[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you think we're hurting our parents just by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1403799005321.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1403799005321.png
252KB, 511x428px
How much do you think we're hurting our parents just by our failure existences alone?
>>
alot. but they'll love us no matter what r-right
>>
>>38846275
More than you know. Your parents can't help but love you. They're addicted to you from the hormone rush they got when you were born. They know you're dragging down their quality of life and exhausting them, but they can't help it. The pain of withdrawal would be too much.
>>
i destroyed their marriage being an ADHD terror of an kid. now im 21 and living alone but i relate on their money every month because i cant handle my own being highly indebted aswell. sry mum, sry dad
>>
I know that my parents don't care for me much especially my mother. I moved out of my mother house in high school because my step dad choked me. Before that my dad lost custody of me because he was an abusive fuck. My parents didn't do anything to prepare me for adult hood. I would be homeless if it wasn't for my bf.
>>
>>38847178
I know right. People who have kids ALWAYS expect them to become succesful. They look forward to seeing their child do good in whatever hobby, get friends, get a partner, a job etc. It's really such a gamble because they forget about the cases where things like that don't happen.
>>
>>38847251
Pretty sure ADHD is made up.

They tried to put me on pills for it as a kid, it's fucked. I just have lots of energy and wanna do fun stuff all the time, which I'm p sure is normal it just happens to be unproductive so they give you pills to make you into a worker bee like everyone else.

Fuck that shit, go run around and have fun.
>>
>>38846275

I don't really know. I'm 24, still in college, no irl friends, no job etc etc. They don't seem to mind (or care, not sure which) that so much. We don't get along very well as a family, either, so that might have something to do with it. Their marriage seems to be falling apart as well. I suspect I'm the only thing holding it together; I think they'll split up if I ever move out
>>
>>38847830
ADHD may be a meme but ADD is real as fuck. I was diagnosed as am I'd then got taken off it because mom didn't like how it affected my moods. Well I grew out of the hyperactivity but holy shit can I not focus or follow through with anything. I never attributed it to ADD because I figured it was a meme too until I connected the dots of all the reasons I've fucked up in life. My friend left 13 adderall at my apartment because he was flying to live somewhere else and I just left them lying around for awhile. Started taking hem randomly when I was extra tired before work and the difference was crazy. I know the downsides of adderall as that what I took as a kid but the upsides vastly outweigh them in my adult life. Now I just need to wrangle a prescription somehow, hopefully having a history will help.

As for ops question, not nearly as much as my brother. He has 6 kids with 6 different women and may be going to jail for child support soon. As long as don't fuck up as much as he did I should remain the favorite.
>>
File: 1439896222610.jpg (22KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1439896222610.jpg
22KB, 540x405px
>>38847992
I know that shit works but like, for me at least I feel like it would change me as a person and I don't want that.

Not being able to focus heavily on boring shit and being hyper is just how some people are. What helps for me is to listen to music while I work, or tapping out drum rhythms while I'm doing something else.

Non-organised sports are good too. Anything without rules where I'm moving around of my free will, like climbing gyms and shit.

I think maybe it was an evolutionary trait somehow that is just pointless in today's society.
>>
>>38846275
My Dad just thinks I mildly inconvenience him and sees me as an annoying thing that won't leave.
>>
they deserve to be hurt
>>
I'm 24 and realized I'll be a lifelong friendless virgin. I've held jobs but am now a NEET. I got drunk and asked my father to murder me. Ultimately the family would be happier if he killed me. My failures and depression make me a black storm cloud to the family's happiness.

I'm waiting for him to reflect on what I said and realize I'm correct. Hopefully he'll pity murder me in my sleep.
>>
>>38846275
>Momis the only role model I had
>She's depressed dropout loser
>gets disappointed when I follow her footsteps
>>
>>38846275
you should'nt feel sorry about your parents, they made the choice of bringing you into this world of suffering knowing the risks (or not if they were stupid) for whatever dumb reason they had.
>>
My parents leech money from me constantly while treating me like shit.
>>
>>38846275
the consequence of reproducing even though you have shitty genes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.