[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black men are violent dumb assholes 99% of the time >black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: 1500851625114.jpg (159KB, 640x979px) Image search: [Google]
1500851625114.jpg
159KB, 640x979px
>black men are violent dumb assholes 99% of the time
>black women are often pretty bro tier
Why is this?
>>
>>38837160
Not the black women I've known. They've all been loud, angry, stupid cunts.
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38837160
>>
>>38837178
>>38837199
>black dudes detected
Go beat your gf and commit 65% of the crime while being 6% of the population losers
>>
>>38837160
i dont agree with the part about men being that bad, but black women are cool. i went to high school in a predominantly black district and honestly? if you were genuine then people liked you. i still keep in touch with a lot of my black friends from high school, whereas the few white friends, not so much.
>>
Wat blacc women have you been around?! Brotier?! Bitch you crazy..
>>
>>38837498
>i still keep in touch with a lot of my black friends from high school, whereas the few white friends, not so much.

Why is that? Seems like you're trying to make a point.
>>
>>38837498
>muh dik detected
>>
>befriended black MILF in college
>she gives me a ride to my car (instead of my taking the train) one day
>we end up talking and laughing for over an hour
>she up and tells me her husband constantly rapes her
>go silent
>leave her car
>get in mine
>drive home
>>
>>38838136
Honestly the fact that black women arent dating out of their race at least 80% of the time leads me to believe they have a weird collective Stockholm syndrome going on
>>
File: 1440644179870.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440644179870.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
actually the opposite in my experience.
one of the few friends I've had in life was a black weeaboo that talked about JRPG's with me and actually gave me the time of day. Every black woman I've seen has been super stacy tier and loud/ petty.
Also when I fucked up in school and ended up in a class with other failures a group of black kids stuck up for me a lot. I guess because I tried my best to fly under the radar. Also worked at a call center for a few months with a bunch of black people, got along really well with a lot of the black guys but the black women all seemed to lack any kind of social tact.
>>
>>38838136
i don't want to get into the right and wrong of things but it seems to me you should have definitely offered some comforting heal-dick for that poor woman
>>
>>38838313
>cucking some big Jehovah's witness negro who gets swole by raping his wife all night
I'm good, I like having these bones in my body.
>>
>>38838344
if you cuck your enemies they win
>>
>>38838382
Well, maybe I'm racist and assume any black man I haven't met is Terry Crews, and I'm scared of that.
>>
File: 1493163935491.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493163935491.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>38837160
>it's a "generalize entire group in a way that fits my little experience with said group even though the reality is much different" episode

The average Tyrone is both dumb and violent, the Tyrones I hang around are just kinda silly and bro tier with some really smart dudes, the average Shaniqua is an obnoxious sheboon that willingly refuses to use proper grammar and will talk shit about you for it, along with being chock full of the rest of the double standard bullshit women have in general all while smelling bad and alienating anyone that does better than them, but in my area there are more decent and responsible black women, I still have to deal with the ghetto trash though.
Instead of trying to concrete your experience as fact, just tell us your experience and compare it to the average, as to not seem obnoxious and avoid embarrassment when being corrected, thank you, and goodnight.
Also I'm a niglet.
And for some reason I always sound pretentious and I hate it.
>>
>>38837160
>White men are self-absorbed sociopaths 99% of the time
>White women are often pretty bro tier
Women are just better people than men. I'll prove it. What is the most common counter to this claim? "Oh women are evil roasties because they won't fuck me!" There you go.
>>
>>38838687
>Brothers and sisters, let's have an even-keeled and reasonable debate about race relations in America- assumptions meant to disparage others merely sully ourselves yadda yadda yammer yammer
So, your big thick coke bottle glasses, do you have to take them off before you pull your big multi-colored dashiki on, or what?
>>
>>38838710
>no.u
Lol we arent the ones that are 6% of the population but commit the majority of violent crime and theft.
>>
File: Sassy black woman.jpg (26KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy black woman.jpg
26KB, 320x263px
>>38837160
Literally nobody thinks that. Black women are the most obnoxious, odious, awful, disgusting slobs to ever curse the Earth with their presence. Nobody appreciates Laquanda, weighing 300+ pounds with a litter of 5+ kids who gets her satisfaction from being a fucking cunt at her post office job. Fuck Black women. Black men are honestly better to deal with on a whole than Black women tbqh.
>>
>>38838710
Asian, white and latino men are all more reasonable and down to earth than their women. Blacks are the only ones where the women are the sane ones
>>38838766
Black women stereotypes dont hold up in reality while black male stereotypes are painfully accurate
>>
>>38838765
You commit the majority of crime on this planet, you just classify yourselves out of it. Wrecking economies causing mass homelessless and suffering? Not a crime. Destroy the environment for corporations and the rich? Not a crime. Bombing millions of people to death and creating tens of millions of refugees so you can steal their oil and take their land? Not a crime. White evangelical christians kill more people than anyone. They just do it in ways that "aren't crimes", because you have the power and choose not to prosecute yourselves.

>>38838796
>Asian, white and latino men are all more reasonable and down to earth than their women. Blacks are the only ones where the women are the sane ones
This is false. I don't even bother talking to men at this point, because I know going in everything that comes out of their mouth will be narcissism and delusion. I can actually have a conversation with a woman. All men ever want to talk about is how someone be oppressin dem an sheeit (because they feel they should be the oppressors).
>>
>>38838741
I kinda wish I had a dashiki, they look really comfortable to wear.
Sometimes I have to take off my glasses to put on shirts because my rasta dreads take up too much space.
>>
>>38838766
I think this because I've met black women. I've met a lot who were cool as hell.
>>
>>38838845
Are they expensive?
It's just a brightly colored-tunic, I think most are silk so they should be pretty comfy.
>>
I dont wanna sound like an underage abusing memespeak or anything but I really feel like there are some "beta" faggots in here trying really hard to whiteknight for entire races with "muh (insert race here) wimin" and "(insert race here) men are all (insert negative comment) which is why I just hang out with girls". It's pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>38838839
Only a small amoumt of people have the power to do that. Meanwhile millions of yall commit violent crime for no reason
>>
>>38838915
I'm not sure what they cost, never thought about them until now, thanks for the idea.
>>
>>38838921
Its just an observation. I still prefer white, latino, asian, arab and indian men to their women intellectually
>>
>>38838839
>Wrecking economies causing mass homelessless and suffering
>Destroy the environment for corporations and the rich?
>Bombing millions of people to death and creating tens of millions of refugees so you can steal their oil and take their land?
That's jews, not whites, anon.
>>
>>38838958
I mean it just seems that some guy in here is going apeshit in here slinging insults around about entire groups and making another look like angels, but it seems it's my fault for seeking a sincere unbiased conversation on here.
Although I really like when we can sit down and have a real sincere conversation on here, it shows that we aren't all just dumb memespeaking children, we just have trouble coming out our shells sometimes.
I really can't fix that pretentousness thing, I really hate it.
S'all gud, wite boi.
>>
>>38839034
>I mean it just seems that some guy in here is going apeshit in here slinging insults around about entire groups and making another look like angels

You just described /pol/.
>>
>>38837160
I'm a white man who is attracted to black women but I'm apparently in the minority.
>>
>>38838269
One of the reason you don't see many black girls dating out of their race, as told to me by a black woman, is that "Black guys get like, so fucking mad and pissed at you if you date a white or asian guy, but they go after white and asian girls all the fucking time!"

When one of the main reasons you only date black guys is "because if I didn't, black guys would get mad at me", then, you know, that stockholm syndrome thing starts to add up.
>>
>>38839146
Its sad because its true yet normies would never ever admit it. So things are doomed to stay pretty much the same
>>
>>38839146
Black men don't own black women.
>>
>>38839261
Lol you tell them that then
>>
>>38839276
Honestly all the black guys I've told I like black women have been cool with it. I've had a black guy specifically tell me I should get a black woman.
>>
>>38838269
We do have a collective Stockholem Syndrome, and it extends to all areas of our lives and not just relationships, and then we blame on other stuff when people vring it up even though we are literally stunting our own growth like retards.
>black guy takes school serously
>"Man, quit bein a punk ass wite boi."
>black person dates outside their race, and/or feels unconditional love for a significant or relative other regarless of race
>"What we just not good enough now? You gonna betray your race?"
>black person has life ruined by drugs
"It's the whites trying to destroy us from the inside"
>gay rights go through
"The white man is trying to turn us gay."
The last one I actually saw happen, that sht wasn't even about them, they just made it about them, and the worst part is that the ones that claim to be fighting prejudice and ignorance are just as if not more ignorant and it hurts, it's like being trapped in a box full of ink, and if you get out of the box the ink stains you forever so you're associated with all the dumb shit the people in the box did forever until you die.
But at least I'm not one of those sad bastards that actuallly wish they were another race, I still have a drop of self respect within me that prevents something as pathetic as that.
>>
>>38839318
Mmm bullshit

hox
>>
>>38839321
I'm black and wish I were another race. Not whites because they suck. I wish I were an eldar from Warhammer 40k.
>>
>>38839347
I swear to God. I talk to black guys all the time I say I love black women they have never had a problem with it. They also have pretty much all talked about women of other races though.
>>
>>38839384
We suck now. We didn't suck 15 years ago back before the Jews fucked our shit up.
>>
>>38839423
I dont believ u. Unless... Do you live below DC? from what ive heard IR dating is different in the south. In the north east being a white guy with a black girl is a 1 way ticket to a public assualt. I guess the blue states are just extra cucked
>>
>>38837227
A lot of black women really are dumb and annoying to be around. I've met more bro tier black women than white women, but at the same time there's more dumb annoying black women than annoying white women.

So it's both really
>>
>>38839423
Kek. They probably get angry behind your back anon?
>>
>>38839465
>annoying white women.

Most white women are vapid idiots and smarmy as hell. They just ooze condescension.
>>
>>38839495
This. Anon is a cuck they are definitely talking shit behind his back and will sabotage him when he acyually meets a girl
>>
>>38839321
Black anon, I understand there is a bit of a victim mentality in the black community, but they're right to some degree. The whitey isn't destroying their community, it's the (((whitey))) whose destroying it but its hard to tell the difference when they both have white skin.

Jews are responsible for many problems y'all face today. The glorification and spread of drugs, etc, that was the Jews.
>>
>>38837160
Opposite experience for me.

>black women

Loud, obnoxious, start fights, unforgiving, picks on people lest fortunate, mountains out of molehills.

>black men

>Talk funny shit but doesnt mean it,

>joke around,

>helpful (dude gave me a bus month pass with 3 days left on it),

>kind despite looking mean (a black guy paid for this white kids wendys meal because the kid couldnt find his money and tooj too long).

>Usually goes home to chill and smoke, a few recognized one of my anime t shirts and talked about.

One of the blacks who owned a store was the most laid back, nigger looking black ive ever seen and he leaned in close and saw my shirt and was all

"Damn Nigga i havent played touhou in years, i played the red chick with the cards- ay yo Ron come look at this shit, Nigga wearin a touhou shirt".

All my life before i moved out i was told blacks are violent, stupid and angry all day every day. I see the shit on tv and i see the shit on the news but i live in a predominantly black (not african) poor neighborhood due to being in between jobs but ive yet to see this here.

I have a lot if stories of nice abd weird black people yet none with nigger behaviors.
>>
File: Return To Vana'diel.png (224KB, 896x610px) Image search: [Google]
Return To Vana'diel.png
224KB, 896x610px
>>38839384
>can't live in a universe where humans are just one big race and color didn't mean jack shit
It hurts.
>>
>>38839463
I live in Buffalo, New York. I'm 6 foot and built like a linebacker though. I've never had a black person fuck with me in my life. I walk through the ghetto in the black neighborhoods. I had a Puerto Rican somewhat black chick(mocha skin, Afro hair) and she would suck my dick in the car in the ghetto. She wasn't full black though.
>>
>>38839518
Black women and white women are annoying in different ways. Black women are a lot more loud and direct about it which is honestly more annoying than the stupid little passive aggressive shit white women do. I really like black women bros though, they're the only ones who can understand what being robot is like IMO.
>>
>>38839553
As a black man, this post made me have one of those tumblrite "fangirl" spasms.
This is a good thing.
>>
>>38839584
>>38839553
My white mother is always screaming so I don't see how a black woman could be worse. With the Puerto Rican chick she would constantly bitch but it was kind of hot how I had to keep her in line.
>>
File: 1501286087642.jpg (163KB, 507x712px) Image search: [Google]
1501286087642.jpg
163KB, 507x712px
>>38839574
Im 6 foot and have people of every race (excpet Asians) fuck with me every day. Its the virgin walk, isnt it?
>>
>>38839611
Well, I've had to work retail with them and they're always annoying. Most over 30 are fat as fuck too. Maybe just a different environment.
>>
>>38839574
She was your gf or what?
>>
>>38839624
You have to be aware of your surroundings. You gotta use your sixth sense.
>>
>>38839665
She was a girl I was having sex with and hanging out with. She was never officially my girlfriend.
>>
>>38839574
Just what side of the city are you walking around in to get that kind of shit thrown at you?
>>
>>38839574
Buffalo isnt really the "north east" culturally its flyoverland. It has more in common with Cleveland than nyc
>>
>>38839553
oh shit , you actually know black people in real life and realized you've been lied to
>>
File: 1489062597311.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489062597311.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>38839574
>>38839624
I'm short but bulky and I have resting bitchface even though I'm a dude so people steer clear of me, but I used to bro around with the "chads" every now and then just for fun.
>be me
>in gym class playing dodgeball
>Evasion stat 99
>Power stat 0
>last kid on team
>dodgiing the fuck out of 12 guys for about 50 seconds because I throw like a faggot
>do a literal fucking backflip
>everyone gets hype as fuck
>last another 12 seconds
>after I'm out everyone is shitting bricks and the entire football team literally start high fiving me and huddling around me
>fat friend is fucking stunned
>other team visibly angry even though they won
Felt good.
>>
>>38839715
I met her on plenty of fish. She was a foster kid. Her black foster mom lived in the ghetto. We went on some adventures around the city. We met her sister who lived in public housing and stayed there one night. She sucked my dick a lot. I stuck it in her butt. I guess most of her family were still in Puerto Rico
>>
>>38839748
>>38839553
Nah my experiences with black men have been 80% shit 20% good. And the opposite with black women. I feel like "omegas" are natural enemies of black guys
>>
>>38839773
The problem with blacks is they never let you relax. You can be cool with them if you're always on your guard. Around blacks never relax.
>>
>>38839784
Omega types love high trust and relaxing so it makes sense that they would get along poorly
>>
>>38839745
What the fuck happened to white people? What happened to white men? Why can't white men be men anymore? I'm not gonna lie I saw some faggot in a fruity shirt to day. I asked him if he was gay. He said yeah. I spit right in his face and told him to be a man. I don't give a fuck. I'm sick of this shit. Why do white men allow this shit?
>>
>>38839811
I think that's just you being a dick. You literally just shat on him for existing. I mean fags are kinda weird and all, but it's not like they're all bad people unless they shit up the site with their garbage like they've been doing.\. I've seen some manly ass fags.
How gay was the shirt?
>>
>>38839811
>what the fuck happened to white people
((())) and douchebag boomer and gen x dad not giving a single fuck and raising their sons to be beta cucks with their lack of mentoring.
>>
>>38839850
No. Sissy shit is being allowed to fester in society and it's made white men weak and is the reason for our bad reputation. Niggers jump gay looking niggers cause if they don't it weakens their entire tribe.
>>
>>38839850
And that's not to say there's no gay niggers cause there are but they don't go out acting like flamboyant fags.
>>
>>38839811
Shitty beta fathers telling sons to "just be nice to girls xD" for starters
>>
>>38839871
Why do Jews hate white men so fucking much? We let them live in America and they turn around and fuck us for it.
>>
>>38839611
Dunno man also wtf is wrong with this site? Im trying to post a story about black people and it claims im asking for cp.
>>
>>38839938
Boomers allowed them to go mad with power. But hey, at least we have netflix and iphones :^)
>>
>>38839915
And also this feminism shit is obscene. Honestly I don't hate women but Africans and Arabs keep their damn women in line and there's something to be said about it.
>>
>>38839773
Sorry to hear that. There was one of the coolest black old guys ive ever met though

I dont know, i mean i havent met -The Vicious Nigger- mid boss but black men seem alright in my book.

Theres a 70 year old barber i visit who lets me have my opinions, he tells me why he feels young black men act stupid compared to early 1990s and back.

It was a long one but paraphrasing it and skipping over old days info

>due to old education system blacks could only teach young blacks what they knew + ignorance and white hatred (back when it actually was "white people " causing issues)

>education system modernized and kids grew up teaching what their parents taught them," it grew into a victim mentality" he said.

>"ignorace can only teach what it knows and the schools? You were in them young man you remember, teachers dont care, its not their fault their class rooms are over flowing, kids not getting proper attention. Schools were Ding failing kids up to force them to graduate"

>"if they want to grow nowadays they have to go outside the school to sharpen their minds and learn real life skills, schools dont even have home economics or teach you to drive or do taxes anymore, so many young men and women cant cook or drive lately".

>tells me the black men on television are usually unemployed, stressed about money, repeat offenders and become bad people etc.

>points out a lot of blacks around here are friendly because unlike other cities and towns this one employs them and gives them a chance to straighten out. The church will employ them if no one else will.

>"employ them, let them be young, blow their money and when life pops em in the jaw they straighten out."

>"so long as they have a place to call home that is".

Tbh that conversation scared me because it gave me another perspective i didnt know i didnt want.

Its not just about blacks though, its about the fact that hes probably got a point, not an all encompassing one bit a point.
>>
>>38839915
The saddest part about this post is this is exactly what my extended family told me to do growing up into highschool
>>
>>38839912
Yes the fuck they do. Happens irregularly in summer time, high tops and booty shorts swaying their hips. Yo will not see many at all but when they are out they are unmistakable.

No one messes with them or even cares though.
>>
>>38839977
They're too dumb to even comprehend it. Most boomers are afraid of antisemitism. My grandfather fought his ass off in Germany. To fight the Jewish scum had ruined his country. Got bombs dropped on him. Had to eat a cow that was killed by bombs and shit. Smuggled Nazis out of Germany over the border. Came to America and he's been a bricklayer for 70 years and he had 5 kids and about 12 grandkids and now he has a few great grand kids. I respect that man so damn much.
>>
File: I'M FUCKIN' FEELIN' IT.png (670KB, 737x691px) Image search: [Google]
I'M FUCKIN' FEELIN' IT.png
670KB, 737x691px
>>38839999
I wish that guy was my dad.
Mine was a hood negroid and he's trying really hard to be like a wise spiritual old dude, but it just don't work when he does it.
>>
>>38839977
Boomers were probably brainwashed themselves with all that hippy shit and second wave feminism I think it was. And they didn't have the internet to deprogram themselves and the Jews were running their agendas the whole time. That's why boomers have had so few kids even though they came from 4-6 child households.
>"don't have kids goy the world is overpopulated"
>>
>>38837528

*AHEM* It's pronounced cray-cray.
>>
>>38840101
Blacks always have the spirit but often lack the mind. Whites always have the mind but often lack the spirit.
>>
File: OHSHITNGRWATRUDOEN.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
OHSHITNGRWATRUDOEN.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>38839912
>>38840033
I hate fairies as much as the next guy, but being gay doesn't automatically make you a fairy, you're just a faggot. There are some very intimidating faggots. I've seen fags that would make you their little fag if you called them a fag.
>>
>>38840301
Yeah whatever. Spare me the bullshit.
>>
>>38840301
You want to be made into their little fag you little fag
>>
>>38840432
I'm just sayin that if you go on some homo purging spree and mess with the wrong dude you might literally get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>38837178
Correct. Had two sheboons speaking crassly infront of the elevators at a hotel I was at just the other week. They were fat, somewhere in the neighborhood of late 20's to early 30's, and were carrying on with loud, obnoxious conversation. They were standing in the most traversed section of the hotel, and were cursing as though they were lounging on the street corner. I fucking hate niggers so much.
>>
>>38840101
I like him because he was an every mans kinda father. He listened to you and made it easy to spill your guts, always has valid advice.

My opinion of him sky rocketed when i saw him protect that qt prostitute from her muslim pimp. Hid her in his office and locked it and told the guy no woman came in the shop.

The other barbers shood the muslim guy away and kept a lookout while 1 barber took his lunch and drove her to a woman's shelter downtown.

They call each other pimpin all the time but when a real pimp showed up you could see the disgust in their eyes.

>He told me a man never uses a broken woman to make his money,as a man you guide lost women not abuse them.

Mr Bird was based as fuck.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.