[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women make fun of nerdy men for playing video games >Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>Women make fun of nerdy men for playing video games
>Women don't give them the time of day
>Women then complain about not feeling welcome in gaming environments

Why do they do this?
>>
The same women who made fun of men for liking video games aren't the ones who are now playing them.
Not all women are the same person. Only an autist can't understand this.
>>
>>38846318
why do you need to group people with mental health issues with ordinary assholes?
>>
>>38846318
im sure there's more than a few women who do the things the OP said. just thinking about the way some twitch streamers talk makes me think that some % of the gamer girl population is hypocritical in this sense.
>>
>>38846302
Because you faggots like traps and think that a certain girl is the perfect girl for you. How about you degenerates go outside and hit the gym.
>>
>>38846318
This is true.

Robots have difficulty understanding that women aren't homogenous creatures sharing a hivemind. The girls that talked shit about men playing vidya gave the greasy looking girls who played vidya worse treatment.
>>
>>38846318
>Not all women are the same person.
I'd agree if it weren't the case that literally everyone's experience with women proves the opposite. they are a fucking hivemind
>>
I use to be a gamer girl until I lived with male roommates that games way to much.

Instead of making a future for themself they would just game. Also, they would never bath, do laundry, or cared about their diet. I just watched their lives detiorate while they were consumed by a fantasy world. The other girl I live with was one of those girls that posted on Harry Potter fan fictions. She would only leave her mattress to go pee. The gamers house looked like a crack house den.

After, living with them for about two years I moved out and lost interest in playing video games. Sure I see how It's comfy but, I don't want to live my life behind a computer screen.
Girls don't mind guys that play video games but, when it gets in the way of your goals or spending time with you sweetie, it becomes an issue.
>>
>>38846302
They don't complain because they genuinely want to be interested in video games and enjoy them.

It's just something that's easy to complain about and blame on men even though it's their own shitty fault.

If it wasn't this it'd be something else.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.