as long as the black life is a ebony woman with a thicc ass.
>>
I have the opposite problem OP. I'm selfish and narcissistic and try very hard to connect and care about other people, but in the end I only hurt them. What makes you want to live this sort of life?
>>
>>38850147
first, get yourself in a pretty decent situation
then, don't resist when people exploit and take advantage of you
now that you have experienced the cannibalism of society, your wellspring of misanthropy will never run dry
>>
File: 1459275677671.png (55KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1459275677671.png
55KB, 281x355px
I don't know if you can learn it because it's something that simply awakens inside of you one day, given the right conditions.

Maybe you're handsome or charming or something like that. People want to be around you even if you're kind of shitty and self-absorbed. Eventually you resent them for running after you, for inviting you to hangout and all that. You start thinking "why are these idiots so into me, leave me alone". I came up with a game where I put packs of gum in buckets of water and dumped them on people in front of my window who wanted gum. They told the other kids "dude you can get free gum at this guy's window" and more of them came and wanted buckets of water dumped onto them.
>>
>>38850426
>>38850304
Yup. Its black twitter humor you have to follow a couple accounts to understand it
>>
File: dana men's fitness.jpg (81KB, 511x669px) Image search: [Google]
dana men's fitness.jpg
81KB, 511x669px
>>38850333
I know how it is my dude, i was just explaining best morality

>dog bites daughter's ear off
>he takes her to a different state immediately to get a plastic surgeon to re attach it without leaving a scar
>dog is gone (t. Dana White)

>grandmother is dying
>talks about flying her over to where he lives to get her the best medical attention he can
>doesn't really care so he forgets and leaves her there
>>
You have to be empty on the inside,as long as you can feel sorry for anyone narcissism isn't an option
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.