[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it every racist white man has an asian gf? Do asian girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: whitenationalististempted.png (171KB, 816x419px) Image search: [Google]
whitenationalististempted.png
171KB, 816x419px
Why is it every racist white man has an asian gf? Do asian girls just have low standards?
>>
>be racist
>don't have any girlfriend and am a virgin
Really makes me think, you cuck
>>
post that comic please
>>
>>38835191
This.
Okriginal
>>
File: DDEz-zqXcAAvSed.jpg (54KB, 1200x294px) Image search: [Google]
DDEz-zqXcAAvSed.jpg
54KB, 1200x294px
>>38835191
>>38835745
Lazy coonts
>>
>>38834770

Isn't Richard Spencer a race mixer too? Wtf is with """""white nationalists""""" and yellow fever?
>>
I never EVER in my life EVER EVER EVER seen an attractive Asian woman. I just don't get it.
>>
>>38836221
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,thats why. Just because you dont think they look good doesnt mean all of them look bad objectively.
>>
>>38836221

idk about that but I would be worried about >>38836191 if I ever had kids, which is why I'd probably never marry an asian woman
>>
>>38836357
Just get an egg donor. No, but i'm with you, I would heavily prefer for my kids to be the same race as I.
>>
>>38836215
Because they aren't white nationalists, they're (((white nationalists))). Although I'm sure you already knew that.
>>
Because this is the power of asian beauty. Truly,even a 5/10 asian female will trump a 10/10 white female any day.
>>
>>38836595
Weeb, no good.
>>
>>38836615
Not even a weeb. Name calling isnt how you argue.
>>
>>38836645
Yes it is. Don't forget the truth anon.
>>
Minoritie women love the degradation implied in the relationship
T. Someone fucking a qt brown fembot
>>
>>38834770
i'm white and i've given up on finding a bf who isn't a hateful racist shitbag

im kind of racist but the whole seig heil 88 kill all niggers shit....... is too much for me and a huge turn off

but i've realized a lot of men my age are like this, so when i find them, i'm just gonna pretend too

i just want to get married and have white kids and a comfy life but white guys these days are literally too busy bitching about everything under the sun to be normal and fucking asians and femboys, while complaining they can't find "normal" women

maybe im the racist one
>>
>>38836706
That is inplying that all asian females do this. Of course that isnt the case.
>>
>>38836778
True, but don't forget.
>>
>>38836738
you'd complain a lot too if you lived my shitty life
>>
>>38836819
what? you have to go to work every day like the rest of us adults? you don't get everything handed to you just like every other normal person? boo hoo i guess, not everyone was born lucky, most people aren't
>>
>Is racist
>Hates black
>Last three GFs asian
>They mosly shrug when I'm racist except when they drink then they admit they hate blacks and other Asian countries.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.