[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My high school crush and friend messaged me again on Facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dem feels frog.jpg (10KB, 231x168px) Image search: [Google]
dem feels frog.jpg
10KB, 231x168px
My high school crush and friend messaged me again on Facebook today to say hi. Been 17 years already since I last saw her and over a year since I stopped messaging her because it felt wrong to be doing that when she was already married with kids. Why would she do that?
>>
>>38838067
Women are heartless creatures and enjoy toying with the hearts of weaker men.
>>
Idk man. My high school crush matched with me on tinder a while ago, I messaged her and we started talking again every day, and then after like 2 weeks of that and asking her out (she said yes) then she said she had a bf. Then she keeps talking to me after that. She's moving too soon so idk why she would want to start talking to me again right before she leaves and I haven't talked to her since high school ended, or why she would have a tinder if she had a boyfriend.

We used to be really good friends but I had a mad crush on her and she had one on me too at one point but I didn't do anything about it and things got weird at one point and eventually I just kinda stopped talking to her. Hasn't been 17 years though more like 2 (jesus man how old are you).

If I had to guess for you she probably just wants to be friends again. For me probably the same shit.
>>
>>38838067
This is fucking retarded. She messaged you because you used to talk then stopped. You guys were friends even if she didn't like you back. Women aren't heartless, and liking someone isn't the only reason people talk. Grow up.
>>
File: Jared Fogeler.png (625KB, 615x851px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Fogeler.png
625KB, 615x851px
That's where I'm gonna be. I've crushed on this girl for two years, asked her out twice, got rejected twice, and she still messages me despite me heavily implying that it would be easier to just stop talking. And me being the fucking beta I am, continues to message back like something off the Manchurian Candidate.
>>
>>38838172
She could have probably been clearer with you. I could see how you misinterpret that.

She's probably a slut if she's using tinder. She probably swiped you because she knew you not because she wants your dick but obviously you're not going to want to think that.

>>38838067
She's just being friendly wants to know how you've been. The girl has kids dude.
>>
women play with us they just dont care

>>38838179
>>38838297
cucks
>>
Roast here- we try to stay in denial about everybody only interacting with us because they want to ram us.
She contacted you because she thought you were an innocent chum who dropped off of the face of the planet for no reason.
I bet she knows why you did what you did subconsciously, things will worsen and the cut will deepen for the both of you if you respond.
>>
>>38838067
]>>38838172
>>38838241
>Current year
>Having any form of social media/ having a phone.
Normies need to get off my board
>>
>>38838297
Who does shit like that
What the hell do you expect from a fucking dating app? I'm going to assume you probably want to go on a date.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.