[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot here. it's honestly so frustrating that so many guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_9269.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9269.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
fembot here. it's honestly so frustrating that so many guys believe that girls only date tall guys and that you have zero chance at a relationship if your short. If you really believe this I'm here to tell you that so many girls, as well as myself, really could care less how tall you are. To a lot of girls it doesn't matter. So if your extremely upset over being short or you think it's holding you down, don't worry about it. Also, if a girl can't see past height and is okay with missing out on a great relationship for something that dumb, she's obviously not a genuine person or anyone you want to stick around with for that matter. Love yourself.
>>
I always dated short men until a short guy I was dating made a commit how small he felt standing next to a tall guy. After that I noticed how short he was and it really turn me off. I feel if you are a short guy you should even think of your height as a defect but, as a something positive.
>>
>>38847249
>could care less
So you do care.
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (63KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
63KB, 998x720px
>fembot here
Please, I'm begging you, just go away
>>
>>38847314
listen, I'm just saying that if your a great guy and a genuinely sweet person, no girl in her right mind is going to turn you down.
>>
>>38847249
Thank you for trying to be nice.
>>
too nice for a fembot, gonna assume it's a manlet or trap larping
>>
Here,I know you want replies,take this one.
>>
>>38847377
I hate the robots who pine and moan but I've got to call bullshit when I see it. I know I'm not attractive but many people do like to hang around me and I am funny. I mean shit one girl I was interested in pretty much told me I was the back up boyfriend. Yeah I might have standards but as long someone is kind and caring to me I couldn't care less.
Inb4 normie I'm a 26 year old.virgin
>>
>>38847377
If you're a great guy and good person she'll settle for you while constantly thinking how much better you'd be if you were taller and fawning over every tall guy who stands next to you in front of her
>>
>>38847249
>Implying that if you had the choice between two of the same male/person, but one being 5'6" and the other 6'2", that you wouldn't instantly find the taller one most attractive, despite everything else about them being 100% the same.
>>
>>38847377
But most of us aren't great guys or genuinely sweet. Most people here are either bitter or apathetic when it comes to other people.
>>
I know a girl would settle for me, but I don't want to be the consolation prize.
>>
>>38847570
I really do not care about height. I don't know how to express that enough. As long as you are warm and can hold me (which anyone of any height can do) it's instant love
>>
>>38847649
in my heart I want to believe that even if the guys on here come off as bitter that they have very sweet personalities, someone just has to make them show that.
>>
>>38847743
But what even is a sweet personality then if they don't naturally show it? By that logic wouldn't everyone have a sweet personality?
I'm personally the apathetic type, I just don't have this "sweet" personality that you speak of, and have no idea how someone could become like that. Even when I'm happy, I don't act any different to other people, I'm just an empty blob when it comes to interpersonal interaction.
>>
>>38847707
Obvious liar is obvious liar. You would pick the tallest of the two identical individuals, with the same appearance and personalities. Especially if the difference in their height is significant like 6" or more.

Stop acting like you wouldn't, you aren't fooling anyone. Not even yourself.
>>
>>38847377
>great guy
>genuinely sweet person
i'll stop you when you mention something girls give a fuck about rather than think they do or want to be the kind of person who does.
>>
>>38847249
Said the fat girl
>>
oh YOURE frustrated
YOURE frustrated
(You) denied get the fuck off my board

for the record though im actually 6'2 im just deathly afraid of being divorced and having to off myself
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 415x354px
Why would someone come here and tell lies?
>>
File: sidesgone.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
sidesgone.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>>38847377
>those things
>attractive to women
>>
File: 1499462114836.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499462114836.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>>38847249
Thanks that really means a lot. So if i wasnt rejected because of my height, face, hygiene, then something must be really fucked up inside me huh. I feel much better about this now

FUCKING WOMEN HAVE RUINED MY LIFE I USED TO BE SO MUCH HAPPIER BEFORE I FELL IN LOVE FUCK WOMEN I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL RHEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38847249
>love yourself = be yourself
out. out . get out now. dint ever come back roastie. reeeeeeeee
>>
>>38847481
>guys all you need to be is funny!
>one girl told me i was the back up boyfriend!
>because i was so funny a roastie strung me along as a second-best option and maybe one day she might go through with it, fingers crossed
>>
>>38847649
Speak for yourself, if i was with the right girl I'd be so fucking happy.
>>
>>38847249

Having a reason to blame for your robot heart is easier than accepting that you've had and still have potential.

Loving yourself for no reason other than the act itself is narcissism however. Most people should be better than what they are.

But you don't get it because you've always been told you have worth because vagina. Rest of us have to earn it.
>>
Yeah of course manlets are a fucking meme. We already knew this. Same thing with being attractive. You don't need to be a male model to get a cute gf. You can be an average looking guy.

What's not a meme though and what robots struggle with is interacting with women. We have no idea how guys can get them interested enough to be their gf and sleep with them. It's really hard and I don't understand how guys do it. Even some of my friends irl that are huge sperglords somehow manage to get gfs. I don't get it.
>>
>>38847249
>fembot here
how long until posting this or ther other variations is a bannable offense?
>>
>>38848008
Yeah, but that "if" there is pretty important.
>>
>>38848060
I tried to take it simple. Approach them, tell them I like them, I want to go to the cinema with them. But it doesn't work. I need to try my luck at uni but now with -200 confidence
>>
>>38847882
but it's not a lie. It's just not a important factor to some people. If a guy is shorter than me, why does it matter? I've never understood why it matters, so it hasn't ever been anything I cared for. What can a tall man do that a short man can't? Reach my shoulder? See, it really doesn't matter. If we both have a healthy and nice vibe with each other and really do care about our relationship, then what's height got to do with anything....
>>
>>38847930
very attractive to me. Why is it so unbelievable that someone isn't all for looks?
>>
>>38848128
>See, it really doesn't matter.
you can't rationalize away attraction
>>
>>38848060
Read the book Models by Mark Manson. This book is not a meme. Do exactly what it says, ingrain it into your personality. It took me from khv to being able to get girls, not easily, but not too difficultly.
>>
>>38847249
>fembot here
>if your short
>could care less
I feel that OP might be complete shit.
>>
>>38848154
>Why is it so unbelievable that someone isn't all for looks?
because looks are if not the most important factor about attraction and attraction is an instinctual response
>>
bitch learn the difference between your and you're. it's not hard.
>>
File: angry alex jones.jpg (213KB, 1300x1180px) Image search: [Google]
angry alex jones.jpg
213KB, 1300x1180px
>>38847249
FUCK OFF YOU DUMB ROASTIE, YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. ONE IN A MILLION!!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF TRUE ROBOT SUFFERING, YOU'RE GONNA END UP DATING AND FUCKING SOME TALL CHAD LIKE EVERY OTHER STUPID FUCKING WOMEN THAT DISGRACES THE SURFACE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH, YOU HAVE NO PLACE ANYWHERE HERE ON THIS PLANET, PLEASE JUST COMMIT SUICIDE FUCKING DAMMIT!!
>>
File: d74.jpg (42KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
42KB, 542x535px
>>38847249
Daily reminder that a roast WILL settle down with a short male, but only because the short male either has more money, or is more financially stable.
Roasts never settle with someone because "MUH PERSONALITY".
Bee-urself is a meme.

Also, relationships in 2017 are a meme.
>>
>>38848011
Why do so many guys on here think they have no potential or worth? So many guys on here are great and they still go and post things like this reply. I don't want you to be a narc, I just want you to know that you do too have a chance. When I say love yourself, it means that I wish the guys on here that are so self hating would find nice things about themselves instead of constantly beating themselves up. It would really help. But what do I know, right?
>>
>>38848173
but isn't it messed up to change your personality just to attract women? what happens where I start to get to know a girl better and she sees my true personality and sees past the fake one that I got from the book? I'm sceptical man..
>>
>>38848348
believing that everyone is out for money and good looks is a meme.
>>
>>38848128
>Completely avoids the idea of choosing between two of the same, identical men, but the only difference is their height.

It's like OP is actively trying to not answer the simple question of "Who would you choose?" because they know they would reinforce the stereotype that all women want taller men. The very idea they are suggesting is not true!

You are an exemplary example of why women should not have been allowed to vote.
>>
File: flat,900x900,070,f.u2.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
flat,900x900,070,f.u2.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>38848412
Prove me wrong, and you will have my respect.
But until then, let me barrage some proof.
Statistically, women go out for the most successful, and most well-off partner than they can.
It is the way that femwhore brains are programmed.
I do not blame them for it, the same way one does not blame a child for shitting itself by accident, as it's plain human nature.
It is a form of natural selection, for a roast to reproduce with only the most-well-off individual to mate with.
Do not fool yourself.
Roasts only care for success.
>>
>>38848376
Do it for yourself you spineless cuck.
>>
>>38848440
Your right. I didn't answer the question clearly. Here: This question is honestly such a trick because if I said the tall guy you'd all tell me how right you were. If I said the short guy you wouldn't believe me, or you would assume that I'm just saying it just to prove you wrong. Because your still going to tell me i didn't answer the question, I will give you a flat out answer: I would pick the shorter guy, because that's simply my preference in this situation. Height isn't a factor I consider at all, like I said before, I really don't care for it. It's like how some guys don't really care if a girl has large breasts or small breasts. They're breasts, aren't they? Doesn't matter if he's tall or not, if he's a keeper he's a keeper. It doesn't matter what I say though, you'll make sure that my answer is wrong.
>>
>>38848484
Yes, there is a majority of women like this. There are also outliers who don't really go for these things. I'm not sure what kind of proof you want, but if I could provide some I would. But personally, i feel that if I want money I will go and make some, if I want success and want to be well off, I will do so myself. I will not, however, leech off of someone who I don't truly care for, or someone who has a bad personality. That's cruel, in my opinion. Someone, on the other hand, who isn't conventionally attractive to most standards, isn't well off, but has a heart of gold? I say he's the better lifelong companion. I will always pick true happiness over pointless things.
>>
File: 1425924430217.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1425924430217.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>38848628
Sure, there are outliers, about 0.1% of roasts.
And these outliers are already taken by Chad.
Also I'm not willing to risk telling apart from an actual decent female or a succubus roleplaying as a decent female.

Not going to play Russian roulette with 5 loaded chambers.
>>
>>38848628
I got dumped by a tall girl 3 days into a conversation and I wish she told me why she left me. It was the 2nd time I actually opened up to someone. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I just want to be loved.
>>
File: 1500345343528.jpg (194KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1500345343528.jpg
194KB, 640x1920px
>>38847377
>Great guy
>sweet person
that kind of guy always die alone, they get told over and over again how it's their loss and they are ones that don't deserve a guy like that, they also get told how he deserves so much better and that he is too good for them, Listening people telling how they'll find someone but in reality there is no one for him.
>>
>>38848699
I really hope you do find a girl who doesn't want to leech off of you, it is something very rare that you don't come by a lot. Like I said, I don't know what kind of proof to give you other than asking you to take my word. It is hard to differentiate a nice girl from one is simply playing one, but I will tell you this: you can almost always tell what a woman's true intentions are in a relationship. I am sure you are smart enough to tell as well. Also,
Chads are not my type.
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>38848837
I appreciate the advice, but I don't take risks.
Every individual reaches a point where they simply have no interest to go on.
To start new beginnings, one must have motivation to do so, and some people have lost that motivation.
>>
>>38848412

Straight from the horse's mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGap-lxmt0
>>
File: IMG_3396.jpg (31KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
31KB, 500x381px
>>38847377
>if your a great guy and a genuinely sweet person
Jesus Christ you're so naive.
>>
>>38847249
>dating men above 5'6
absolute garbage taste
where my hobbit boys at
>>
>>38848758
That's a terrible excuse to make up for the obvious unlikable qualities in your personality. It doesn't come down to just nice and not nice, and the fact that you have such a narrow world view is unattractive as fuck.
>>
>>38847249
If I come up to his shoulders I'm ok with his height but prefer taller but would date. Not asking for much.
>>
>>38847743
Ideally, yeah.

Unfortunately this isn't the case, and you shouldn't waste your time on someone like that. Even if you do find that "sweet personality" underneath layers of negativity and bitterness, it's going to get perpetually covered up as soon as you look away for just a second.

If they can't discover their "sweet personality" by themselves and on their own will, you will not succeed.
>>
>>38848154
because you have no fucking idea what's attractive to you. You meet hundreds of great guys and nice people that you think nothing of and assume "just aren't your type" then you meet some confident outgoing chad and are attracted to him and start assuming he's some great guy and nice person rather than admit you're a slave to your biology and you couldn't give a fuck how nice some guy is if he's not attractive
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>38849133
This.
Nice dubs.
>>
>>38849065
> implying I was talking about me in my reply
Dumb roasties. The world is a cold place full of shallow people, they do die alone but admitting that bad things happen to good people and that genuinely good person are the ones that suffer more in our current shallow society would require some semblances of intelligence that women are incapable of achieving,
>>
>>38849133
>I'm right
>You're wrong

Why don't women like me. I thought not caring about their perspective was alpha!
>>
>>38849054
Here.
>tfw the average girl is taller than me
>>
>>38847249
i want a guy who's around my height, I'm 5'8
Manlets are doomed. Most women care about height and so do men
>>
>>38849194
I'm 5'5, would u date me? All the short guys I've met want really short girls as well
>>
>>38849133
and you have no idea what's attractive to me, either. I have not met hundreds of great guys, in fact I barely get out, and the ones I have known were not chads, in fact they were just like many of the guys on here. I have never known a chad, and doubt I ever will, because a Chad would never approach me. If by unlikely chance a chad wanted to be with me but had a incredibly bad personality I'd refuse. I've said it before and I'll say it again: happiness and fulfillment is WAY better than being with a cute but lacking of good traits chad.
>>
It's honestly frustrating that this abortion of a thread exists
>>
>>38848758
this is true if you are trying to go for the r selected females not sure about the K selected females. K selected females are a dying breath because women want to have their fun nowadays.
>>
>>38849173
You literally didn't understand his fucking point.
He is trying to explain to you is that the fragile hypergamous female mind SUBCONSCIOUSLY tells you to deny all "nice guys", and upon detecting a Chad, your mind also subconsciously deludes you into thinking he's got a "good personality", because you don't want to feel guilty about going with Chad.
>>
>>38849170
>Dumb roasties
Nope.

>The world is a cold place full of shallow people
You are projecting your own shallowness, anon. The world is a cold place because you refuse the warmth of others and refuse to provide your own warmth.

> they do die alone but admitting that bad things happen to good people and that genuinely good person are the ones that suffer more in our current shallow society would require some semblances of intelligence that women are incapable of achieving,

You have nothing to base this off of beyond what 4chan anecdotes and shit you see in television. You are being irrational, but you're too far gone to admit that. You refuse to acknowledge any perspective that doesn't align with your narrow world view and you assume anyone with any other sort of perspective is of lesser intelligence. The fact that you don't see an issue with this is a problem that you refuse to accept.

You can accuse women of ignoring "biological fact" or whatever you will bring up, but you're clearly ignoring the biological fact that you belong to a tribal species that has a genetic make up that is designed to form bonds with others in order to survive, and the fact that you fail to do this is you clearly being irrational as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1024x683px
>>38847377
>Tfw the only girl I've genuinely loved and would do anything for cheats on me for no reason
>>
>>38849286
>fragile hypergamous female
I don't condone hypergamy, but neither do a large chunk of women. There is an evolutionary advantage to it as well. You can't see this because of your fragile male ego.

>subconsciously
You don't understand what this word means. You're looking for unconsciously. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Pure irrationality. You are being emotional.
>>
>>38847249
>if a girl can't see past height, she's obviously not anyone you want to stick around with
so that's why I'm going to die alone
thanks based cumdumpster
>>
>>38847249
shut up bitch
go bake some shit and leave /rk9/
>>
>>38849327
Then she's in it for something else, something superficial. I am sorry that she did that to you. I wish to you happiness.
Sincerely,
OP, aka "dumb roastie"
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38849236
I fucked it up here is the real adress
[email protected]
>>
>>38849290
Well if denying human nature helps you sleep at night amd go on with your life good for you, But stay away from sociology they may crush your naive delusions.Anyway, you are the kind of person that is quick to assume things and would rather believe what they want rather than have an objective view of society, this is my last reply as I feel you are way too emotionally invested in your side to have any semblance of an intellectually honest discussion.
>>
>>38847249
Fembot, you're sweet, and you're doing something good here.

I just want to say, as someone who is 6'2, it's a huge turn off when a girl has a height requirement.
>>
File: nrcjDDX.jpg (33KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
nrcjDDX.jpg
33KB, 523x452px
>>38849339
>unconsciously
>mfw a roast tries to defend her point by attempting to disprove my usage of words but only makes a fool of herself like a typical female.

As I was saying, you may not condone it openly, but deep within, all women condone it.
It is simple human nature, and saying you go against it is stupid.
Imagine yourself saying that you "don't condone breathing", when it's a core biological function.

As well, I love how while I provided the explanation of why a female's mind is fragile, your only comeback is "you're just emotional xd".
I thought roasts want that gender equality, don't they?
What's so wrong about a man being emotional, eh?
>>
>>38847249
Alpha Chad here
>yes I like in r9k to secretly laugh at robots

Op you are wrong. Your mentality strikes me as someone who has little to no experience, probably young and naive or just autistic.

Women care above all else the quality. It's fair and realistic. Just as I would prefer a slim girl with a nice ass, some girls prefer a tall guy with a large dick.

Does that make it wrong or bad? He'll no. You do you. There are some girls that actually prefer a smaller dick. There are some that prefer short guys. There are some girls that hate large dicks and muscular men. It's called fucking preference. Some guys prefer chubby women. Some guys are just desperate and will settle for whoever. Now in my opinion THAT is wrong and bad. You gotta have standards and respect for yourself.

Anyway enough of that. I'm going back to lurking.
>>
>>38848359

Self worth is earned. Most people have higher aspirations than what they are.

No one really thinks they have no potential here. They've just been burned too many times by failure or rejection for them to face it. And since worth as a mate is determined by female choice, it's no wonder that resentment builds.

You don't really know. You can't. Even the lowliest femanon could go out and get laid tonight if she really wanted to. Sure maybe that person wouldn't be a prize, but they could still do it. Anons have to work at it.

Just have a little sympathy when you post shit like this. Telling guys that have constantly been passed over in favor of Chad that they still have a chance is not kindness. It's torture. You're giving them hope that may never be realized, letting them live out this fantasy that will never come to fruition.

It's just fucking mean. Like you might mean well, but it's still mean. Naivety and ignorance masquerading as compassion.
>>
>>38849494
Mobile fag fuck off reee
>At least turn off autocorrect
>>
>>38849414
Your last post began with "stupid roastie". Do not feign for a second that you are out to have an "intellectually honest discussion".

>denying human nature
Again, I made it clear that there is evidence to say that YOU are denying human nature. You seem to have this belief that the only part in human biology that means anything is the immediate reproductive act as if surviving before and after it is all an illusion, and the fact that humans having large limbic systems allowing for complex emotions and therefore stronger bonds much like wolves, dolphins, and whales who are also pack species much like us. Our species is meant to work and cooperate in order to survive, but you probably haven't had to earn your survival once in your life and are so far from what is "human nature" it's unreal.

Not only that, but human nature is an extremely complex and ever changing thing. Human nature adapts to whatever is necessary to survive. Species adopt hypergamous or monogamous reproductive strategies based around whatever system works best, and most evidence points to the fact that humans have a base polygamous ancestry that began adapting towards monogamy later on.
>>
>>38849560
>Assume things
>Get called stupid roastie
>Sperg about intelligent honest discussion
If you are looking for an honest intellectual discussion you don't assume things, You have done it in almost every single one of your replies.
>>
I just really want a GF who won't leave me. I don't care about her height
>>
>>38849439
>As I was saying, you may not condone it openly, but deep within, all women condone it.
There is no proof of this.

>It is simple human nature, and saying you go against it is stupid.
Simple and human nature are contradictory.

>As well, I love how while I provided the explanation of why a female's mind is fragile, your only comeback is "you're just emotional xd".
I thought roasts want that gender equality, don't they?
What's so wrong about a man being emotional, eh?

The whole point is that I'm a male who is saying you're acting like a woman. The reason you hate women so much is because they often remind you of you.
>>
>>38847249
man
i'm tired of how much these roasties come here to seek validation
we have our reasons to not like you and you are no one to change the way we think
if you get so offended go to reddit and complain about someone not liking you in a forgotten place on the internet there and only there
>>
>>38849501
>Naivety and ignorance masquerading as compassion.
the roasties that come here to give "advice" in a nutshell, folks
>>
>>38849613
You can't just accuse people of not being able to have "honest intellectual discussion" and then accuse people of being "spergy" anytime someone brings up any actual Biological theory.

You completely ignored everything I said and turned into a meme with some greentext and yet here I am not being able to have intelligent discussion even though I have said much more on the topic.
>>
File: 1415678681870-1024x576.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1415678681870-1024x576.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>38849636
>Simple and human nature are contradictory.
Human nature is quite simple, actually.
Humanity is driven by hedonism, and hedonism only.

>There is no proof that roasts are hypergamous.
Don't lie to yourself.

>The whole point is that I'm a male who is saying you're acting like a woman.
At least counter my points validly.
>>
>>38849730
>Human nature is quite simple, actually.
Humanity is driven by hedonism, and hedonism only.

This is demonstrably false seeing as how hedonism revolves around the maximizing of dopamine (ie pleasure and reward) when it is one among many neurotransmitters. Considering there exists things like serotonin, oxytoctin, adrenaline, and endorphins you are incorrect in saying hedonism is the only drive. Even at the chemical level, you are false, and it only becomes increasingly more complex beyond that.

>Don't lie to yourself.
That's not proof.
>>
>>38849494
Difference is that women would ONLY date their preference and that's it while guys wouldn't care that much about a girl's appearance even if it doesn't match their preference
>>
I am a retail wagecuck and I will often take notice of the couples I see come in the store. The male is allways higher than the female. Sometimes by a lot, sometimes by just a little bit. If it looks similar I scrutinize them. Guy alwaysa little bit over when you see them close together. Young kids and adult married people, does not matter. The exceptions are the ones that prove the rule. Like there are this really large inbred looking woman with this short and simple looking guy who comes in with their kids.

I still remember when I realized how fucked I really am just as a 5,6. Like I never really noticed and just took it as a given as I am a young person and adults are grown ups and larger than me. But suddenly it hits that I am an adult now, I see people my own age who looks like adults, and I am faced with kids who still looks their age but they tower over me.
>>
As far as i can read a lot of you male or female have been done wrong by the opposite sex add me on discord tell me.ur story im interested arock51#4991
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>38849853
Just because these chemicals exist, doesn't mean that humans are driven in a desire for them.
Mankind is driven by an eternal and insatiable hunger for self-pleasure.
On top of that all, you said "hedonism is about maximizing dopamine."
It's really not.
Hedonism is the pursuit of any type of pleasure or self-indulgence.
>>
>>38849728
>You can't just accuse people of not being able to have "honest intellectual discussion" and then accuse people of being "spergy" anytime someone brings up any actual Biological theory.
I accuse you of not being to have an honest intellectual discussion becausae you are quickly to assume things and would rather attack the person in question and why the hold particular views rather than the view itself like you did here >>38849065
>" and then accuse people of being "spergy" anytime someone brings up any actual Biological theory.
I turned into a meme because you seem to imply that adaptability has anything thing to do with the individualistic and selfish nature of humanity let alone how we are hierarchical.
I don't deny humans as social creatures that can form bonds at all, I am saying that this bond was developed for a survival purpose as part of our egotistical nature and that pathological altruism is not a natural condition because in any competitive society those people would not only face more hardships but they wouldn't be able to pass their genes otherwise our current society would be totally different.
>>
>>38850037
Hedonism is maximizing pleasure. Pleasure is the maximizing of dopamine. If you are denying this you are denying modern neurophysiology.

Have you never had a runner's high and running straight on endorphins? Have you never been in a fight and had adrenaline pumping through your body? Have you never hugged a love one and received a flow of oxytoctin? Have you never been simply content by the state of your existence, feeling you need nothing more and that the mere existence was good enough?

If you don't know any of these apart from a dopamine high, you have not experienced much in life.
>>
>>38850193
>Running to voluntarily stay healthy
topkek
>Being hugged
normie
>Been in a fight
neither have you
>Being content by existence.
wew
>>
>>38850115
The fact that most archaeological evidence suggests that humans were long egalitarian (ie, grave sights were same for men and women alike regardless of social role) suggests that the "nature" is not egotistical and that the ego developed when agriculture developed. As in, everything you suggest is less natural than what I suggest.

Even then, humans underwent various adaptive strategies all over the globe. For instance, most native americans were largely egalitarian and still are.
>>
>>38850261
Well there's your problem. You haven't experienced these things and are therefore ignorant to what human nature is. You have experienced a fraction of what human existence is, and yet you still reserve the right to say you understand it completely.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (169KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
169KB, 512x512px
>>38850361
One does not have to experience to understand.
I do not need to shoot myself to know I will die if I do.
I do not need to set gasoline on fire to know that gasoline burns.
I do not need to jump from a 10 story building to understand that humans can't fly.
>>
>>38850328
Egalitarianism =/= pathological altruism
Also when almost every single society across history is hierarchical some exception and some grave that may indicative of gender and social equality being present here and there is not enough, humanity is largely hierarchical and those cases would be extreme variables rather than the norm.
>>
>>38849928
>I still remember when I realized how fucked I really am just as a 5,6. Like I never really noticed and just took it as a given as I am a young person and adults are grown ups and larger than me. But suddenly it hits that I am an adult now, I see people my own age who looks like adults, and I am faced with kids who still looks their age but they tower over me.
You're taller than Billy Joel who famously married a supermodel. You're only an inch shorter than Tom Cruise. Tina Fey, who many find attractive, married a short man.
>>
File: 1500094828510.gif (495KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500094828510.gif
495KB, 500x375px
>>38847377
>Anon you are great i love being with you
>Oh do you like, i like you too you are my best friend!
>Oh anon you are so great i wish i had a boyfriend liek you
>Oh no thanks you are great but i dont like you
>Oh anon sorry you are great but i see you as a friend, you are great you'll find someone
>Oh anon i am sorry i know that i told you that i liked you and i do love you but it's a platonic love, you are so sweet let's be best friends!
I have a message for those girls in their right mind that seems to be rarer than bigfoot, they are like 10 years too late.
>>
>>38847249
that's great but that's still no excuse for being fat, fatty
>>
>>38849501
>Naivety and ignorance masquerading as compassion.
perfect
>>
>>38847249
That's bullshit and you know it. All women want Chad. If you believe otherwise you have either never set foot outside or are in denial.
>>
>>38847249
Every woman I've seen claim height doesn't really matter only ever had tall boyfriends.
>>
>>38850816
>Using rich and famous celebrities as examples
>>
height has nothing to do with women

i need to be taller to dominate the other basketball players at the LA fitness. If i cant do that then I will train every day to be able to kill as many tall people as i can to make up for not being able to dominate at the LA fitness
>>
>>38851654
not also killing the girlfriends of the tall people when you finally rampage. baka
>>
>>38848173
This

Fuck the RedPill autism, this book explained me hundreds of questions I've been thinking of for months
>>
>>38850402
You just described while this generation is failing. A bunch of autists talking about things they have no experience over
>>
>>38848173
>guy who wrote this book
not sure if his methods work if you are sub5
>>
File: 2179_entropypua_1372291474.png (38KB, 149x209px) Image search: [Google]
2179_entropypua_1372291474.png
38KB, 149x209px
>>38852029
forgot pic
also original alpha as fuck
>>
>>38852029
This so fucking much. No amount of game or confidence or whatever other bullshit will do shit for you if you have an ugly face.
>>
>>38847249
lmao I bet you wouldn't date the morbidly obese sweaty guy who has body odor and constantly has cheese dust on his hands but has a sweet and warm and caring personality. Get off your high horse and talk to me when you let that guy make love to you. See if you're not grossed out lol
>>
I believe I have zero chance while being 193cm and 220 pounds so slightly chubby

If I don't think I can get a girl what would you expect
>>
>>38852326
>193cm
>220 pounds

Make up your fucking mind. Either us metric or don't. Don't fucking half ass it.
>>
>>38852472
sorry 6'3 215 pounds now

point is self confidence problems kinda blow you'll find a way to fuck your own ability to engage with woman either way
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.