[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a cute girl or even average girl >want to die because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: cryyyyy.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cryyyyy.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>see a cute girl or even average girl
>want to die because you'll never be her or any girl like her
I'm so sad, what the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I have to be born male? Why is life so unfair?
>>
I know this feel OP.

Guess best we can do is grow our hair long and be cute.
>>
Oh my god just transition. Please.
>>
Lol. Suicide rate for trans men is like 100%.

Best cull method.
>>
>>38839271
Transitioning is physically impossible. You cannot change your gender.
>>
File: 1492118030529.png (109KB, 1336x934px) Image search: [Google]
1492118030529.png
109KB, 1336x934px
>>38839235
It'll be okay in the end. Trannies are just one of those things that's still socially acceptable to hate on. I would say transition if that would make you happy in the long run. It eventually get easier to filter all the people who don't understand out
>>
>>38839235
>tfw you will never be a qt girl leaching free neetbuxs off wealthy men
>>
>>38839286
You just keep sayin that to yourself, closet case. Better break down soon or you'll be 45 staring down the barrel of a shotgun or wanting to transition, and nobody wants to be a hon, so that shotgun'll look great.
>>
>>38839235
To keep them make mortality rates high
Even fag suicide is still plain old male suicide
>>
>>38839380

Yeah but that's still much later than offing yourself at 25? Or whatever age trannies off themselves at
>>
>>38839395
Most trans people who transition early on don't kill themselves. Its the ones that have little to no access to medication/psych support etc that end up offing themselves.

t. 27 year old who started hrt at 16
>>
>>38839437

Better give hrt to all middle school boys just to be safe
>>
>>38839437
>16
>early
kek

Although you have a point in that passing trans people do tend to live better lives.
>>
File: 1501782092177.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501782092177.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>38839437

I wouldn't want to be a girl past the age of 25. Females peak at 18, so you have to be a girl from age 0-25 to enjoy it. Anything after is just old hag territory.
>>
>>38839484
16 is extremely early considering the average age of starting is somewhere in the early to mid 20s.

> passing trans people

Exactly. I don't understand the other trans people who are open about being trans. The only person in my life who has any clue is my doctor. I could never get an identity out of something that caused me so much pain for so long
>>
>>38839501
Women look no different between 20 and 30. It's only in the mid 30s that women start showing signs of age. Even later for some ethnicities (particularly Asian). It's not like you get to 25 and instantly turn into a witch.
>>
>>38839508
not that anon, but i'm pretty sure early describes those who transitioned before or very early on in puberty. there's already a lot of damage done by 16 unless you had a late puberty.

and iirc the average age is actually like 30 or 40, so i guess it's a moot point either way, relatively speaking
>>
File: 1501260450453.jpg (38KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501260450453.jpg
38KB, 320x320px
>>38839521

idk, there is a visible difference between an 18 y/o girl and 25. Even more so when they're 30. I'm fine with just being a cute/femboy for now. When I get older I'll just put on muscle and be a man and go for young ripe girls to live vicariously through them. Maybe have a daughter.
>>
>>38839558
what differences? visible signs of aging don't show yet. it's really more of a maturity thing at that point, where they go from girls to women.
>>
>>38839572

Girls > Women

I can't imagine the horrors of being an adult woman.
>>
>>38839549
>a late puberty

Yeah, this describes my situation. Never grew any body or facial hair, never grew past 5'4, voice stayed pretty squeaky and feminine. Couldn't have had a better starting place if I tried.
>>
>>38839235
being a non-meme trans with actual self-awareness must be the most robot hell possible

I actually have gender dysphoria but my ego and personality are fucked up enough that I really dont care about the physical world

whenever i take psychedelics the mental image as a female is super apparent and it's hard to enjoy myself
>>
>>38839235
Iktf
>School campus has shit design so when classes end there's a huge line of traffic that goes from the street back to the parking lots
>Leaving class one day sitting in said line
>Glance over and see a girl waiting for the bus, cute in a nerdy, petite way
>Somehow get the feeling that she's similar to how I'd look if I'd been a girl
>Now sitting in nearly stand-still traffic crying at how I'd never even come close to looking like her if I tried
>Almost get into an accident when turning onto the main road because I want to just get the hell out of there and go home so badly
>>
>>38839863
This is LITERALLY GENDER DYSPHORIA GO TRANSITION YOU IDIOT . Or at least talk to a therapist and figure out what you want to do (actually do this, please)
>>
>>38839921
I'm 22 with a 6 foot tall male skeletal structure and a shitty hairline thanks to genetics. Even if I got electrolysis for the fuckton of facial hair I grow, SRS, FFS, a nose job, put a ton of work into voice training, learning makeup, skincare,etc., and spent the next 12 years on HRT, I'd still see myself as a man. I can't even put feminine men's clothing on without getting disgusted with myself and wanting to die because of how awful it fits me. Transition wouldn't be enough. I wouldn't be a woman, and I'd never see myself as such. It wouldn't fix the last 22 years either. There's no point. I don't care if repressing'll lead me to kill myself, it's that or end up looking like a freak on top of all the other shit. Thanks though. For what it's worth, HRT did make me feel a little better in some ways (albeit worse in others) for the ~year I was taking it.
>>
>>38839863
Why cry? Could you describe this feeling, please?
>>
>>38839595
>>38839558

18 year old girls don't put this much thought whether they are girls or women. They just live on with their life. What's so difficult about transitioning in their 20 and living the rest of your life that way? Just start taking care of your face with anti aging serums and put sunscreen every day.
>>
>>38839921
Why don't you go be a kike somewhere else?
>>
>>38839235
Just accept being a man and enjoy it. Remember we have our male privilege
>>
>>38839235
hey its okay let me stick my penis inside you
>>
File: 1495575064777.jpg (494KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495575064777.jpg
494KB, 1000x1000px
>>38839235
Sorry
I know how you feel.
I always feel this way.
It never hours away.
Hormones don't help.
As I get older, I have less and less to live for.
I'm becoming suicidal again.
I'm fighting it, but I'm not sure I have enough left in me anymore.
>>
>>38844470
Man I'm sorry
that fucking sucks
>>
>>38844470
>>38839235

I feel bad for people with gender dysphoria. One of the worse mental illnesses out there desu.
Makes me feel good I only have meme anxiety.
Worst part is there's no research into how to tackle it properly since the memesters in charge just call it an identity.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.