[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's been dead for almost four years. He normally had much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: buster.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
buster.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
He's been dead for almost four years. He normally had much longer and messier hair because we didn't groom him very often.
>>
>>38838827
he's surprisingly well preserved for four years dead
>>
>>38838827
You pay people to kill pigs, a more intelligent animal than dogs, because you like how they taste.
>>
>>38838827
Breaking my hear anon I had two big ol yellow lab puppers
>>38838835
Kekd to the nth dimension
>>
Rip mummy borko
>>
>>38838864
Pigs were selected for food. Dogs were selected and bred for companionship.
>>
>>38838827
I'm sorry anon. I have an old dog, I don't know what I'll do when it happens. I don't know what to say, I've never experienced it (yet). I suppose all you can do is think about it and deal with it yourself, through a slow (years long) process of reaching something cathartic. I don't know.
>>
>>38838864
>You are more attached to a creature you've spent a lot of time with than another you've never encountered
No shit, a human being is smarter, but I was more upset about my pet newt dying than I ever will be after reading about some random nigga dying on the other side of the earth.
>>
>>38838945
I only had him for I think 7 years? We moved to a smaller place after a death in the family and then gave him to a friend. Then he lived 1-1.5ish years.
It's not super sad, I just like to think of him every now and then. The weirdest part is when you get home and there is a void there because you are used to him greeting you. But since I had been separated from him for about half a year (I only had the chance to visit him once, he got fatter) there was a buffer between letting him go and knowing he died. So it was really not hard, you will have it harder.
You should just enjoy him now. Better to appreciate that your dog is there.
>>
File: puppers.gif (145KB, 362x74px) Image search: [Google]
puppers.gif
145KB, 362x74px
>>38839004
For me my dog is basically my only friend. He's been with me half my life basically. He still seems like a young puppy but he seems to be slowing down sometimes compared to other dogs I see. I'd rather not think about it and pretend he'll be here forever. Probably not a good idea but I love him.
>>
File: bo_cropped.jpg (956KB, 2350x2967px) Image search: [Google]
bo_cropped.jpg
956KB, 2350x2967px
>>38839058
It's easier when you have something else. If you're dog is all you have and you don't like making friends you may want to look into another dog. Probably not too soon before/after your dog kicks it though, either before enough so they are trained or after when you are ready for another dog.
>>
>>38838827
Don't worry anon, soon you'll be dead too
>>
>>38838987
Of course, I would be more upset about my cat dying than some nigga on the other side of the world as well. But the point is that other creatures are capable of forming similar or stronger bonds with humans, but are instead seen as food and slaughtered. You forming a close relationship with a particular human doesn't mean you'd care anywhere near as much about the death of a different human that you don't know as you would about the human close to you, but you'd probably recognize why it's wrong to needlessly kill those other people.
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1536x1536px
Had this little guy for 18 years, haven't had him for two, my parents got him from my grandparents who got him from neighbors who were moving, he was already 1 or 2 years old.

Miss ya Spotty, you were 1 in a million.
>>
POST YOUR DOGES PLS
Preferably the alive ones, this thread is sad.
>>
>>38839232
There's nothing sad about remembering our buds, just bittersweetness. It would be much sadder to not acknowledge what they were to us.
>>
File: rogue.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>38839232
This dog I posted >>38839115 is still alive. I took that picture recently when I was watching over him. Here is another one I looked after. Very skittish but loved belly rubs and walks.
>>
>>38838827
How do we know BPD just isn't a normal person who hasn't matured? I worry sometimes I might have BPD based on things I've done and still do, but, what if I'm just a piece of shit? How can you tell when a person is actually mentally ill, and not just incredibly immature? Most people have "mood swings", act "impulsive", etc.

So. What's the give away?
>>
>>38838864
I would eat dogs if they tasted good too
>>
>>38839492
BPD is irrational in its judgement and changes of mood, and is usually set off by likenesses to past experiences i.e abandonment or betrayal in situations where someone's intentions are mistaken for those past experiences by the sufferer. It to a degree is mental immaturity as it is being unable to move on from the past and unable to integrate into future due to that. In nutshell its a mixture of jumping the gun and overreacting, and as any other disorder isn't per say an illness, but a disordered personality, which is indistinguishable when it comes to working with many people in society.

Now post ur dog
>>
>>38839615
Oh. Thanks, I guess. It's very hard asking Google the difference between regular shitheads and BPD shitheads. And on another note, what if most shitty people just have personality disorders? Or is that not how it works? I feel like balanced, healthy people wouldn't be awful to others.

I don't have a dog. I'm a cat person.
>>
>>38838864
>le nothing is sacred because I can reduce everything to its basest elements
I rarely say this but I honestly hope everything you love in life is taken away from you
>>
>>38839649
Personality disorders are just people who grew in a way that does not let them act in the same way as others, usually with origins in experiences from childhood or adolescences, you probably know many people with them, as it's a soft science and not black and white like being sane or schizophrenic. There are patterns in behavior, which are usually drawn back to common traumas and beliefs, and it just depends on how badly it affects the individual's ability to cooperate and connect with people and society. I myself had issues with parental emotional care, social disengagement and sexual experimentation as a child and am now schizoid and unable to exist along side others for reasons that I understand are irrational but cannot escape, simply because I cannot experience anything else because I didn't have it introduced to me earlier. If you watch a movie with scenes missing or ones inserted that have nothing to do with it throughout the first half, and then are expected to follow the plot as it picks up again, you're going to have difficulty, not to say that some people can get it later on or just go with it and bullshit to everyone that they understand it.

But the real question is why you're asking this in the dog thread.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.