[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Robots, As you might have noticed for close to a year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: feel1.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
Hello Robots,

As you might have noticed for close to a year now we have been attempting to cleanse r9k of the normalscum. We had good times and bad times, and at times came close to victory. Though lately these times have mostly, or rather, always been bad times. While we did not have high participation to begin with, the numbers have been dropping steadily and have reached essentially zero at the moment.

In the last half year we have had a total of less than 35 people attempt to participate in the effort. Most of them sticking around for about 3-7 days on average. Making thus worse is the fact that highest amount of participaters we have had at the same time at any given time was about 10. Considering r9k has thousands of posters, these are quite depressing numbers to say the least.

Getting to the final point, from the observations made we can draw two important conclusions.

1. We are unable to effectively oppose the normalfag hordes with such a tiny amount of participators

2. The question of wether the board is worth saving when from thousands of people less than 35 bothered to participate is raised. While that is up to personal opinion, i think most would agree that the answer to that is no.
>>
File: wojak1.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
wojak1.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
If the situation already wasnt great, mods have lately been actively banning us in both raids and awareness threads. While The Uprising already was basically dead, this puts the final nail in the coffin.

In the meantime the board has been an absolute trainwreck. Every day there are about 3 fembot threads and anothet 3 thread lgbt propaganda thread. It seems like the worst poster who have the worst, shittiest, garbage content to post somehow have all found this place. The place is being turned into some kind of abomination of a hybrid between /soc/, /b/, /lgbt/ and reddit, and the mods seem to be delighted at it. If there was any remnant of the old days of /r9k/ it has effectively been wiped out at it this point. We recommend any remaining robots to leave to a less worse place and let this place implode on itself, as that seems to be the direction its headed at.

We tried, we tried a lot, and we tried for a very long time. But you cant save that which doesnt want to be saved. The Uprising is now officially dead.

Vlad was our propaganda guy so you heard the most from him, but he had given up a couple months ago. I and the remaining participants have been trying keep it alive but the effort has been futile. This has been the Commander of The Uprising, signing off, for the last time.
>>
F
oregano oregami originaldi
>>
Where do we go?
And why the fuck do the Mods keep these normalscum here? Aren't they robots too?
>>
>>38838190
shut up

o r i g g
>>
>>38838336

>mods
>robots

Nah kek, two of the mods are literally from tumblr and the other one is a normalfag with a gf.

>where do we go

The discord used to organize with is still being maintained as a sort of refuge. Its not the same as r9k but its something. If you want you can join that, here is the link.

https://discord[dott]gg/b6SG3nR

Other than that, there really isnt much you or i can do anymore at this point.
>>
File: 1498350774989.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498350774989.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
Damn. Even though I left the effort early on because I didnt believe the board was worth saving I still hoped in a corner of my heart that you guys would succeed. It saddens me to see that this lgbt propaganda/indoctrination and mass normalization of the board is apparently unstoppable.

Migrate to lesser known boards while you still can robots. Certain boards will forever be safe fortresses against normalfags, or at least for a while. Ill leave it up to you to decide which

I wish every robot here luck. This is probably the last time Ill ever post on /r9k/. Its truly over mates
>>
>>38838190
Are there any other decent sites to go to? I'd rather not go to reddit.
>>
>>38838991
8ch r9k
>>
>>38838245
Could we appeal to moot to remove those_who_shall_not_be_named
>>
>>38839269

Might be worth a shot but i doubt it will work. Hiroshimoot is not interested in maintaining culture, he solely wants traffic. Maybe we could try convincing him by telling that not maintaining r9k is making a lot of people leave. I dont have much hope in it though
>>
F /robot9001/
>>
File: 1410210369181.jpg (380KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1410210369181.jpg
380KB, 4040x626px
>tfw we are at the last stage
>>
>>38838408
>about the mods

Source? Proof?
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (21KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
21KB, 600x343px
>>38838190
>>38838245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg

When you think back to your days on r9k, don't think about the normies invasion, don't think about reddit, don't think about the new LGBT propaganda, don't think about the fembot's, don't think about the femanons, don't think about the underaged.

Instead think back on how, for some instance, all the beta's around the world had a place to share their feels. Our experience is a singular one, and the normies you find in the real world cannot relate to you. What r9k had formed was for the first time in history, a place specifically for beta's to conjugate and discuss their experiences, and feels of course. Though the future seems lonely without you magnificent robot's, I'm glad I can say this one thing.

I was never a fucking normalfag, and I never will be. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38840284
That was beutiful anon.
I never participated because i knew it was a hopeless fight.
Alot of us thought that way, maybe if we all banded together we could have made something happen.
Godspeed, maybe we will meet in the after life one day anon
>>
>>38838190
Lmao NEET get wrevked
>>
>>38838336
how about moving to eightchan?
>>
File: sage.jpg (158KB, 799x534px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
158KB, 799x534px
Friends, we must resort to the final solution. Do not give up. The future is bleak but hope glimmers on the horizon. Many were scared to join a coordinated effort, but this final solution is something we can all join in on. All we have to do is transform this mongolian basket weaving mailing list into a mongolian plant enthusiast mailing list dedicated to researching the properties of the SAGE plant.
>>
>>38838190
You're a fucking idiot, because you're going about it the wrong way. Instead of rallying everyone into one thread use everyone to spam the fuck out of these threads. Do it as much as possible. Also, don't just try to derail the threads you don't like, derail ALL of the threads. You have to show that you do shit around here. I don't even know what you've been trying to do, because you faggots are just in this one thread. If everyone hears about your threads, then you might get some help. It's fucking propaganda 101. Get you message out there and everywhere. Finally, quit being a faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.