[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, lurker here. how mundane is your night going? how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: d.jpg (20KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
20KB, 500x315px
Greetings, lurker here. how mundane is your night going? how disappointing was your day?

>be 2 hours ago
>at grocery store
>nice looking girl knocks over box of cereal while grabbing another
>didn't seem like she wasn't gonna pick it up but quickly did it for her
>StacyBitchFace.jpg
>"okay thanks??" as if i wasn't supposed to do that

Am I overthinking it or is it justified to feel low about that?
>>
>>38838125
Youre a gentleman op. Women just cant handle that
>>
>>38838125

hard to know really. too little information to draw any conclusions from. forget it.
>>
I have plans but atm i can't really put them into action - this said, the plan i have is more of a bigger picture, the details haven't really been thought out. I'd put it down to the fact that i'm at my best when improvising, so this tells how my night has been a bit frustrating.

My day was decent, but the fact that some shit i found out recently has been really bugging me and getting to me isn't nice
>>
>>38838125

You're the only person who will remember this, stop thinking about it
>>
>>38839090
Every little stone adds to Rage Mountain
>>
File: 1490961825469.jpg (76KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1490961825469.jpg
76KB, 500x676px
>Drank a lot of coffee last night and just fucked around on the internet
>Cried all morning and nearly binge ate
>Got a couple hours of sleep and woke up at 4
>Ate a hamburger then tried to go back to sleep and just ended up thinking about what happened last week for 2 hours
>Since 8AM been mindlessly refreshing different 4chan boards and hoping somebody saves me
>>
>>38838125
>>38839061

oh, also my day was pretty shit and a lot of hopes got dashed.
>>
>>38838125
I got run over by a fucking asshole, luckily I'm fine
I ordered a double cheese pizza and now I got the 2am shits
>>
File: IMG_2057.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
>>38839119
Who else /doesn't want lesbians to exist/ here?
>>
I stayed in bed most of the day trying to recover from a flu. Who the fuck gets the flu in August? Now I'm waiting on the rest of my team to finish up their work so I can go home.
>>
>>38838125
what a polite guy you are. you could've just left it there for some poor shelf stocker. that woman was just too self-absorbed to care about that. props to you, OP. you deserve a good day tomorrow.
>>
>>38839141
You realize they are all fat and ugly right?
>>
>>38838125
>Watched a shit ton of techie videos
>E-mailed a ton of clients for my business
>Got a bigass battery for my S5
>>
>saw doctor, got new meds
>felt super sleeping around 6, so went to bed
>woke up 5 hours later, can't sleep
>have to pick someone up in a different city tomorrow (today) in 21 hours

I might kill myself instead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.