[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went through an entire interview process in 2 days, got rejected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1499757072719s.jpg (2KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1499757072719s.jpg
2KB, 125x111px
Went through an entire interview process in 2 days, got rejected 2 days later. I gotta cry about it.

The urgency of it all made me hopeful that it was time my life would turn around. I spent 4 hours in the fancy building, whilst they told me how good it is to work there and how much fun it was. It was literally an advertisement for 6 people that they were touring around their office.

After showing us around and giving us an hour long presentation of all the sick benefits that working there came with, they sat us individually with people that worked there, so that we could see what they were doing and how the job was.

Then after an hour of that they sit us to do a mock phone call where we take an order for products. Not at all related to what we were being shown and with little time to prepare, inputting shit into an Excel sheet that had no formulas or anything.

They told us there was no tricks so I went along and did the best I could, I did ok but it was intentionally designed to 'trick but not trick' me. Then went to the interview and all was good and positive but 3 hours of doing other shit and then getting interviewed made me forget my preparation.

Why do they do this? Why make me feel like everything is going to be ok and then just bump me off, giving me an 0800 number to get feedback which I can't call because I have no phone or money.

I thought that my life was going to change direction but I was fooled once again. Every cunt at the job centre and the work programme tell me that I am employable and that I should be at work and it makes it all worse.

If I had a suitcase that was big enough to fit my hairy jobless arse in I'd be outta here. I don't mind feeling depressed all the time but they give me a taste of happiness and rip it away. Just fucking cruelty
>>
Just wait when it's every interview you get!
>>
>>38843045
>Why make me feel like everything is going to be ok and then just bump me off
Because business doesn't care about your fee-fees, nigga. You just learning this?
>>
>>38843095
Only ever had two including this one. The first one I felt positive even after knowing what I had fucked up, I realised as I did it.

So I took it as a lesson, sat through an interview techniques course and felt good. Then all this shit to make me fell like a cunt.
>>
>>38843156
It feels much better knowing you fucked up and likely won't get it rather than put your all into it and still didn't get it.
>>
>>38843123
I know they don't give a fuck, if they acted like that there isn't the problem. They made it sound fucking great, they were all nice to me and made me feel welcome.

If they were harsh as fuck or just straight up cold then I can deal with it, I'm fine with my flat line of emotion.
>>
>>38843171
Exactly. I tried like I never had done before, preparing answers, the work programme who had people interviewed there before gave me likely questions.

I write much better than I can speak. I think so much about what I am going to say that when I am hit by curveballs in serious situations I just blabber. Serious situations alone fuck me up, I think everything is supposed to be funny
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.