[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2011 >watching a movie with a blonde qt >make advances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>2011
>watching a movie with a blonde qt
>make advances
>she rejects them
>fast-forward a about week
>she invites me for a night walk
>we buy a bottle of wine
>we walk around the suburbs and the nearby woods at night while drinking the wine that we bought
>remembering my failed attempt a week ago, I never make a move
>eventually, I just take her back to her house and leave
I fucked up, didn't I lads?
>>
You'll never know, and that's the worst part.

Also it sucks, but it seems women want us to be persistent in a world where rape charges are common for prolonged eye contact. This game wasn't designed with betas in mind.
>>
File: 1444985791103.jpg (68KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444985791103.jpg
68KB, 639x480px
>>38842956
No, you didn't fuck up.

I made a move on someone who rejected my advances and came over and literally offered it and claimed rape after said advances again. Thots don't know what they want.
>>
In this day and age...
NOPE.
>>
>>38843004
>>38843021
It makes me sad if that's true.
That means I was never really desired by that girl.
>>
>>38842956

you did absolutely the right thing
>>
>>38843056
>the right thing
How so?
>>
>>38843070

because if a girl is infatuated with a guy she will show, her rejecting your first advancements is a sign that she doesn't want you
now often girls will still lead a guy even if they rejected him in the first place, because it's funny/vaildates their ego/sadistic
the "you must make moves on a girl very hard for her to like you" meme is is absolutely false, chads and other people never have to deal with shit like this in the first place
>>
>>38843111
So if it went on any longer I could've easily become a beta orbiter?
>>
>>38843169

y e s, this would have been the natural order of things
>>
>>38843169
>become a beta orbiter?
Now you're her GBFF.
>>
if she rejected you once she will NEVER EVER like you, your fate is sealed. don't fall for the meme
>>
File: 1494874956872.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1494874956872.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>38843004
>Thots don't know what they want.
Real talk, girl told me to stop touching her and we hooked up a week later
??????
>>
>>38843169
Yeah, it's not a meme that's how it works.

Just reverse roles. If you had a girl make a move on you and you pushed her away, would you want her later besides desperation?

If said girl showered you with attention you would still keep her around to feel better about yourself, but not for intimacy.
>>
>>38843219
Can you be so kind and green text?
>>
>>38842956
>>2011
>>watching a movie with a blonde qt
>>make advances
>>she rejects them
>>fast-forward a about week
I read all of this as a hypothetical scenario that was happening to me
>>she invites me for a night walk
>>we buy a bottle of wine
>>we walk around the suburbs and the nearby woods at night while drinking the wine that we bought
>>remembering my failed attempt a week ago, I never make a move
>>eventually, I just take her back to her house and leave
>I fucked up, didn't I lads?
I lost interest when you started using personal pronouns
>>
>>38842956
She just figured that she had already successfully emasculated you and assumed you now knew your place, so she was totally safe getting drunk and wandering the city with you because she'd have fun and you wouldn't try anything.

If a woman who rejected you will still get drunk around you, it's because she knows you're a giant pussy.
>>
>>38843257
>be me, 20
>best friend is girl, hot but I wasn't making any moves on her and she also thought of me as her best friend
>she recently broke up
>I recently broke up
>"let's have a sleepover!! it'll be fun. you can just sleep in my bed" (we always hung out really late anyway so it wasn't that much of a stretch)
>"hmm...."
>next week
>"about that sleepover anon, how about Tuesday night?"
>"sounds good"
>Tuesday night
>get drunk, watch movie, she falls asleep halfway
>"hey, go to the bed, don't fall asleep on my couch. go change into these clothes."
>we go to sleep together
>wake up in middle of night, suddenly horny
>grope her tits like no tomorrow
>know she woke up but pretended to be sleeping
>go back to sleep
>wake up and grope her again
>she gets annoyed and goes to sleep on the couch
>try to grope her when awake
>she says "hey!" and smacks my hand
>"I... I think we should just be friends anon. Nothing sexual, just platonic."
>whateveryousay.png
>Next week
>"Wanna sleepover again?"
>"Sure, sounds good!"
>I don't touch her in her sleep like we agreed
>wake up in morning
>she goes to the shower and comes out butt naked
>look at her
>she looks at me
>we are both horny as fuck
>awkward sex with my best friend who I saw as my sister
>"well let's not do that again anon"
>end up fucking like crazy almost every time we meet after that, after the first time we had amazing sex because we talked about it a lot with each other and knew what we liked

that's it really
>>
>>38843708
This story proves that robots know next to nothing about women's behavior.
>>
>>38843808
ah, the good old "nothing like that ever happened to me so it must be fake"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.