[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /r9k/ is now just the trap board now >tfw i have no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1445722183259.jpg (103KB, 582x694px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
103KB, 582x694px
>tfw /r9k/ is now just the trap board now
>tfw i have no where to discuss my feels because all my threads get drowned out by gay shit
why do faggots have to fucking ruin everything
you already have a fucking board of your own why dont you just fuck off there
R9K IS FOR FEELS AND FROGS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>38842993
"le eekss deee fembot heree" threads also suck. That gives them an insta boost, 100s of replies, meanwhile.

The sad thing is that if saying Hur dur I'm gay

or Lol fembot here

a bannable offence, that shit could easily slippery slope into this board being censored
>>
I just want a gf, will anyone be my gf?

REAL GIRLS ONLY
>>
>he gets annoyed by the dumb traps
>not by the huge amount of normies with gfs and jobs that are making threads every hour and are browsing the board at this very moment
>>
/r9k/ is not for crybabies, now go cry elsewhere

P.S succ my dicc
>>
>>38842993
Have a patrician song and calm down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnMJlh0Zp8

It's all you can do
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>38843059
>>38843028
FUCK NORMIES, FUCK PRISON GAY TRAP FAGGOTS AND FUCK FEMBOTS

THIS BOARD IS THE ONLY PLACE I HAVE WHERE I CAN BE WITH PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND MY FEELS

THEY CAN GO LITERALLY FUCKING ANYWHERE ELSE WHY DOES IT HAVE TH BE HERE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>discuss my feels
That's pretty gay dude
>>
>>38843028

You have to go back holy shit look at that spacing
>>
>>38842993
>2017
>being str8
>>
>>38842993
>why do faggots have to fucking ruin everything
>you already have a fucking board of your own why dont you just fuck off there
They self propagate by enlisting children and the mentally ill.

Do you really think this many
~fags who eat/play with shit, rip their own assholes open or pink sleeve their assholes causing sepsis, incontinence, and death, collect and create new deadly stds
~trannies who want to HACK OFF BODY PARTS, drop out of all functional roles in society to play a pretend slut, and seek out sexual encounters with men who will kill them once they find out they're a man
~dykes who will face abject poverty, beat or be beaten viciously in every "romantic" partnership they hold, and erase their genetic heritage
Are normal?
>>
Frogs are for /pol/
>>
>>38843059
The normies aren't spamming the catalog with pictures of dicks and male buttholes.
>>
File: bk90n17zmsmzd23emyk3_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bk90n17zmsmzd23emyk3_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>38842993

im sorry anon but...

you wouldnt believe how low an human being can sink when starved for sex anon. Its not an faggot invasion, these are just the new robots now i guess.
>>
>>38842993
Why do you think they spam on /r9k/ of all places? They prey on emotionally volatile, insecure teen guys.
"Traps" are psychopaths without empathy for anyone else but themselves, which is why they assert that any and all of everyones problems will be fixed by becoming a freak like them.
I've seen this happen on smaller imageboards with small communities - two 18 year old guys almost started HRT because some faggots had been brainwashing them online.
Whats well and truly fucked is that the modern society encourages and rewards this behavior.
>>
>>38845434
>le reddit spacing nazi meme xD
Kill yourself, idiot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.