[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl >go on a date >date is good, we talk a lot,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1zefloy.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>meet girl
>go on a date
>date is good, we talk a lot, no silence, good few hours
>she even gives the hints such as twisting her hair and revealing neck
>talking to her over kikebook is shit though and she responds after a lot of time
>anyway, after the date I let her know I like her and would like to take it further and ask her when is she free for the next meeting
>we exchange a few more messages
>she eventually stops responding
What the fuck am I doing wrong? How the fuck do normies do it?
>>
You didn't plow her so she thinks you're a pussy.
>>
>>38838703
>Lusting after roasties
Why, though? Women are all airheads without interests, opinions, hobbies or knowledge about anything. They're literally all shallow, superficial and stupid. Ever notice how every woman you meet gets her interests and opinions (if she even has interests/opinions) from her bf? Women are literal children, anon. Good for you that she stopped responding, she most likely would not have been worth it anyway. The only reason normies "do it" is because they're almost as dumb as these roasties.
>>
>set up a coffee date with a girl
>don't want to appear like a loser who can't have a conversation so I keep the talk going
>start asking about her banking

And that's when I knew to give up.
>>
Post after date convo pls, useless advice without it
>>
>>38838805
See >>38838788. Take this from someone who pumps and dumps chicks regularly, women are cancer.
>>
>>38838703
it's friday my dudesasdasdsadsada
>>
>>38838703
She lead you on and is fucking Chad on the side. You can cry in my crotch if you want OP.
>>
>>38838805
I did the same thing, tried too hard to be interesting, somehow ended up talking about the Chinese economy.
>>
>>38838703
Ghosting is the norm these days, op, if you're dating you gotta get used to it. I went on a few dates with a girl then we hung out nearly every day for a month and she STILL ghosted me, zero explanation. Just accept she's a bitch and move on.
>>
>>38838829
Now that I read it again, it's pathetic as fuck but here goes:
>thanks for the good time
>oh, you don't have to :) if you had a good time that is :)
>are you suggesting I didn't? :D
>i'm not suggesting anything here ;)
>well it was good and I just wanted to say it to you so that maybe it'd make your evening and I hope for the "next episode"
>it was nice but it's good we bailed when we did because going back in this weather would be a nightmare
it was raining hard btw, back to the convo
>so... when do we hang out again?
>hmm i don't know yet
>okay, i have free evenings next message is also me you know i liked you not having a stick up your ass which is why I'd like to take it further with you
>haha why would I have a stick up my ass?
>i don't know but most girls seem to have one, so finding a girl without a stick up her ass is like winning with cancer
>weird, I never thought I'm that special
>see, this is another thing I noticed - you're not really acting like a princess either
end

>>38838889
I don't know. She's even had a hearts out moment with me. She genuinely seemed interested.

>>38838985
I know. I don't think it's a norm if the girl likes you though. I've only been ghosted by girls who found another guy and proceeded to meet him and fuck him.

Man, I just want a gf. Or at least a fucking explanation.
>>
>>38839148
Ok OP I'm gonna try my best to help you here I'm gonna assume you're a virgin and kinda wandering in the dark here.
Been going on here for years cause I was a massive anxiety sperg, got a truly depressing collection of memories from high school and college (flunked out due to panic attacks and anxiety so bad I was terrified to walk into my classrooms my junior year.
>>
File: 1501819008432.png (109KB, 285x305px) Image search: [Google]
1501819008432.png
109KB, 285x305px
>>38839148
HOLY FUCK ANON, I'm actualyy impressed that you managed to fuck up THIS badly...

Tip: Know when to stop talking. YOU DO NOT LOOK BORING FOR NOT REPLYING INSTANTLY TO EVERY TEXT!!!

You could have just said "I had a great time! Cant wait for next time!" and that would have been fine.

Also, learn the power of waiting. TURN OFF READ RECEIPTS ON YOUR PHONE, then wait for her to send something. Try to wait at least a half hour or even an hour or more before you reply. It gives you time to think about what you're gonna say, plus it makes her naturally more interested in your replies since they arent instant.

Last, you're autistic, so try to keep the texting to a minimum. TRY TO SEND ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO SEE THE PERSON IN PERSON NEXT TIME. It will help you avoid retard moments where you ramble about useless crap and bore her.
>>
>>38839676
Cont.
A year after I flunked out of college I met with my girl, been together 3.5 years now and I've held down an awesome job for two years. Let me try to explain where you went wrong and why it's not such a big deal, especially if you aren't gonna be a bitch and still go out there and find you a good woman. Reply to this so I know I'm not wasting my time writing this for nothing and that you're actually gonna listen to me
>>
>>38839676
I'm not a virgin actually

>>38839701
I wait before responding. A few hours sometimes. I never understood what's so autistic about straight up telling the girl that I like her. Besides the convo was dying. I really suck at talking through internet
>>
>>38839753
Okay go ahead I'll read it
>>
>>38839753
I know >>38839701 said half an hour and it's only been 25 but go on
>>
>>38839148
How soon after the date was that conversation?
>>
>>38840123
Kind of immediately but the conversation actually spanned 3 days.
>>
>>38839148
You went way too far trying to get explicit confirmation from her that she liked you, instead of going with a natural flow you halted the convo to basically force her to specifically state "yes ask me out again please." You have to remember that usually the girl is as unsure/nervous as you. With this in mind you have to give her validation: assure her that yes she really looked cute tonight, wow you can't wait to hear more about the "blah blah mundane stories" from earlier cause you're genuinely interested in what she has to say, she's really funny and you're still grinning thinking about that clever remark she made earlier, "I wanna see you again soon because you're really fun to be around." This will make her feel good about herself, she'll realize that YOU make her feel good, and she wants more of that. Plus the more time spent together the more comfortable you will feel with each other, leading to less bullshit and more honest conversation and more physical intimacy (holding hands, kissing, etc)
>>
>>38840228
Is this your secret to getting a gf?
>>
>>38840228
That was my reply to
>>38839828
This btw
You overthought your responses
or you responded with the wrong intentions in mind. She needs to know
you're still interested, that you like her,
And why you like her.
People can be so guarded in the eat stages of dating, if you can have the balls to let your guard down first, she'll respond positively. Remember, give her validation so she feels good about herself and confident, and let her know you like her so she feels comfortable letting you know she likes you too without fear of rejection. Big problem with robots is they forget or can't handle the fact that the man has to take charge and lead the process
>>
>>38840201
Well I don't know at what point the topic of another date came up but it may have been too soon, adding pressure.

But more than that,
>you're not like other girls
>here is vague single reason I like you
That was dumb. You put a bunch of expectations on her and she didn't even understand what it was you were talking about.

You should be low pressure and say you just like her in general, not some checklist of performances she has to maintain.

I'm an idiot on these matters but that's my take.
>>
>>38839148
You're not saying anything.
>you know i liked you not having a stick up your ass which is why I'd like to take it further with you
>so finding a girl without a stick up her ass is like winning with cancer
>see, this is another thing I noticed - you're not really acting like a princess either

What kind of observations are these? If you want to compliment her, actually compliment her. Don't say this random xd bullshit you fucking weirdo
>>
>>38840228
Anon on one hand you're saying I did wrong by telling her I'm interested but on the other that this is exactly what I should have done. I just wanted to plan ahead. That's really it
>>
>>38840355
Normal observations about girls in general. I want a girl who won't be offended quickly and she was that
>>
>>38840346
You're probably right. I just wanted to seem genuine by giving her legit reasons why I like her
>>
File: 1448651340234.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448651340234.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
>>38838805
>>38838959
>tfw I do this constantly
It's not my fault the real estate market is in a downswing. How is this not interesting to you, cunt? A 40% YoY drop in Toronto, that shit is practically unheard of, it could trigger an entire economic crash if it continues at this rate for much longer.
>>
>>38838703
>tfw have no problem sending fun and flirty messages
>can't even think straight when face-to-face
>>
>>38840673
I have the exact opposite. I can speak easily but when it comes to flirting on kikebook I just can't
>>
>>38840717
The worst thing is snapchat. God fuck that shit, I never know what to do with it.
>>
>>38840633
kekkus muximus
>>
>>38840633
>A 40% YoY drop in Toronto
Holy fucking shit that's awesome, I hadn't heard about this. I'm not even Canadian, but I want to see these overpriced liberal shitholes crash.

>google Toronto housing
>headline says "fell $173,000 April to July"
>...from $919,000
>so still $746,000
>world is ending
What, because working class people can invade the liberal enclave? That shit's still massively unaffordable to normal people.
>>
>>38838959
You tried too hard to be what you consider interesting, instead of actually being interesting.
People can tell when its forced, idk
>>
>>38840786
I don't even have it. You have to take pics and pics are my worst enemy since I have a boring life and am not photogenic
>>
>>38840900
How do you be interesting without trying to be interesting?
>>
>>38840978
Anon is a retard. I remember talking to one girl about economy in Singapore and we both had fun. It's all about talking about things you both find interesting
>>
>>38839148
yeah like the others said
don't be so obvious and desperate seeking in validation/more dates

never say or ask to 'take it further' so early, just nothing natural about it, seems needy.
more dates or a relationship will come without that kind of explicate talk

and don't ever tell women your pre-conceived notions of women are 'princessy and 'stick up their ass'
makes you sound like a bitter creep, see: how confused she was when you asked that,

also you can even wait a day before talking again after a date, ya know, play it cool; you can talk more and more after consecutive dates
>>
>>38838805
Wow. I talked last time about:
> Trump and his relations with jew
> (((ALT-RIGHT)))
> neetbux
> hearthstone
> venezuela protests
> how to fap with spaghetti
And it worked.
>>
>>38841136
Well i guess she's burned already so fuck it. I guess there's no point doing this shit if she's not fun to talk to over internets
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.