[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Redditors and lefties bitch about how much they should "Resist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

>Redditors and lefties bitch about how much they should "Resist Capitalism"

>Fall head over heels when this guy says they should slave away for him 100 hours a week

How the fuck do these people think? Its mind boggling
>>
>>38837868
>redditors and leftists parrot popular things on their twitter feed
ftfy
>>
>>38837868
They're brainwashed by colleges.
>>
Most people are full of contradictions. I admire people with (reasonably) consistent belief frameworks even if they directly oppose my own more than people like this.
>>
>>38837868

Not so much since he took up a post for the shitgibbon.
>>
Elon musk is a scammer
>>
>>38837868
Are you sure those are the same groups? It kind of sounds like you're doing the same thing people are doing when they equate the posters who want neetbux on /r9k/ and /jp/ with the people who want to get rid of all medicare/neetbux/etc. and force everyone to work manual labor desu.
>>
working a ton is trivial when the "work" you do is LARP as le science man. have him say that shit when he does 100 hours a week for a few months in the plant for regular wages.
>>
>>38837868
Because "OMFG I FUCKIN LOOOOOOVE SCIENCE"

Same reason why retarded liberals suck that nigger spokesman Niel DeGrasse Tyson and that kid show host Bill Nye's dicks so much because they think it makes them smart by proxy alone
>>
>>38837890
Redditors arent NEET tier but theyre basically "moral" wagecucks

Theyll complain about rich white businesspeople, but gladly slave away for one that invested in fucking solar panels
>>
>>38837879
>>38837971
>>38837924
Thank you. After seeing so many threads about lgbt people I thought this place had been fully infected by /lgbt and the blue pill. You anons have restored my faith in this board.
>>
>>38838151
This board is still the worst on 4chan by a comfortable margin, don't kid yourself
>>
File: wheelie2.jpg (153KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
wheelie2.jpg
153KB, 508x339px
>>38837868
>lefties are bad
>i hate lefties
>god bless trump
>niggers are lazy get jobs

>gimme my NEETbux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's amazing how robotards think like this
>>
>>38838254
>NEETbux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a meme most robots are wageslaves or are too young to get neetbux or to ashamed or shy to get it
>>
>>38837868

it's nice that there's at least one capitalist that seems to give half a shit about the future of the human species instead of frittering his capital away on disinfo propaganda campaigns, lobbies and private jet rides.
>>
>Redditiors and lefties are bitches
>>
File: pepegiggling.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepegiggling.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>38838318
>it's a meme most robots are wageslaves or are too young to get neetbux or to ashamed or shy to get it
kek sure, most are either on NEETbux, live with mommy and daddy, or have mommy and daddy paying for him. you think the majority of maladjusted weirdos on this board are gainfully employed?
>>
>>38837868
Very few people at SpaceX consistently put in more that 50-55 hours/week. Really anything above 45-50 is going to be completely voluntary and in most cases need approval from managers. The exception to this is launch weeks, but that's made abundantly clear when you go through the interviews, and if you're not willing to do that you probably shouldn't be working in the space launch business.
t. SpaceX wageslave

As to what Redditors have to say, who cares?
>>
>>38838222
Why do you say that? Is it really worse than pol or b, I don't really visit either.
>>
>>38838380
i dunno plenty of wagie threads and /britfeel/ is full of them
>>
Is he even that special? Why do people care so much?
>>
>>38838380
>calls other people maladjusted weirdos
>he says while frantically rushing to find the perfect image of a cartoon frog to help convey his emotions for this specific situation from his database full of outdated memes
>>
>>38838962
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap
Will he ever recover?
>>
>>38838962
>calls other people maladjusted weirdos
Never said I wasn't, moron, but I don't whine about "lefties" constantly while collecting NEETbux that the righties wanna slash.
>>
>implying leftists like Elon Musk

I guess if you're the kind of idiot that thinks Obama and Macron are leftists than yeah, I guess you'd think that.
>>
>>38839122
>le purposely pretends to not understand relativity man
>>
>>38838396
>t. SpaceX wageslave
Do you really work there? What's Elon like irl?
>>
>>38839161
>le ignores historical context of the word 'leftism' because he can't read a fucking book man
>>
>>38839186
>What's Elon like irl?
Pretty normal, although he sometimes comes off a bit weird. He works crazy hours though. I've only interacted with him at work and he's always been professional. The guy definitely knows his shit when it comes to his companies, my desk is on the production floor and he likes to walk around frequently to talk with the different managers.
>>
>>38838962
kek, sick burn brah
>>
>>38837868
>How the fuck do these people think? Its mind boggling
Why are you so bootyblasted about what reddit thinks?
>>
>>38839805
robots like to think they're superior to reddit and "lefties", just humor the fags here
>>
File: 1487658756367.jpg (44KB, 572x419px) Image search: [Google]
1487658756367.jpg
44KB, 572x419px
you guys know that Elon wouldn't be half as successful without hair transplant?
>>
>>38840007
is that also jaw surgery im seeing there
he also used to be listed as 5'11 but is now 6'1
>>
File: Proof.jpg (20KB, 677x133px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
20KB, 677x133px
>>38838318
>most robots are wageslaves
HAHAHAHAHAHA
KE K
>pic related
i get this every month
go back to /pol/ wagie
>>
>>38840007
>become successful
>pay for top tier hair transplant
>become even more successful
Pretty good plan tbqh.

>>38840074
I think that's probably just his face maturing. I'm pretty sure jaw surgery is harder to hide since you have to have your jaw immobilized for quite some time.

I'm 5'10 and I'm pretty certain he's naturally above 6'0" based on standing next to him. Although he does like to wear dress shoes that have a heal to appear taller.
>>
>>38840160
>he does like to wear dress shoes that have a heal to appear taller
Of course, he's a professional con man.
>>
>>38840202
Kek, I won't be able to look at his shoes without laughing now. Thanks anon.
>>
>>38840160
From what I heard he got bullied for being a manlet even though he was like 6 foot.

Those Dutchmen are fucking crazy tall
>>
File: IMG_4467.jpg (42KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467.jpg
42KB, 419x393px
>>38838962
Kekerooney
>>
>>38840248
I've heard that as well. SA seems like a pretty bad place to grow up as a nerd.

In all honesty though, I get that 4chan likes to shit on him since reddit worships him, but he's generally pretty cool to work around.
>>
>>38840283
Did he ever tell you his secret to being frugal as hell and surviving on little to no sleep?
>>
>>38840401
I don't think he's particularly frugal. As to the little to no sleep part, I have no idea. I'm here all the fucking time, especially during launch prep, and I see him milling about at all sorts of crazy hours. He might be a vampire. Or just naturally has crazy energy and doesn't need a lot of sleep.
>>
File: nigger_17.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_17.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>38840089
I'MMA MIGRATE TO FREAKY DEEKY DUTCHLAND AND GET ME SOME OF DEM GIBS WHITE BOI
>>
>>38838087
Yeah, pretty much.

And aren't those all shitty abusive companies that overpromise and underdeliver? Also toys for rich people, that do nothing to improve the world.

>$35,000 late car
>"electric cars are affordable!"
>"Elon revolutionized cars!"
>GM's $35,000 electric car out first and you can actually get one
>>
>>38838337
>future of the human species

How does making it cheaper to use massive amounts of energy putting shit in space, or making six figure toys for rich people, help the species in any way?

Is he using his wealth and influence to advance medicine or eliminate poverty, like those hated billionaires?
>>
>>38840503
>thinking $35k for a car is unaffordable
Kek. Also you do realize that tech typically starts at a high price point and only later becomes accessible to poorfags right? I bet you're the kind of retard that would complain that IBM mainframes in the 60's were too expensive and we should just abandon computers since they'll never be affordable to the everyman.
>>
>>38840576
I can afford a $35,000 car, faggot. I'm saying it's not the "mass market" affordable car it's touted as.

>tech typically starts at a high price point and only later becomes accessible to poorfags right
>Roadster
>Model S
>Model X
And still waiting for normal car price electric cars.
>>
>>38840559
>How does making it cheaper to use massive amounts of energy putting shit in space
Everyone shoul bask in the glory that there are retards on 4chan right now that think like this.
>>
>>38840609
>>38840576
Also, I never said we should abandon it. I only said Musk is a blowhard.

You didn't respond to the fact GM beat him to market with production capacity to boot.
>>
>>38840609
Right, so progress is slow but steadily improving.
>>
>>38840629
go on originally anon
>>
Politics is about social issues these days if you didn't realise. Elon Musk has the right viewpoints on social issues, and he's who left wingers see themselves being, if they were slightly less lazy.

The left wing elects fucking neoliberals that privatise everything, they haven't given a flying fuck about left wing economics for a long time.
>>
>>38840644
>You didn't respond to the fact GM beat him to market with production capacity to boot.
What's there to respond to? I think it's great that GM made an electric and personally really like the Bolt since I'm a fan of smaller hatchback style cars. What Tesla is doing is quite nice too. Hopefully in another 5-10 years we'll have truly mass market electrics in the sub $20k range.
>>
>>38840687
This is so fucking true.

If Democrats were about economic justice, California would be making it easier, not harder, to close their massive housing shortage.
>>
>>38840789
They would also be for restricting low skill immigration to try and preserve wages for low skill jobs.
>>
>>38840832
but that's nationalist you nazi shithead reee

>select all squares with helicopters
>photo also has soldiers in uniform
>fuck i'm training jihadist robots
>>
>>38840878
Any debate about immigration so quickly devolves into accusations of Nazism that I genuinely can't tell if you're serious or if this is hyperbole meant to highlight the absurdity of the modern American left.
>>
>>38840918
well wouldn't using reee by out of character for an sjw

also i was worried about training jihadist robots to shoot down us helicopters
>>
>>38840938
You never can tell nowadays senpai.

>training jihadist robots to shoot down us helicopters
Might have to report this to the FBI.
>>
>>38837868
You forgot they still love him while wanting corporations to rightfully pay their taxes and stop letting them use loopholes and stop being government money despite the fact that he has received billions in government gibs himself.
>>
sounds like you're just grouping together groups you hate
>>
The 2008 Financial Crisis was a direct result of republican acts that prevented regulation in the derivative market
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.