[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not worth going after women anymore. They hurt me every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: smoke.jpg (272KB, 1920x786px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
272KB, 1920x786px
It's not worth going after women anymore. They hurt me every time. Family is broken and I have no good future ahead of me. Is it worth becoming a Mercenary and just make cash? Who cares about dying, I might as well go out killing some terrorists.
>>
Screw you guys. I'm going to Nam
>>
>>38844526
>>38844501
unless you are the top one percent and been doing sports and being ultra chad since middle school youre going to get BEHEADED.
They will not take you.
>why?
>drones.
>>
>>38844540
>they will not take you
Military contractors don't hire drones. They hire soldiers. I'm an Ex-Marine so surely they would at least find me in a grunt position.
>they'll behead you
Hopefully I blow my head off before they get their dirty hands close to me.
>>
>>38844564
They aren't interested in ex-Marines dude. They're looking for combat veterans and special forces only. Go bum around for free with the YPK
>>
>>38844501
>Is it worth becoming a Mercenary and just make cash? Who cares about dying, I might as well go out killing some terrorists.

Realistically you can only become a mercenary if you have a military background, you can't just go to Iraq, buy a gun and get hired. You'll get kidnapped and killed or worse.

Plus you should seriously look at mercenary POW laws.

"The rule that mercenaries do not have the right to combatant or prisoner-of-war status"

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_rul_rule108
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.