[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how anyone can be so in love, they'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1420112907201.png (243KB, 550x535px)
1420112907201.png
243KB, 550x535px
I don't understand how anyone can be so in love, they'll move across the country,
or even to another country,
and/or quit a career they enjoy...
Are they delusional or am I just jaded?

Over 50% of all marriages end up in divorce,
yet they somehow think they're special and it's super powerful muh love.

I mean, sure, if you're 15-18 maybe, then love can seem that powerful, but sooner or later everyone sobers up....
>>
Well do you like where you live now?
Got any friends or reasons to stick around?

I really regret for my social life at least not moving when I met some girls on the other end of the country, just didn't seem realistic since I was so broke at the time without any savings.
>>
Delusional, but sometimes you gotta go for it. To make things interesting.
>>
>>38849341
>Got any friends
No
>reasons to stick around?
The rent is cheap, the air is clean and Internet is fast enough

After 15 years of failed relationships, I've given up on "muh love"
>>
>>38849387
I don't ever really feel love with any of the girls I dated.

Really though what are you sticking around in one place for? Cheap rent is one thing but if you got no social life you're pretty much already prepared for what it's like if you move somewhere new.
Besides if you lived in that one place your entire life and you have no social circle obviously nobody really wants you around, waiting for them to change their mind sounds like you're just waiting for them to decide to try and abuse you. I'm projecting really heavily because if I hadn't got my job I would of jumped at a chance to move the last few years.
>>
>>38849664
I lived in 3 different cities over the last 15 years, back to the first now, and wasn't much happier elsewhere, to be honest.
I think I'd be happier in a beachfront house but that's out of reach

You're right about the social life though.
>obviously nobody really wants you around
That is true, and I have found more welcoming people elsewhere. Maybe I should reconsider after all...
>>
Well, so the 50% number is a little inaccurate, you shouldn't take it too seriously. The "adjusted" number is quite a bit higher.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.