[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've given up-- in the last few weeks I'm down about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lost hope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
lost hope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
I've given up-- in the last few weeks I'm down about 30 grand from stock market moves, bad bets & stupid travel plans that I'm committed too (Japan soon).

My body looks like shit. It's somehow twisted, nothing seems to line up right, my feet are flat, my hands are small, arms like noodles, my mobility is non existent ... this is despite training my ass off for the past 3.5 years.

I had a girlfriend I thought I loved, but she didn't make me happy. That's how much of a weird loner I am. I had literally the girl of my dreams, but I couldn't stand being around her. I couldn't put up with her shit, I couldn't put up with another human being putting expectations on me. If I couldn't make it with her, I can't do it with anyone.

You know that little glimmer of hope you have that when you meet the right girl, or make the right change, it will all be better? That's all gone. I've been there, done it, & it didn't help.

The real world sucks. I'm only happy safely tucked away in my apartment, sitting on my laptop, where I've spent the last five years happily indulging in my fantasy lands.

I don't have any friends left. The long story short for this rambling post is that I just want to sit here & get wasted. Alcohol doesn't do the trick, weed makes me psychotic. How can I get some opiates & just feel their nice warm hug? Someone said onion, I guess that's on TOR. What's the deal? Thankyou. Good luck everyone.
>>
you're late, according to my schedule
but everyone is late these days
i wonder where the clog is
oh but don't feel bad
it's on our side
probably

anyway spend your time well in splendid nippon
supposed to right any man wrong in the head
huhhuh
or so the boss says
>>
Thanks. Maybe I'll have a revelation on the top of Mt Fuji ... or at least enjoy some hairy, monster Japanese bush. That might make me feel better for about two seconds. Or more likely is that it'll be depressing, because it's never as good as on the internet
>>
>>38839453
Wow, that's a nice response.

Burnt my hand with a soldering iron. You know it's shit when you can hear hissing like water evaporating and it's your skin.

Try to dull the pain by obsessively building stuff OP.

Us humies shine at building.
>>
>>38839225
Christ. This is a real robot (excluding reee had gee efff)

Meanwhile some naiive woman, or shitty larper starts with "fembot here"
10s of (You)s

I'd recommend a good tea and outside at night

Try to get yourself to see the wonders of the world. Do something to make yourself feel powerful or needed. Volunteer somewhere to give yourself an artificial goal
>>
>I've given up-- in the last few weeks I'm down about 30 grand from stock market moves,
If there is any comfort Anon I have lost a lot (not 30k but around 4k) in the stock market too. Last 10 trades have all been red immediately right after I bought them

I have no friends, never had a girlfriend or texted a girl besides my mom, im stupid af, and i'm a literal nobody

you dont have it so bad anon
>>
>>38839225
>I had a girlfriend
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>38839757
He's more of a robot than you

*successfully baited*
>>
>>38839690
Bad luck pal. Swings & roundabouts. Try not to let it get you emotionally like I do & act out making things worse.
>>38839757
It's only after you've had GFs & realized how much they annoy you, how much they stink, how bad they look without make-up, & how they basically aren't anything like you fantasize about that you really give up on life & belong in a place like this.
>>
>>38839656
I've traveled half the world. That's what's fucking with me. I've done all the meme advice

>travel (boring places, exotic places, blah)
>fitness (3.5 years)
>girlfriend (3.5-4 years)
>sobriety (2 years worth)
>meditation (on/off)

None of it makes any fucking difference. It's killing me.
>>
All out of codeine :/

I'm going to go find some homeless people & try not to sperg out.
>>
File: 1930s colorized card.jpg (2MB, 2016x3216px) Image search: [Google]
1930s colorized card.jpg
2MB, 2016x3216px
>>38839943
>done all the meme advice

Well, now we are forced to get creative.
You could autistically pursue a singular goal in life.

For example, trying to make a plane from scratch. You'd probably die too, so an autistic blaze of glory suicide is a plus

I say this ironically but drug use could give you schizo and then you'd actually want that sweet release even more
Following is a mild sample of what drug use could do to your mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4

Just please OP. you've had all the "good" shit in life. Just live a simple one, and try to get something done. We're all gonna be extinguished some day, you might get to choose between a glorious death while flying, or a sad debilitating existence. Alzheimer's from drug use.

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Health-News/campbell-glenn-alzheimers-drugs/2013/04/23/id/500911/

Anon. It really is worth it. Try to achieve something, build something, even for the hell of it.
>>
>>38839225
Make yourself feel happy by paying for my $820 car repair anon.

It'll make you feel alive again, I promise.
>>
>>38839225
I'm sad OP, sad you're throwing away a perfectly good life.

I guess some people are naturally losers, even if they had what most people consider happiness.

>>38839943
>travel (boring places, exotic places, blah)
>fitness (3.5 years)
>girlfriend (3.5-4 years)
>sobriety (2 years worth)
>meditation (on/off)
>>
>>38841155
Same here, mine was 1450.
>>
>>38841155
how can i send it anonymously without crypto? possible?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.