[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jim Jones tells people to commit suicide Almost everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: roasty 4.jpg (79KB, 634x485px) Image search: [Google]
roasty 4.jpg
79KB, 634x485px
>Jim Jones tells people to commit suicide
Almost everyone would agree to give him the death penalty or at least life in prison

>Heavens gate tells people to commit suicide
Same as above

>A roastie tells a depressed s man repeatedly to kill himself until he does, even pushing him along the way as he does it. And then uses his suicide to virtue signal and play the victim on social media.

2.5 years

How do we get society to hold women accountable?
>>
>>38849271
nobody really respects suicid'ers even though they "say" they do.

its like how nobody respects manlets.
>>
>>38849271
>people
>people
>person

Gee, I wonder what the difference in crimes may be.
>>
>>38849314
its a disrespect born of envy
everyone wishes they were dead and get annoyed when some people go ahead and actually do it
>>
2.5 years in prison is a fair sentence for a juvenile convicted of manslaughter. This chick clearly has something wrong with her and is likely required to see a psychiatrist as part of her probation.
>>
>>38849271
I don't think any of them did anything wrong. She deserves to be free.
>>
>>38849444
>juvenile
She was three months from being 18

>This chick clearly has something wrong with her
So did this guy

>is likely required to see a psychiatrist as part of her probation.
You want me to feel bad for someone who berated a man into suicide and then used it to virtue signal and attention whore?

She should've gotten the chair.
>>
She probably got off to the fact that she killed him. She would probably have gotten worse. Normal people don't egg on sick people to kill themselves. She's not normal.
>>
>>38849506
How many people did he convince compared to her again?
>>
>>38849799
Its the exact same crime regardless

Robbing one person and robbing 50 people are both robbery
>>
>>38849835
yup, and one carries 50x the punishment.
>>
>>38849835
lmfao robots are THIS assblasted about women that they suspend logic like this
>>
>>38849835
except if you do it one time ppl still think you can be reformed
if you do it 50 times ppl have a harder time believing you can be reformed so they give you a longer sentence to better protect society from you
>>
>>38849835
>robbing 50 people are both robbery
But one person is charged with 50 counts of robbery
You're retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.