[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be travelling around as a vagabond >working on farms and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170804_172317.png (567KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_172317.png
567KB, 1080x1920px
>be travelling around as a vagabond
>working on farms and inns that I get in contact with on the internet
>I do labor for 6-ish hours a day for food and a room
>hosts have experience with this so it's always systematic and works out well
>meet a guy who's not a host who needs help renovating the house he just bought
>asks me
>sure man I can help out
>days are loosely scheduled and he's stressing out over it
>tells me to "just do jobs that you find" even though I've never done carpentry before
>work goes on anyway
>after a while it becomes clear that it would be difficult to find me tasks worthy of 6 hours of work a day
>guy doesn't say anything about it
>we get the house fixed up enough so that I move in there
>we make a list of shit that needs doing, which is very short
>guy leaves for his job
>I go to take a bath because I'm fucking dirty from tearing down walls and mixing plaster
>guy comes back for something
>sees I'm in the bath and just says bye
>get out of bath
>check phone
>see this

So who's the cunt here? I've been doing work to the best of my knowledge, and it's pretty clear that he's kicking me out not because I took a fucking bath but because there's not enough work for me. He claims it's because of "stress" that comes from having me around, but I've been keeping to myself most of the time when we're not working.

I'm mostly angry that he claims this is because of me, and that he's calling me a fraud with the whole trust thing. I'm 110% certain it's because that the work is slowing down, and it pisses me off that he doesn't just admit to that.
>>
>>38841138
hes kind of a dick but whatever man just move along its his house and stuff. no point stressing over it more than you have to.
>>
>>38841168
The stressing out part is that I have to find another place to stay.

I've booked an Airbnb in a big city nearby for a week starting Monday, but I'll have to find a new host within that timeframe which might be really difficult.
>>
File: antarctic_research.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
antarctic_research.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>38841138
That's a very comfy lifestyle. Comparable with living in a polar research base.

What made you go for that?
>>
>>38841198
yeah i feel it, but that comes with the territory i would think. so just try not to stress too much because you can't change if he wants to kick you out or not.
but also sorry it happened.
>>
>>38841238
It was either that or kill myself.

>>38841250
True, but it still fucking sucks. We had made a lot of cool plans.
>>
Kek this nigger has bipolar or something.
>>
Start a fire, if you don't want to do that break stuff, or steal tools. If you don't want to do that take a fat shit in his bed. Then leave.
>>
stop being such a leech OP and get a real job
>>
Google your closest homeless shelter and plan to sleep there till you get your shit together. Don't be stupid with your money
>>
>>38841294
whow. Really makes me feel like a norman for just wanting to get a job and family
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.