[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots, why aren't you a lesbian yet? Forget sad robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_9270.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9270.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
fembots, why aren't you a lesbian yet? Forget sad robots and their constant depressing attitudes, instead let us all cuddle together and bask in our body warmth. Join the most pure form of love, desu.
>>
File: tumblr_o7swvvFhVN1v9rlgwo6_1280.jpg (165KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7swvvFhVN1v9rlgwo6_1280.jpg
165KB, 700x827px
I agree wholeheartedly, we need more lezbots.
>>
File: 1499400951753.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1499400951753.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>be femboy
>tfw no lesbot gf

I can't be myself around hetero girls because they don't want to date another female. They want chad.
>>
I really really REALLY want to become a lesbian. There's basically no chance that I'll ever find a man who loves me and doesn't hurt me. I'm at least 33% bi already, so it's frustrating that I can't start being into vaginas and stop craving penis.

Being straight is ruining my life.
>>
File: einUq72.jpg (101KB, 1080x1349px)
einUq72.jpg
101KB, 1080x1349px
>>38849108
Because Jinx doesn't exist in real life
>>
File: haganai-rika.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haganai-rika.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>38850183

C-can we date? I am basically a girl with a penis.
>>
>>38850166
I'd date you, anon. I like feminine people.
>>
>>38850225
What's your location? If you're in my area I'll buy you a drink and let's see what happens.
>>
File: o0512028811591883586.jpg (40KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
o0512028811591883586.jpg
40KB, 512x288px
>>38850327

b-buy me a drink?

I'm in Arizona desu wa
>>
>>38850339
It's not meant to be, anon. We're on different continents.

Do you identify as a trans lesbian, or something else? If this is something you know about, and don't mind me asking: I've been thinking a lot about trans lesbians and would very much like to date non-ops. But I understand genital preferences are generally an extremely sore spot (and understandably so), and if I try to date trans lesbians as a straight girl I likely to hurt and upset many people in multiple ways. I should just back off and shut up, right?
>>
>>38850492

No, I don't even identify as trans or want to lose my weenie. I like girls and just like feeling pretty.
>>
>>38849108
>tfw you will never be a fembot lesbo
>tfw you will always be male
>>
File: 508.gif (509KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
508.gif
509KB, 500x375px
>>38850492
>>38850520

To put more into it.

I consider myself a man, but I don't like being forced to live up to the expectations of a man. Dumb, gross, and brutish - a tool for women to use. This is what women expect of men these days and I can't degrade myself to that.

I like to enjoy the finer things in life, having long hair, not being messy, nice smelling things, clothes, just enjoying the moment, etc.

I don't cross dress, but if I was with a girl who was into it, I would gladly do it because I'd probably enjoy it. If not- I would just dress up my girlfriend how I'd like to dress if I were a girl.
>>
>>38850520
Okay. Well, thanks anyway.
>>
>>38850722
Sounds like you're exactly the kind of person I'd love to be with.

Is your identity developing, or are you happy not having simple terms to put define it in?
>>
>>38850901

Nope, I am not concerned with my identity or social issues at all.
>>
I'm bi because i just want someone to love me regardless of their gender ;_;
>>
>>38849108
Most lesbian are bisexual. Far from being the purest love. Only the turbo dike can resist a night with Chad.
>>
>>38851008
Good for you. I'd be a cishet dude too if I had that option, and not give a fuck about any of that shit either.
>>
> tfw no bi girl that's interested in having a bf and gf at the same time and being cuddled by both
>>
File: 1499428970923.png (654KB, 1280x648px)
1499428970923.png
654KB, 1280x648px
Well, I'm a lazy shut-in NEET and I want to be with someone who wants to take care of me and those people are hard to find if you don't leave your house.
>>
>>38851146
Wtf is this. Why would any girl want this.
>>
File: Cease.jpg (14KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
Cease.jpg
14KB, 480x474px
>>38849108
Enough of this propaganda, you sodomites.
>>
>>38849108
What would be the difference anyway? The point is that I can't be liked by anyone, and that's not going to change by changing my sexuality. Great, now men can't reject me, but girls will.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_002829.jpg (30KB, 474x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_002829.jpg
30KB, 474x411px
But I am, anon
>>38851146
Biscum are subhuman, homosexuality is clearly superior
>>
>>38851448
As long as you're loved by someone from the bottom of their heart and you can feel the same about them, does it matter?
>>
>>38851573
I honestly don't care if girls are bisexual as long as they're not sluts and don't let themselves be used and fucked by men, it's just a gross idea for me. And I'm not into polygamy or promiscuity, you're supposed to be special to your partner and they're supposed to be special to you, and sex is something pretty private and personal that shouldn't be shared with strangers.
>>
>>38851638
>you're supposed to be special to your partner and they're supposed to be special to you, and sex is something pretty private and personal that shouldn't be shared with strangers.
Faggots cannot comprehend the concept of this, anon.
>>
You girlfaggots better step your game up
>>
I'm a lesbian. Finding a gf is harder t b h f a m
>>
>>38852927
I hope you find a qt gf that treats you right and never cheats on you!
>>
>>38852927
I hope you find misery and end up killing yourself after years of abuse in the degenerate relationship you're seeking.
>>
>>38849108
I'm straight but get rejected by girls anyway bc apparently I give off lesbian vibes. it hurts
>>
>>38850166
>they want chad
Just like femboys want chad. Really gets the almonds going...
>>
If that way you all get the fuck out of here I approve it
>>
>>38850166
what do you mean another female? you just said you were a femboy. and why would a lesbian date a boy idiot
>>
>>38852927
hope you enjoyed breaking a poor robot's heart you scum
>>
>>38851293
Why wouldn't they? For how many women are bisexual, they all tend to get butthurt about this arrangement, I don't get it. If you're that big about monogamy, maybe, but that's usually not the case.
>>
File: 1501350534611m.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501350534611m.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>38850166
I feel your pain.
>tfw no cosplay gf to crossplay with
>>
>>38853401
the issue is that means their man is fucking another woman. Men wear themselves out on a single woman all the time its just how nature made them. Now you're suggesting you get half the time and possibly going second so you now get a tired and worn out sack. Either 2 men 1 woman or 3 women for a menage a trois otherwise the guys basically there for a free cheap ride while the women have to entertain themselves.
>>
>>38849108
Every bit of Symphogear is so comfy...
The Miku-Hibiki parts are so heartwarming
>>
>>38851146
Imagine being this delusional that you'd want polygamy
>>
its a good idea and it's definitely the purest form of love

but i haven't met a girl i really felt very connected with and interested in so i guess i never had the chance know if i liked girls or not

but i haven't had that for a guy either, so i'm not sure if i've just had bad luck finding someone i like, or i'm an autist unable to connect with anyone or if i'm just aromantic/asexual, who knows.
>>
>choosing financial ruin
>choosing to end your genetic legacy
>choosing domestic abuse
>choosing lesbian bed death
Not today, Shekelberg. No woman is qt enough to tempt me.
>>
My family will literally tell our priest to exorcise me if I ever even thought about sleeping with another girl.
>>
>>38853749
Have you looked someone with shared interests/experiences. Describe yourself maybe a cute girl/boy might like you.
>>
>>38853447
Is this an issue of sex drive, stamina, or an ugly partner?
To me it seems like a person with not particularly high sex drive and average, 5/10 partner, would run into that problem, rather than it being a universal fact
>>
>>38853880
The first 2 but all men are ugly in some way and you can only hope small facial features add up and make up for that. That last bit is barring men who have given up being men and have estrogenized themselves into pseudo-women to gain softer features.
>>
I was talking with a girl one time off /r9k/ who really liked me but was pretty emotionally unstable. She told me once that she wasn't bi but fantasized about being with women and wanted to eat a girl out.
I told her she was probably bi and she got worried it'd bother me. I told her it didn't. She asked me if I were ever in a relationship if I was willing to do MFF and I said yeah but I'd be kinda hesitant and I'd have to REALLY trust her and feel secure in our relationship cause sex was something intimate/special for me. She said she pretty much felt the same way she just wanted to explore all kinds of sex. She was really cute.

As we got closer she got more and more anxious I was gonna ghost her even though I liked her back and told her I wouldnt. She just randomly ghosted me one day thanking me for everything and said she was too broken.

I felt pretty sad about it cause aside from being sexually compatible we were pretty emotionally compatible too.
>>
File: xxx-3d-Women_hunt_06-img150.jpg (354KB, 746x552px) Image search: [Google]
xxx-3d-Women_hunt_06-img150.jpg
354KB, 746x552px
>>38849108

I wish more women would go/turn gay.

Id feel a lot less guilt and remorse for hunting, enslaving, and destroying them after society's fall.
>>
>>38853877
idk i've known people that i should get a long with playing game and what not, but i'm just unable connect easily and get people to like me enough to want stuff do with me and what not. Only boys i've become gotten remotely friendly with got weird and had ulterior motives so i go out of my way to avoid boys cause that has happened every time. I've never had a really good female friend, so the chances that I do and they happen to be gay are nearly impossible
>>
>>38854107
What kind of ulterior motives? Like just wanted nude pictures or something? that kinda sucks anon.
>>
Because I'm straight, I don't like girls
>>
>>38850339
Would you make it work with someone from socal?

its just a 45 minute plane ride away...
>>
>>38854160
yeah, well not always that extreme, but it's hard for me to get to know boys well before they start to try and flirt and when i don't reciprocate (not that i know how) then they get upset or think i friendzone them or something.

I have a kind of guy friend but he's had a gf for like 10 years, but that's probably why he's been good to me because he has absolutely no interest with me other than to game and never pushed any boundaries, or pushed anything at all other than inviting me to play
>>
>>38854087
>oh jeez, society's over, what are we gonna do with these women- both a highly valuable sexual resource and the only means of propagating the species
>I dunno bill, let's turn them into corpses, which carry the negative value of pestilence and disease
>Ah, Tom! That's good thinking!
>>
>>38854107
Not the anon you're talking to
Sorry to hear about that, anon.
I usually just befriend everyone I talk to no matter the gender. Mostly because I have a gf but people do need to stop thirsting over the opposite sex. It makes life much more happier.
>>
>>38854256
Ah. I made a few female friends off /r9k/, I mostly just add people and try to chat. I don't ever push boundaries with them cause I dont want to be a creep. That sucks they get upset like that I guess people don't know how to put up with rejection? Also how would you even know if you've actually liked a guy or girl romantically? Like it seems you never have so do you know how it'd feel?
>>
>>38849108
if i identify as female but still look like and have the DNA of a guy, can i be lesbo with u guys????
>>
>>38854327
You'll never be a woman. You're a freak. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38854341
Not him/her but fuck off.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px)
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38849108
>robots become gay
>fem"bot"s become lesbian
Will this solve all of our problems?
>>
>>38854291
yeah i agree, like i said in another post that's the only type of guy i've been friends with. It doesn't help I only meet people through video games so most guys act like that

>>38854325
i have no idea how it feels really... I mean I kinda of understand when i was younger with all the girls in my classes having crushes and all that, but I've just never had that fixation on someone or felt something that i was really attracted to someone sexually, i really have no idea. people i've talked to think i'm not aromantic or asexual because most people are seem to have some aversion to it but i've been indifference. All i've felt it a bit of loneliness where i just want someone there but that could just be a really good girl friend and not a significant other.

when it comes to getting to know people, i'm awful at small talk because i'm pretty boring. I've noticed it seems to end up not talking to anyone because all i could talk about was a game and then end up just playing before cause i also only meet randoms from there too. really my closest friends are just random people i don't talk more than asking me if i want to do a dungeon or when i'm down to farm them etc
>>
>>38854486
Right? I've noticed everyone gets thirsty if you meet them through vidyas unless you don't tell them/use voice.
Surprisingly I've actually had half of the girls I've met fall for me though. It's weird tbqh
I'm sure one of these days you'll find a guy friend tho
>>
>>38854486
Maybe you should try to meet people outside of games? I know its kinda hard to do that but it might help. Im pretty awful at small-talk personally but I kinda found out if you just ask a person about themselves and what they like or you just tell them about things you like and idk just kinda get to know each other.

As for the rest....well never feeling sexually atrracted to someone is a bit odd but Ive been told by some girls that its kinda normal for them so yeah. Have you ever felt sexual attraction to anything? Or what about romance novels/anime? do they make you feel anything? Those might be good tests to see whether your aromantic/asexual. You don't sound asexual/aromantic to me though.
>>
File: IMG_3933.jpg (48KB, 500x273px)
IMG_3933.jpg
48KB, 500x273px
>>38854356
I think that is a fucking great idea (you) Qt3.14
>>
>>38849108
Soon enough women, all women will see the light. Men are becoming more and more obsolete and in time they will all.be sissified and only good for their sperm. What a glories generation that will be
>>
>>38854171
Are you also a single straight girl?
>>
>>38850166
>femboy
Die. Stop ruining things!
>>
>>38851448
This! Indecisive bi cunts need to fuck right off. If you like penis you are unpure swine and need to be shocked tell your you cant stop thinking about vagina and boobs!
>>
>>38854954
lesbians just hate men because they cant get over the fact that their dad hated them for being ugly dykes
>>
>>38854954
I wish more people thought like that
>>38854991
B-But my dad was the supportive one anon!
>>
>>38854236

I happen to really like socal and I was just there for 10 days earlier this month ;x
>>
>>38850183
Fuck that tranny cunt. Be my gf to love forever
>>
>>38855025

wew lad I didn't realize it was August already.
>>
>>38854991
No, not true at all. Leabians hate men because they realize that men are completely different. Men and women share no similar values, no similiar ideas or outlooks. Men and women simply cant be freinds or even be lovers. It just doesnt work because they are way too different. Men and women only exist together becaus of a time where women needed men and men wanted sex, because of natural laws about procreation and such. Because of media and upbringing and what they where taught. Times are changing! And women no longer need the cold hand of man to repress them. Youll see soon enough, or not. Die ignorant for all i care
>>
>>38855103

What are the differences in values?
>>
GAY AND LESBIAN PROPAGANDA PUNK

F U C K OFF!
>>
File: 455sdg67.png (320KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
455sdg67.png
320KB, 640x519px
>>38855103
>Men and women simply can't be friends or even be lovers
>2017
>7 billion+ alive
>past present and future is because of men and women in a LOVING relationship
They just simply can't be friends or in a relationship, guys
>>
>>38855218
Dude if you have to ask than you're not paying enough attention. I cant be bothered to give you example after example when you can see it happening all around.
>>
>>38855326
>you need to educate yourself shitlord
>>
File: 1501782092177.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501782092177.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>38855326

I-I just don't know what differences...I just thought everyone had different value systems they abide by (men and women both). These value systems are derived from the experiences people had growing up.
>>
>>38855380
You're exactly right. Ignore the Dyke
>>
>>38855306
Systematic brainwashing from cult of (religous) personality. If it wasnt for religion and repression youd fine a lot more people willing to accept the homosexual choice. I gurantee you, you get along better with your same sex buddy. The only difference? You just can't find them sexually attractive because natural laws still apply to humans and procreation is an attractive thing. Its only natural to feel attracted to the opposites SEX, their genitals. But that doesn't mean we automatically get along just because we are having sex wirh eachother.
>>
>>38855401
but that also doesn't mean that homosexual relationships would be any better. in fact, same sex relationships have a much higher rate of domestic abuse
>>
>>38855380
Men and women think differently. Like i said, you can see the difference by just simply paying attention. Perfect example girl and guy gamers are different in so many ways. And look at the way guys react to video games than to women. Maybe not every single guy and girl are different when it comes to how they treat video games, but more often than not its going to be a different reaction. So much so that its ok to assume the differences are going to apply. No more examples or we are going to be here forever and i have no time for that
>>
>>38855401
It's not religion that causes that, It's preference. Look at Rome, they were very homosexual accepting but most guys still preferred women. I for one find the way pussy disgusting but yet I'm still straight. I can never see myself with another guy. It's the personality that depends on friendship. I have a few girls that are friends because they are fun to be around. I also enjoy talking to them. I'm more emotional than my guy friends so its nice to talk to the girl friends about it. Probably why my gf likes me so much.
>>
>>38855494

I like games that allow me to dress up my character as cute as possible. I know girls like the same thing. It's not just black and white men vs women ;<
>>
>>38855467
Not true at all. There are more hetero couples, therfore there is mor abuse in hetero relationships. Most people also exaggerate the term abuse. Lets use a popular event. The girl who reassured her boyfriend that suicide (which was his idea) is the right idea for him. Some people would consider that abuse, because she was being persistent about the suicide when he was having doubts. Its like she was pushing him into. But i dont consider that abuse because she was just reassuring him. Everyone has doubts about suicide, but this guy really wanted it its just natural instinct to live was holding him back. She was just helping, at least she thought she was. But if he truly didn't want to commit suicide, he wouldn't have and he himself would've consider it abuse. But thats not how it happend. So dont go throwing the term "abuse" around when its objective
>>
>>38855637
Errr subjective. Fuck not being able to edit
>>
>>38855637
>There are more hetero couples, therfore there is mor abuse in hetero relationships
I am of course talking about abuse per capita, which is indeed higher in same sex relationsships. absoulute numbers mean nothing here.
>Most people also exaggerate the term abuse
doesn't matter, all that is relevant in this context is the criminal definition of abuse, which is an objective criterium.
your little tangent anecdote and your evaluation of it also reveal you to be a giant piece of shit. you don't ecourage friends to commit suicide
>>
>>38850127
Mary we've been over this
>>
>>38855802
>you dont encourage people who want to die to commit suicide and solve their problems
Youre a peice for allowing your friend to keep suffering because you think you can help them. And again, women and effiment males like to exaggerate things. I cant imagine abuse is soemthing they wouldn't exaggerate. Im sorry but statistics do nothing for me
>>
>>38855637
>ignoring what >>38855544 said
>>
>>38855940
>Mary
That's not her name
>>
>>38855953
>Youre a peice for allowing your friend to keep suffering because you think you can help them.
>Youre a peice for allowing your friend
>allowing
see that word? i am not forcing them to do anything, only discouraging them from doing something regrettable for everyone involved.
>Im sorry but statistics do nothing for me
then there is literally no point in arguing with you. you can't just expect your argument to be taken seriously if you ignore facts and are apparently proud of it
>>
>>38849108
I've been dating for a while. I haven't talked to a woman in months who isn't open to sex with women. Not strictly bisexual, but happy to suck on some titties.
>>
File: 1499595311547.jpg (7KB, 211x211px)
1499595311547.jpg
7KB, 211x211px
>>38855544
>wants me to respond to him
>>
>>38856052
>these few couples had an SO that said they where in an abusive relationship because they got yelled at for cheating on them, or for not working, or for not listening
Yeah man, cause statistics are facts and cant be exaggerated and skewed.
>>
>>38856078
>can't defend their own claim
>>
>>38856121
what are you even qouting here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_same-sex_relationships#Lesbian

10 percentage points higher than heterosexual relationships,quite significant
the survey in question was made by the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, which means that it is propably pretty accurate since it is a government institution. you can claim that any statistic is falsified, but unless you give valid criticism of the methodology it wont be taken seriously.
>>
>>38849108
i like dicks not vagoos.
>>
>>38856232
Green text means implying stupid. And why are you still trying to convince me its higher? Thats not even the point here
The point is that people lie and statics should not be taken at face value
>>
>>38856074
A lot of straight women pretend to be "bicurious" to make guys think they're open to threesomes. Most would never actually do anything with another woman.
>>
>>38856302
This. I think women are just much more likely to report domestic violence than men are, which is why same sex female couples have a higher than average rate, and same sex male couples lower than average.
>>
>>38856302
i agree. but instead of offering valid criticism of the statistic, you dismiss it outright without looking into it. if this was applied by everyone universally, we could never agree on anything because everyone would just dismiss inconvenient statistics.
>And why are you still trying to convince me its higher? Thats not even the point here
I am trying to convince you that its higher because you claimed that same sex couples would get along better. i disproved that. how is that not relevant to your point?
>>
>>38856275
pls be single, and awkward, and hate people
>>
>>38856302
this >>38856342 for example is valid criticism. i had not considered this and might look into it further. but all you ever did was dismiss shit you know nothing about from the get go. you are not interested in truth, only in your neurotically motivated hatred of normal couples and deny everything that goes against your biases. you need to evaluate your motives
>>
>>38856450
You didn't disprove anything. Saying anymore than that will be cyclical and we obviously have our own ways of finding out how the world works. You take things at face value without question, and i see things for how they really are. I guess neither one of us is right in the grand scheme of things. Either way we should stop now. Ive got other things i want to go do
>>
>>38856542
where is my argument cyclical?
>we obviously have our own ways of finding out how the world works
reality is objective and there are truths and falsehoods. not every point of view is valid, get over it.
>You take things at face value without question, and i see things for how they really are.
no, i acknowledged the valid criticism of >>38856342 and will look into it . you dont see anything as it really is, you just close your eyes to stuff that you disagree with. how come you didn't think to raise that objection?
>>
>>38852927
just look for any chick wearing flannel
>>
>>38856342
I'm the same anon, just wanted to add another point. I'm not claiming that my theories are right, just something I was thinking about and I don't even know if there have been any studies done on this desu. I'd be interested in seeing the breakdown specifically between what kinds of "domestic abuse" are reported by each demographic. I would guess that with straight couples the most common scenario is where one partner is the clear aggressor and the violence is mostly one-sided. I think with two men or two women it's more common for a fight to get physical with both parties attacking one another rather than a clear cut aggressor and victim, because they're on more "even ground" when it comes to strength and size.
>>
>>38857708
Be my friend and sing me a song anon.
post contact
>>
>>38857708
That trap has a nice voice
>>
File: 1500860453044.jpg (41KB, 733x728px)
1500860453044.jpg
41KB, 733x728px
>>38849108
>"fembots"
kek, no one is going to believe any of you unless you post tits with a timestamp
>>
>>38858368
You know there's porn almost everywhere on the internet if all you want is to see boobs
>>
File: 1501012969542.png (524KB, 618x911px)
1501012969542.png
524KB, 618x911px
>>38858438
>he thinks im the kind of loser who will jack off to some suicidal fembot's deformed tits
I don't want porn, i want proof.
>>
>>38858500
Alright well good luck ever getting it, because 99% of femanons don't care if you believe them, and the other 1% won't post tits just to prove it.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.