[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont like it here My parents constantly yell at me and i just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I dont like it here
My parents constantly yell at me and i just cant laugh it off anymore they just hate me and i seem to hate them too but being with them is all i know
I have no friends and spend almost all my free time in front of the pc
I dont want to be alone

TL;DR Share stories and feels about moving out
>>
>>38846928
ahahahaha lmao virgin
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38846928
This might be a good time to go out with a bang.
>>
>>38846928
How old are you anon? Move out if you can handle it.
>>
>>38846928
They might be narcs, you being homeless is a better alternative.
>>
>>38848774
im 20 since a month
if i move out ill be all alone i dont want them to visit me

>>38848818
is this for real ? i cant tell
where would homeless guys be able to get power ?
>>
Fun fact: Your parents are probably the #1 reason you're a loser.

There's this thing called attachment theory, that basically states that the reason Chad exists and runs around "just being himself" is because he has been able to feel comfortable taking risks ever since he was a baby, because he always knew that no matter how much he fucked up, his parents would be there for him, telling him everything is going to be okay.

Skinned knee? It's okay Chad, I'll hold you while you cry.
You got lost in the grocery store? It's okay, we found you really quick, the moment you left our sight we checked at the front desk, everything turned out okay!
Girl rejected you? It doesn't even matter, champ! It's her loss! C'mon, let's go play some football together and you'll forget all about it.

If you grow up in an environment where your parents yell at you for no reason, you're completely brainwashed with the exact opposite sentiment - I can never take risks, I can never accomplish anything. I have to stick to what I know, because the world has no safety nets. Any bad outcome could result in catastrophic consequences I'll never recover from, so I have to be inoffensive and small.

TL;DR literally every bad thing that ever happened to you is their fault, either move out or buy a gun and fucking murder them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.