[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my life is kinda fucked up right now the painless way to commit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: -1403110647.jpg (136KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
-1403110647.jpg
136KB, 592x768px
my life is kinda fucked up right now
the painless way to commit suicide? i don't want to suffer if i don't die
>>
Nitrogen based hypoxia. You can also use helium but nitrogen is just as effective and gives you a high. This has been scientifically proven through testing (one I've seen was with pigs). Check the BBC documentary with the previous prime minister they discuss this topic.
>>
you won't experience not suffering if you're dead.
don't be a fukken idiot and kill yourself, it just doesn't work like you think it does. your very last moment ever existing will be of suffering and that will never change if you kys. If you stay on living there is still a chance you find happiness. killing yourself is just illogica.
but whatever, so many people hear love encouraging others to do it, so you can listen to them if you want
>>
>>38836353
nigga you are in a board that is almost 100% about suicide, stop your reddit advices
>>
>>38836353
If he's dead he won't have to suffer anymore
>>
>>38836401
>>38836353
i just don't want to suffer if i fail dying, i don't want to be a potato or have some fucked up scars if i fail
>>
>>38836421
Hypoxia will kill you don't worry. Unless someone found you and took off the mask you'd be wearing or your tank wouldn't be full... it knocks you out in and kills you in minutes with no pain. Gonna plug that documentary again it gives you a much better perspective: http://documentaryheaven.com/how-to-kill-a-human-being/

Skip to near the end
>>
>>38836401
yeah well then that gets into the debate about whether to put a suffering animal out of its misery and blah blah blah which I cbf gettin into
each to their own I suppose
>>
>>38836466
thanks

this fucking robot saying i'm not original makes me want to die more and more
>>
>>38836479
thanks op here, I just need to die... this suffering is too much. I just am obsessed with children but I cannot act on it so I may aswell die
>>
actual OP here, dunno what these others are doing lol
The reason I actually want to do it is because I constantly shit myself in public
>>
>>38836513
stab yourself, im thinking of doing it and i could say "some niggers stealed me"
>>
>>38836543
OP here, I'm a nigger aswell
>>
if you aren't ready to deal with the pain that comes with suicide, you aren't really ready to die either
>>
File: 24234234.jpg (17KB, 192x209px) Image search: [Google]
24234234.jpg
17KB, 192x209px
Op is a pedo nigger
>>
>>38836565
Why don't you fuck white women then? Might help with the depression.

You're not using your natural gift
>>
>>38836260
nigavsuvwubagw
>>
if you pretend to be the OP, say your reasons to die and it makes me laugh i will not kill myself

i'm the real OP and the real reason i want to die is bc cloud is fucking trash on SSB4
>>
File: 1WayOut.png (1MB, 1340x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1WayOut.png
1MB, 1340x2808px
This works, if you can afford it.
>>
>>38836260
I know I'm probably like 10 years late, but he looks like that fucker from steins;gate.
>>
>tried to kill myself when i was 21
>"lol don't kill urself u have so much to live for"
>now i'm 30 and I'm a horrible perverted person in an exponentially worse situation

t-thanks
>>
>>38836611
FFS I AM THE REAL OP
the reason is because my mother caught me jerking off while I had a rope to my neck, I was squanching for the ultimate pleasure
but now my mother makes sure I cannot obtain any ropes as she think I was trying to kill myself
now I really want to kill myself but I'm a poor nigger and can't afford anything more than a rope
>>
>implying hell is better than your current life
>>
>>38836686
almost quads and not so funny, nigga i'm still killing myeself and is 40% your fault
>>
>>38836715
Christcucks leave thread naow
>>
>>38836715
>implyong there is hell/heaven
>>
The Chester method
>>
>>38836686
people and animals get their neck caught in fences and anything resembling a hole.
Look up "man gets his penis stuck in ____"
>>
>>38836744
Even assuming they don't exist, why do you think non-existence is preferable?
>>
>>38836775
a lot better than real life
>>
>>38836775
I didn't sign up to exist forever.
My dad just wanted to fuck, and didn't feel like wearing a condom.
So you're saying that because of my dad's mistake, I'm supposed to live a good life, believe in something that there is no proof of, or suffer in flames for eternity?
>why do you think non-existence is preferable?
get the fuck off this site
>>
>>38836589
because hes a pedo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.