[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're on the same boat with autists like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499968116508.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1499968116508.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>tfw you're on the same boat with autists like this

Trump is great, but seriously fuck off.
>>
>people like that actually exist
do these faggots have no self awareness?
>>
>>38842413

Those dudes actually look like they'd be easy to befriend.

That's a nice thought!
>>
>>38842428
I couldn't stand being friends with them
>>
guy on the left looks normal the fuck is he doing with those losers
>>
>>38842459
Maybe that's why you have no friends
>>
>>38842359
>Trump is great
I'm glad Shillary lost but Trump is a dud. He keeps getting cockblocked by the rest of the government and apparently can't trust the people he appointed.
>>
The internet used to have this novel feeling to it, something no one took seriously.
That it was like a video game you kind of used and then folded away into your closet.

Kids are growing up entirely on the internet nowadays, giving them an entitled and warped view of the world, it's so surreal.
The internet got really political and current really fast, and it scares me
>>
File: 1501413218987.jpg (1MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
1501413218987.jpg
1MB, 2952x5248px
>>38842413
at least they look normal
>>
>too autistic to make new friends
>too autistic to socialize without sticking out like a sore thumb
>still not autistic enough to enjoy anime
I don't know if I be thankful or be mad I live in a limbo of spergery
>>
>>38842639
Are you a gir;l?

oregaaano

Jesus fucking christ how the fuck do you force originality on this post!
>>
>>38842359
What the fuck? I thought voting was for adults?
>>
File: Me IRL.png (71KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
Me IRL.png
71KB, 302x389px
>>38842639
>tfw know this feel
Fucking Autism.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.