[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else notice a decline in quality in the latest episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3528.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3528.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
Anybody else notice a decline in quality in the latest episode of Rick and Morty?

I may know why.
Due to complaints about the writing team not having enough women in the Rick an Morty writing team was changed us for season 3.
The team changed from (team 1) to (team 2)
when they were given a bunch of new female writers some of these are first time writers or have write. Complete trash. There is about 1 competent seeming one with a good career.
>>
File: IMG_3526.png (929KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3526.png
929KB, 1536x2048px
It's (team1)
>>
File: IMG_3527.png (802KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3527.png
802KB, 1536x2048px
It's (team 2)
>>
File: doll.gif (427KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
doll.gif
427KB, 500x375px
>>38834842
>watching reddit the animated series
>watching anything other then loli harem anime
>>
>>38834842

now that the show is more popular it can be a soapbox of political/social commentary. No more parody adventures of popular sci-fi tropes.

"GOD ISN'T REAL"
"GOVERNMENT IS EVIL"
"SCHOOL IS STUPID"
"LOVE ISN'T REAL"
"MGTOW"
>>
I thought it was okay. Season 2 wasnt that good anyway so it's not like it suddenly turned to shit
>>
The start of the episode blew ass and seemed forced, shitty and meta. By the end though I was laughing and things had picked back up.

Basically, the dinner table scenes with the robot family members saved this episode. It makes sense that the other parts were written by women.
>>
>>38834961
Yeah I loved the robot part but other than that I on,y realy cared about armothy

For some reason Rick seemed artificial he didn't just murder everyone's get the rock like he would. It seemed like they only stayed there sonsummer could get her 5 mins of fame
>>
I thought the end of season 2 and first episode of season 3 were not good so I had low expectations. Episode 2 turned out to be pretty good though.
>>
>>38834842
SHUT THE FUCK UP, /POL/.
>>
File: 1501103453950.jpg (49KB, 426x381px) Image search: [Google]
1501103453950.jpg
49KB, 426x381px
>>38834888
Oh my god you fucking rednecks are so fucking stupid. Rick is INTENTIONALLY a bad person. He's not the hero of the show. It's funny because he's a fucking terrible human being.

NUKE THE RURAL AREAS. KILL THE RED STATES.
>>
>>38834842
Not a Rick and Morty hater by a long shot, but I agree that the newest episode does seem like it was written by a woman. They empower the shit out of Summer out of nowhere and it seems really forced.
>>
>>38835021
I thought the first episode of season 3 was superb, personally. A real rollercoaster ride. It was more shocking than humourous though, I admit.

>>38835074
>>38835107
Who the fuck are you people? Did you somehow lose yourself on the internet while looking for tumblr?
>>
>>38835110
She wasn't "le ebin strong wymyn" you god damned idiot. She was out of control because of the stress of her parents' divorce that Rick caused for selfish reasons. Jesus Christ, just stop commenting on media if you're dumber than the pets of the writers.

>>38835133
I'm not the one pushing stale ass forced memes.
>>
I think the last episode was the worst one yet. Minimally it was a huge let down after 3-1. We only get ten episodes every two years or so, can't waste them with an amateur writing squad.
>>
>>38835150
Forced memes aside, you're not from around here, are you?
>>
>decline in quaility
>in le epic *BURP* xD! SZECHUAN SAUCE!!! reddit show

You need to go back to where you came from.
>>
>>38835161
I agree it seems like they looked st what was making them the success with the last two season and throw them away in the name of "diversity"
>>
>>38835133
>It was more shocking than humourous though, I admit.
Yeah, I only like this show as dumb comedy, when it tried to do anything else I tune out and don't enjoy it.

The recent episode is a good example. I couldn't care less if a bunch of feminazis take over the show and change Summer. Who actually gives a shit about these characters? Just keep the show reasonably funny like the first season.
>>
File: 1493421559744.jpg (74KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493421559744.jpg
74KB, 1024x548px
>>38835164
I've been here since 2011. Back before every single poster on every single fucking board felt the need to tear down board culture on throughout the site. Someone having fun? FUCKING SPAM FORCED MEMES! Someone making OC that was actually amusing? SPAM THOSE FORCED MEMES!! Someone said something reasonable and logical in a discussion? #MAGA THE MEDIA HATES DONALD TRUMP PRAISE KEK CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

I'm so fucking tired of you retarded motherfuckers ruining this site. Go back to facebook where you belong.
>>
The parts with Morty and the muscle memory were much better than Summer's scenes. Summer never going on an adventure but somehow being an effective warrior was pretty stupid. The mustache scene went on way too fucking long too. The Summer plot was worth it for the last scene she had with Buckethead though. Pretty funny.

Also daily reminder that Rick and Morty is a pretty good show but it has some weak episodes and a fourth of the jokes fall flat. Reddit overpraises it but its still fun.
>>
>>38834875
recomendations pls
>>
>>38835264
>2011
>old

also what the fuck are you even trying to say
>>
>>38835264
cool story bro

(the game)

Seriously though your energy is on par with tumblr feminists. That may or may not be the cause of your dissatisfaction with this website.
>>
>>38835110
>They empower the shit out of Summer
the fuck? what does this even mean.

its like you never even watched the show.
>>
>>38834842
It declined in quality because of women.
No shit retard.
>>
>>38835327
>Rick and Morty is a pretty good show but it has some weak episodes and a fourth of the jokes fall flat.
This....I wish they just stuck with RICK AND MORTY.
Fuck the other characters.
>>
>>38835723
Summer went from typical whiny teenager who's not even in some episodes to a fucking Amazon who was kicking ass but not even in a way that advances the plot. She's all of a sudden a badass that kills mutants and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>38835872
>Chromnomberg the world again?
>Give them a new family but don't develop them?
>Rick and Morty forever!

I like the way you think annon
>>
>>38835923
pretty sure this was a product of Justin Roiland deciding he wants to fuck her
>>
>>38834842
>>38834888
>>38834961
>>38835110
>>38835161
>>38835327
>"muh cohesive overarching season story!"
i hate storyfags.

i'm glad rick and morty is just giving a huge fuck you to that. It relaxes the show. If you want every episode to mean something, watch southpark which is currently going through its shittiest phase ever.
>>
Basically, Rick and Morty season 1 and 2 had NO female writers. Season 3... the majority of the writers are female. Does that explain it to you?
>>
File: IMG_3450.gif (882KB, 900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3450.gif
882KB, 900x2000px
>>38835966
Yes
And that's why it is absolute wank
>>
>>38835923
>Summer went from typical whiny teenager who's not even in some episodes to a fucking Amazon who was kicking ass

basically you're saying "how did a fairly undeveloped unknown character become a developed character"

i cant believe you just asked that question.
>>
>>38836035
please get the fuck out of here Reddit fag
>>
>>38836035
That's not character development. That's drastically changing the character in a hamhanded, crude way. It looks like someone was like "OMG BUT SUMMER DOESN'T EVER GET TO GO ON ADVENTURES WITH GRANDDAD AND SHE'S ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS A VAPID TEENAGE BITCH. LET'S CHANGE THAT. WOMAN POWER MRIGHT xDDDD".
>>
File: frrooog.jpg (51KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
frrooog.jpg
51KB, 660x574px
>>38836048
>"flipping through a book" (i.e. summer's stereotypical attitude in s1) is different from actually reading it and this is shocking to me
i kinda just think you're retarded

no need to bring reddit into this.
>>
>>38835410
I didn't say I was le oldfag. I'm just not fresh off the facebook like the fucking plague of trumptards.
>>
>>38836110
what are you on about lol?go back to where you belong you fat neckbeard
>>
I hope Summer dosn't show up for the rest of the season.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.