[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here. Can't you guys talk about something else than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1495954839851.jpg (42KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
1495954839851.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
Fembot here. Can't you guys talk about something else than gf's and getting laid? It's simply disgusting how you think your lowly lives can be saved if some slut would open her legs to get your dick wet. Just fuck each other you fags, then you will see that sex isn't everything in life.
>>
Nobody wants a slut though.
>>
In my experience, women talk about sex just as much, if not more, than men.
>>
File: gr8b8m8.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
gr8b8m8.png
80KB, 500x501px
Wahahaahahhahahaha I was told such bait was not possible for this board! Excellent post!! Now bend over :)
>>
>>38842731
yeah there's also drugs and food
>>
>fembot here
stopped reading
>>
>>38842731
Alright let's get this over with. just post your steam/Amazon wishlist, patreon, whatever your angle is.
>>
Look, all I ask is that you pretend to like me so I can get my oxytocin fix and feel like a real human being again okay?
>>
>fembot here
What's the fucking point in putting that there. Fuck off you attention whore.
>>
>>38842876
The point is that OP is a guy and he wants to make it extra obvious that he's pretending to be a girl
>>
>>38842731
>Just fuck each other you fags
Missed me with that gay shit
>>
>>38842755
Fpbp. Also, I agree. Sex isn't everything in life. It's actually very trivial. I'd rather be a better person than have some super sexy model gf.
>>
>>38842731
Open your legs for me and I'll stop.
>>
>>38842731
Be the change you want to see retard.
>>
File: waitasec.jpg (25KB, 384x365px) Image search: [Google]
waitasec.jpg
25KB, 384x365px
>>38842731
>you think your lowly lives can be saved if some slut would open her legs to get your dick wet
Is this the greatest meme of all time? I think we've all been hoodwinked by society and our biology to believe that getting into a relationship is going to change anything for the better.
>>
>>38843402
being desirable is everything
>>
>>38842731
MY WIZARDRY POWERS SHALL GIVE YOU BREAST CANCER SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS, VILE ROASTIE.

THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT THIS IS TO DELETE YOUR TRASH THREAD AND GET RAPED BY A NIGGER.

SAGED, REPORTED, CANCER GIVEN.
>>
>>38842731
We will stop talking of it once we get it.
>>
File: r8.jpg (17KB, 219x235px) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
17KB, 219x235px
>>38842731
We all know you're a fucking man OP
>>
>>38842731
society has left us behind and by the way newfag there are no fembots
>>
>>38843866
>We all know you're a fucking man OP
the fem-wojak says that is a lie, so there.
now don't you feel like a proper wanker?
>>
Why are all female wojaks so fucking gross?
>>
>>38842731
Could you just go to lolcow and fuck off of our boys club nigger?
>>
>>38842731
Retards think falling in love with a girl is worth anything. Just fuck them good and leave.
Also post tits
>>
>its another "retard OP thinks hes a girl and wants to say shit about robots" episode again
>>
why do women always do this?
they always think guys only want sex when they say they're lonely
>>
>*fembot: sex isn't everything
>*not really
>>
File: 1495386886303.jpg (171KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495386886303.jpg
171KB, 650x350px
Doesn't matter if OP is a man or a woman, they're right. I see so many people ending up in fucked relationships, having kids, getting married all that shit and it's all goes tits up and they're miserable. Then they go and do it all again.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.