[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I ask a boy the size of his penis, will he be honest or will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: 1500103949545.jpg (158KB, 1136x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500103949545.jpg
158KB, 1136x720px
If I ask a boy the size of his penis, will he be honest or will he lie and say it's bigger than it is?
>>
File: yflnP30.gif (686KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
yflnP30.gif
686KB, 542x540px
I'd be honest, but it's prolly cos idc. My penis is a cute. It's 5 inches. Other guys on the other hand won't be honest.
>>
>>38847776
Most guys would not be honest, or would give a vague answer.
>>
>>38847776
All boys will say real length plus one extra inch. Good luck bro!
>>
>>38847776
the difference between results in studies about penis length in wich the participants are asked mesure their own penis and the ones in wich the penis get's mesured by research personnel sugests that the awnser to your question is yes
>>
> tfw eight inch thick, rock hard god cock
> genetic disaster in literally every other possible sense
>>
2in flaccid
1in erect
>>
>>38847776
The general rule of thumb is to make your dick out to be at least .025% bigger than it actually is. Everyone lies about their penis size.

Also why do you care? Are all gays size queens or what
>>
>>38847776
My dick is 6.5" long and 5.75" in circumference on the shaft.

Apparently that's above average, so I would gladly be truthful.
>>
>>38847776
He'll probably embellish a little. Like if a guy is 5.8 inches he'll probably tell you he's 6.

Guys are very insecure about dick size, and no matter how much you assure him he's fine with an average or smaller dick he will always be thinking "she misses her ex's dick" or "if I was bigger I could satisfy her more."
>>
>>38847885
This desu, also the worldwide avg. is 5,5 iirc so who cares. Are you a size queen OP?
>>
>>38847776
He will tell to the bigger size because girls are bad at estimating length.
>>
>>38847776
If he's big he'll be honest, if he's small he'll add an inch. I'm comfortable with having 7 so I tell people 7 if they ask
>>
>Dick is at least 7 inches
>tell people it's only 5
I don't know why I do it
>>
>>38847776
Why would faggots even care about dick size?
>>
>>38847860
>OP's question is an or question
>scientific studies suggest answer is 'yes'
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
Penis size doesn't matter if you know what you're doing with it.
I've had sex with multiple people and have always been told that I was their best fuck ever. It's all about making sure that they cum first (and if you're with a girl, make sure that she cums a few times just from foreplay, then shell love whatever you do with your dick)
>>
>>38848533
>Penis size doesn't matter if you know what you're doing with it.
t. dicklet
>>
I'd be shocked and not know how to react and basically blow the whole situation stammering and trying to do damage control.

I've legit never recieved any complaints about the size of my penis from women I have been with, but I'm self-conscious to the point where I literally apologized for its size when I first got naked in front of the girl I lost my virginity to.

Not proud of this, but I've learned that women generally don't seem to be able to tell the difference so even though I'm still racked with self-doubt RE: dick size I can at least keep it to myself long enough to perform well and have it not matter now. Unless someone just came out and asked of course.
>>
If a girl ever asked I'd probably round up a little. I'm just a touch over five inches but I could probably get away with saying I'm 5.5.

>>38848533
>>38848833
Leave
>>
You guys are missing the point.

The only people who would ever ask about your penis are the gay propaganda shitposters.

No woman will ever lust for you.
>>
>>38848917
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kek.
>>
>>38847776
why lie when i could just whip it out for you and let you be the judge
>>
>>38848533
Gosh you boys. We lie, we know how fragile your ego is, in fact we tell the same lie to every guy, you know, best sex EVER. Every time someone ask and a female responds here honestly you still won't listen. I don't care if you can tie it in knots and your penis can pick up 100 pounds size does matter. Women don't get down to inches and half inches but there is tiny, average and acceptable and there is large which is preferred.
>>
>>38847884
m8 it must be on backwards
>>
>>38848999
no one cares about the opinion of faggots
>>
Guys can be pretty stupid about how big their dick is.

I don't think they're intentionally lying to you, but lying to themselves for years about their size to make themselves feel better.

It can work the other way too, some beta guy with shit confidence thinking he's small when they're a normal size.
>>
>>38847791
i've heard women talk about this before, they weren't ultra stacies but they were basically making fun of a guy who hooked up with one of them and how he tried to sell his small dick as "cute"

at least your anime pic is cute brah
>>
>>38849098
Like I said you boys won't listen. Instead you'll have two or three of these post everyday and argue among yourselves to determine at the end bigger is not better, average is. I'll say it again. If everything was equal except a guys penis size and I had sex with a small, average and large the one I would call for a repeat is the guy with the large penis. Go ahead and twist this too.
>>
I like how guys are immediately on the defensive when you even mention penis size. OP didn't say anything about whether big sizes were better or any preference yet guys are so insecure.
>>
>>38849234
>I like
What do you think about SPH?
>>
How do you measure penis length and girth? I've actually never measured mine before.
>>
>>38849267
Length: Along the top from base to tip
Girth: Wrap a measuring tape around the middle of the shaft
>>
>>38849218
wtf? a slut? here? get out bitch
>>
If it is 6 inches or more, they'll be honest. They'll just casually be like, "You know, your usual six inches, a bit longer, it's been a long time since I measured."

...If it's less than that they'll just give you that exact same statement only as a lie.

If it's significantly more, say, 7+, their statement could honestly be anything, either the absolute truth, or slightly under-or-over-playing it, depending on how they want to sound.

Really, you'll just hear mostly correct things, but nobody admitting to being <6 if they are.
>>
>>38848378
nope only dyslectic
>>
>>38849366
If its over 7 the guy will hear from me again
>>
>>38847776
I have honestly never measured. All I use it for is pissing and fapping anyway. Don't need a big tool for that.
>>
>>38847776
From my experience, guys add about 2-3 cm to their actual penis size when you ask them, which would be about an inch I think.

Also, when a guy with a big dick is interested in you, he'll try to bring up the topic or subtly mention their size.
>>
>>38849516
One last addition:
We can always tell when you lie about your size, we're just nice enough to pretend we don't.
>>
>>38849381
Oh.
Sorry to hear that. Don't take it personally, bb.
>>
>>38849516
>Also, when a guy with a big dick is interested in you, he'll try to bring up the topic or subtly mention their size.
Do you like this or does it weird you out?
>>
>>38849684
I like it. Maybe it seems kinda weird if he mentions it too early. But hey, he has a big dick
>>
>>38849782
Is it a really big deal whether a guy has a big dick or not?
>>
File: 1403575791704.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1403575791704.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>38847776
>will he be honest or will he lie
he'll add about an inch or two since he'd expect you to immediately lose interest if he doesn't lie. he'd also expect you to make fun of him.
>>
>>38849920
Not that much, below 8cm is kinda lame though
>>
>>38849174

I'm a half trap though, so it'll work. I'm 6'3" and probably can get away with it. I don't even actively pursue females.
>>
>tfw 4x4
>>
>>38849937
>tfw no tiny dick
It always striked me as patrician tier if you can land a gf into that.
>>
>>38847776
>ask a boy
Larping attention whore
>>
>>38850023
Really, 8cm is your too small? Are you talking about while hard, because 8cm is really small.
>>
>>38850105
He's a faggot. Not larping.
>>
>>38847776
I always say it's smaller than it is. I tell them it's 5 inches to avoid size queens and see if they're shallow. They'll be pleasantly surprised that it's bigger if they ever get to see it.
>>
>>38849516
Some men are honest and some lie.
>>
>>38850810
Well then.
I'm sorry OP
>>
File: 1500273874134.jpg (143KB, 680x770px) Image search: [Google]
1500273874134.jpg
143KB, 680x770px
I'd probably be honest or add a little becasue i'm above average. Not that i'll ever get to this point anyway.
My question is, can girls actually tell the difference?
>>
I always say average, but it's below average at 5.2x4.2
>>
I'm 7.2" and I've never had a girl ask but if one did ask, I'd say 4 inches so her expectations are on the fucking ground. Then in the off chance she ends up seeing it, she'll be blown away.
>>
>>38847776
If I was in a context where it wasn't extremely trashy to answer that question, then I would request to go measure it (because I don't know the length on the top of my head) and then answer honestly.

It's not huge but from what I can remember it was slightly above average.
>>
>I've never measured my dick
>Haven't measured my height in over 5 years
>Don't really care to
I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm lying when I say "I don't know" but I don't exactly care enough to measure.
>>
>>38847776
I'll be honest. My dick is weirdly bent and bumpy because of sebaceous prominence, but it's a bit over 6 on a good day. I keep it clean so it smells nice.
>>
>>38847791
5'5 inch here.
women will generally lie if they say that they don't care.
>>
>>38852865

I've posted my peepee here before and people said they'd suck it. ;3 Small but cute.
>>
>>38852886
they're not female tho
>>
File: yPw60kS.gif (881KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yPw60kS.gif
881KB, 500x281px
>>38852911

Wh-what do you mean they're not female?
>>
>>38847776
I think my penis is big enough (17-18cm) so I always tell the truth
>>
>>38852957
90% of people on this site are pathetic failed men.
look at /soc, tons of men selfies with few responds and few female seflies with tons of responds from thirsty pathetic men
a lot of those men turned gay because its their only chance of getting laid
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.