[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate failed normalfaggots so much? They are just as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-19-17-39-03-1.png (371KB, 479x677px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-19-17-39-03-1.png
371KB, 479x677px
Why do you hate failed normalfaggots so much? They are just as lonely,outcasted and depressed as you lonely,outcasted freaks.
>>
I guess it's because for some small moment in time failed normal fags weren't always failed.
Or some of them viciously hate anyone who's not KHV deformed, never leave the house NEET loser.
>>
File: Beansbeagle.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Beansbeagle.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
As a failed normie (mostly) ...

We had a chance and we fucked it up. They never had a chance.
>>
there is no such thing as a "failed normalfag". it does not exist.
>>
>They are just as lonely
No
>outcasted
No
>depressed
No
>>
>>38841788
It does exist.
Dubs of deception
>>
>>38841748
I don't hate them and as far as I'm concerned they can stay here all they want. I just filter out threads that clearly don't belong on r9k. No hate involved.

That said a legit robot is just different. We were never part of anything. Never had a chance at anything (partly because of ourselves, i'll admit). The life other people live is like a movie playing around us that we cannot interact with. When you watch movies, for example, about superheroes, you know that's fiction and that you will never fly like superman, because humans just don't fly. That's how it is. That is how I personally feel like when i see how normal people live their lives. Ot's just surreal, most of it.

Anyways that was probably way too overdramatic as an explanation, but i'm sure it gets the point across.

Also we are a dying breed (thankfully?) and heavily outnumbered even in here. Some can't seem to tolerate this. They want a safe space robot only place and threfore all the hate.
>>
"tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all you fucking piece of shit"

-alfred lord tennyson
>>
>>38841840
me having some kind of social life in the past and lack of virginity invalidates me as to being able to suffer .Sorry,i forgot.
>>
>>38842196
Suffering is necessary but not sufficient.
>>
I'm a failed normie and I don't see why people would hate me.
I had friends during primary school and high school but having friends then isn't a test of character and I was frankly very lucky to have had them, of course they dropped all pretence of liking me after they didn't have to see me again.
Am 24, virgin, very little prospects of working on my 'career' and have had no friends for the past 5 years.
Honestly all robots are failed normies.
>>
>>38842196
This kind of shit is why people hate you so much. You wouldn't turn up to a cancer survivors group and be all *siiigh* I guess my never having had cancer or my chemo-virginity invalidates my suffering, sorry, I'm still not leaving though you pathetic cancer-fags, Reeee amirite guys?
>>
>>38842395
That is such an extreme and slippery slope. You know it and so do i. Argue right gods damn you. Or atleast try.
>>
Because they've helped destroy western culture by their participation in our corrupt society. Worst of all, because they couldn't hack it being an awful person, they have the gall to come here and cry.
>>
>>38842450
>Comes to R9k
>Gives flawed argument of why people should put up with him being here
>Tells other people to 'Argue right' instead of just accepting defeat gracefully
This is why you're a failed normie, you actively choose to be a pain and alternate people as opposed to robots that were born like that and have the choice removed.

Incidentally check out Huckleberry Finn anon, there's a good exchange between Huck and Jim about 'Arguing right' in there
>>
>>38841748
Because apparently they feel entitled to still call me a freak on an anonymous imageboard in passive-aggressive manner beside us being in a similar situation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.