[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are robot friendly drugs? I smoke weed but it's too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

File: 1662384537.png (14KB, 543x540px) Image search: [Google]
1662384537.png
14KB, 543x540px
What are robot friendly drugs? I smoke weed but it's too expensive. Are there any drugs which are inexpensive and I don't have to talk to people to get?
>>
>>38834123
DXM, its actually not bad.
>>
>>38834123
You can always get fucked up on couch syrup and cold medication but those are bad for your health and not as fun as weed.
>>
No drug requires talking to people to get. It's not cheap but I like DXM, pretty comfy stuff. Ket or MXE is good too.
>>
>>38834247
>>38834250
Gives me the shits.
>>
>>38834247
It's pretty fucking awesome in my opinion
>>
>>38834123
Weed is the only responsible option, bro. If you can't get it, just be sober. Sobriety is good. Trust me. As someone who had the same weed accessibility problems as you - I took the darker route, and I regret it. I tried getting high off benadryl, and the result is that I believe I have done permanent damage to my brain. I drank alcohol until my shit turned yellow, and I believe I've done even more permanent damage to my body. The highs aren't even worth it. There is not good thing I could point to from those highs. What I remember from them are intense feelings of sickness and fear: nausea, chills, the fear of respiratory failure, panic attacks. I'm at risk for a panic attack any time I'm near pills, bro.

So, please just stick to a little bit of weed, or just stay sober.
>>
I tried DXM once and that was enough. If you dig it more power to you
>>
>>38834363
sobriety is so shit though, i need to be high to just get away or a fleeting second
>>
>>38834247

hey is there any health risk to having dxm?

i mean like in the doses that make you high
>>
>>38834123
Drink some booze and make it yourself.
>>
>>38834412
In that case, stick to weed, bro.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>38834250
>couch syrup
>>
kratom, although it's not dirt cheap.
>>
>>38834564
Permanent brain damage at extremely heavy uses.
>>
>>38834363
>taking advice from some dude with brain damage
>>
The fact that the price of weed is so high is a crime against humanity.

It's fake as fuck. Weed should cost maybe $2 a gram.
>>
crack, boozies
>>
>>38834564
Not really, just take it slow and don't get fucked to the point where you're blacking out
>>
>>38835246

T'estimo, pare
>>
>>38834247
I've been told I can't do this because i'm on ssri's.
I drank a bottle once but nothing happened.
I have another one should I?
>>
>>38834123
Shrooms are pretty fun and fairly cheep a busy of mine used to grow them under his sink. Got a shit ton from a single purchase of spores
>>
I live in Chicago nigger hoods and i,'ve smoked pcp a few times and MAN that shit feels good
>>
But yeah dxm is my shit
>>
>>38834123

alcohol is my choice now. It started as weed, then prescription uppers, then opiates/opioids. Then I had trouble talking to people so I dipped into research chemicals like jwh-018,am-2201,4-fa,25-i freebase,mxe. Then I became to paranoid to use/buy them so I switched to just buying bottom shelf bourbon.

Its still weird to buy a handle of old crow twice a week. I live in a smaller town and its always the same two people at the liquor store
>>
>>38834564
yes dxm can be VERY bad for you. If you're doing it once a week or bi-weekly you should be "fine" but it works by releasing huge amounts of serotonin, so it can wreck your shit fast
>>
>>38837023
What's mxe like in relation to dxm and pcp?
>>
>>38836493
Look up the specific ssri you are taking combined with dxm, I thought it would be a problem but at least with ssri's it might not be. Put dxm calculator into google just to make sure your dose is right

I dont know why you wouldnt feel an effect because you should have
>>
>>38836983
Not OP, but how do I get into DXM? Any brands or types of syrup I should look for? Do I drink it straight or do I mix then grip n' sip like lean?
>>
>>38837210
I'm 330lbs so maybe that has to do with it.
I take 50mg of zoloft and I drank half the bottle in 10 minutes and the next over another 10 after waiting a bit.
Could that be it?
>>
>>38837140
Never tried pcp. compared to dxm it gave me a lot less nausea and was a little more stimulating. I still spent most of my time sitting/laying down with my eyes closed listening to music. Still had the same drunken stupor feeling, but I guess I'd describe it as a little more clear headed.

I still have a baggy kicking around of what I think is mxe but its unlabeled and I've been too scared to try it because if its 25-i or a synth cannabinoid i'd be way into OD territory

>>38836493
don't take dxm if you're on a ssri or mao inhibitor, bad shit can happen. that said I was on two different ssri's at different times and they did nothing to help my anxiety or depression, just gave me shitty side effects... ditch em
>>
>>38837226
Avoid acetaminophen, alcohol, and certain antihistamines and you're all go
>>
>>38837264
Is it safe to buy mxe online?
>>
>>38837265
Are there any syrups that are free of all of those?
>>
>>38837264
About how long would I have to not take zoloft for dxm to be safe?
>>
Just buy cheap drugs off the deep web
>>
>>38837226
brand doesn't matter. Look for any bottle that only has dextromethorphan as an active ingredient. For a new person you should probably look into getting pills, so you don't have to chug shitty tasting syrup.

you could just ask the pharmacist at walmart if you're over 18, just say your doctor said to avoid guaifenesin but you don't know what that is.

>>38837289
Last time I bought it was in 2013, so IDK. in the US its still legal except a few states. back when I was buying you could check safeorscam to see if you had a legit vendor

>>38837312
>https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health.shtml
says 2 weeks, 50mg is a low dose though. I'd still wait 2 to be safe
>>
>>38837310
You can get robitussin gels which are single active ingredient formulation. Lots of syrups to choose from but you will eventually go weak at the knees from the smell alone. The nausea is no joke on the shit. While you can handle it the dollar stores usually carry a cheap off brand that is dxm only. Fred's and Dollar General come to mind. The bigger stores like walmart of chain drug stores are less likely to have them for some reason.
>>
weed is the ultimate robot drug imo. best for sitting in your room doing all things robot, vidya, music, masturbating, anything a robot does is made better by weed. CONS: expensive, smoke too much and you get anxious

booze too but it pales in comparison to bud, plus I like to drink to get drunk, so after one round of 4 shots I cant drink anymore without risking a hangover, and I fucking hate hangovers

I'm trying kratom right now, it's pretty comfy but once again I much prefer weed. Kratom doesn't offer enough cognitive alteration for me like weed does.

DXM is just odd to me imo, low does can be pretty comfy but like I said I like the headspace of weed. higher doses of dxm can get pretty gnarly but I like my drugs to pair with other activities rather than the drug being the activity.
>>
>>38837396
Dxm mellows out my heightened paranoia after smoking high grade loud. I can't smoke weed without dxm. It's a worthy mixture.
>>
Do you think buying a san pedro cactus is a good idea?
It's cheap and legal.
>>
>>38837310
Certain brands of Robotussin but its getting harder to find
>>
>>38837449
I tried it but it was next to nothing mild. Really slight visuals and that was it. I was disappointed
>>
>>38837396
I wish I could get weed, but its illegal in my state. My dealer who I could just buy from and not hang out with got busted. The only people who can get me weed are my DnD group but I only talk to them once a week and I don't like to force them to find me weed. A state next to mine might be close to legalizing though, so that would be cool

>>38837449
its not what most people would consider a recreational drug, but worth a try at least once. Its not quite the same head space as lsd or mushrooms
>>
>>38837310
If you have a cvs close by, get the cvs brand or whatever store made brand. These typically only have dxm as an active ingredient. They are very cheap to for around 365mgs only 5 dollars
>>
File: 1499234164663.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499234164663.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>38834123
k2 is pretty nice
>>
>>38837529
Fucc paying for it I just take it sneakily and walk out like a fuccing normie or some shit.

Boosting is so easy
>>
File: 1501074438274s.jpg (7KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1501074438274s.jpg
7KB, 250x235px
Has anyone ever tried 2C-B? Whats that like?
>>
>>38837443
how much dxm do you take? low doses for me (200mg) are comfy and go great with weed, but one time I took 500 mg and thought I was having a heart attack for like 3 hours so now I dont do it anymore

>>38837480
ez fix my guy, next time you play dnd, just casually throw out that you're looking for a new connect for weed and ask them if they have any dealers, worst case they'll all say no, best case you get a new connect.
>>
>>38837670
so, last time no one had weed, and I said I had money for some and they looked for a bag but didn't find any before we left. I know the two people they asked. One was a guy who I used to be friends with and when my dealer was busted I asked him and he told me "he didn't do that shit anymore", kinda assumed he was sketched or thought I had something to do with the guy getting busted. wasn't gonna push him on it.

the other guy I kinda knew from highschool (small town), but I have way too much anxiety to ask someone new for pot. I have a hard enough time going into the liquor store. Maybe next week the stars will align and someone will have a bag available while we're playing. an eighth lasts me 3-4 weeks anyways because I like to just take a big rip once or twice a day mixed with some whiskey
>>
I agree with other bots, dxm is the true robot drug. 300mg puts me in a nice almost drunken-like state, though nausea is an issue it can be easily countered. 600mg was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. I staggered my doses to 75mg every 10 minutes, so the come up was very slow. When I started feeling the full effects my vision became similar to a stop-motion movie, but with only 3 frames a second. Walking to the bathroom was extremely difficult. When I got back to my room I put on electric wizard and sat in the dark listening to dopethrone album. Sitting in the dark and listening to a heavy album was probably not the best choice, and I did not find the experience very enjoyable, but it wasn't bad either.
>>
>>38837653
yes, but the guy who sold it to us didn't have a scale so he eyeballed it. We all snorted it. I kinda thought my looked like more than everyone elses but didn't worry cause I thought the guy was trustworthy. ended up blacking out about 10 minutes later, woke up and everyone was gone. apparently they went to the driveway to smoke a bowl. I'm not sure why but when I went outside I kept having red/blue tracers/lights and felt like I was dead and in some sort of drunk driving awareness commercial. Like I had died while drunk driving and they were filming a commercial about it.

once I came down a bit it was nice, so if you know the dose is right I'm sure its a great drug. I just didn't have a good experience personally. Glad its a hard drug to overdose on though lol
>>
>>38837750
don't ask for the weed they have on them, ask them for their connect

"hey guys, I was wondering if any if you guys could hook me up with your dealer"

or if its too spoopy, and if you trust them, just give them enough for an eighth and ask them to pick up some for you next time they go

(also I just now realized how fucking weird the word "eighth" is in terms of spelling.)
>>
>>38837846
nah I wasn't asking for their weed, I just meant they had already brought up that they wanted to smoke and were out, so I said I had money to buy some. one of their dealers was a close friend of mine who I drifted away from, and he doesn't seem to want to deal with me again, and I'd rather not know the other dealer, so I've been going through the DnD group to get it.

regardless they usually smoke me up when I'm there, so thats better than nothing. I get shitfaced at home the rest of the week
>>
>>38837925
why not give them money and ask them to grab some for you?
>>
>>38837252
Yeah Im almost certain its your weight, but youll need more which poses much greater risk. Do your research
>>
>>38837252

you're lucky you weigh so much and took so little because taking dxm with SSRI's (like zoloft) = serotonin syndrome

daily reminder to research your drugs before taking them

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19238739
>>
File: IMG_9069.png (252KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9069.png
252KB, 500x420px
>>38834363
>benadryl

DPH is no joke. I don't know how anyone can take low doses of Benadryl and decide they want to try to get high by taking more. It's not even age-restricted usually because nobody wants to get high off it except the occasional misguided psychonaut.

Deliriants are perhaps the most hardcore class of drugs there is, even more so than methamphetamine. PCP makes me believe the most bizarre shit despite me not being prone to crazy thoughts like that, but I think deliriants are even worse in that regard. True witchcraft.

I want to commune with Satan like real witches do. I consider myself a witch. I am a witch.

Need to do a fertility ritual with some lovely witches some day. I've had dreams of it since I was little (not the fertility part). Need to get in shape for it.
>>
>>38838139
I wouldnt say deliriants are more "hardcore" than other drugs simply because you aren't gonna prostitute yourself for some salvia. personally I think the most hardcore drugs are inhalants, like, look at this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoagPyY8l2k

with that being said deliriants are indeed fucked, almost 0 recreational value
>>
Alcohol. Just mumble and show your ID if you look young. Or do like I do and use a grocery store self-checkout lane. You have to say nothing, just show your ID, IF they don't automatically flag you through. If they do need your ID, it's a few visits, and they recognize you, and also know you don't like talking.

-t. drinks every night heavily
>>
>>38834123
Alcohol. Duh.

Beer and smokes and snacks all go pretty good together.
>>
>>38838362
Not OP here, but I kind of want to pick up smoking again, now that I've taken 6 months off from it. A cigarette here and there when drunk sounds amazing.
>>
>>38838251
I'd consider salvia a dissociative, although it is uniquely fucked up in its own right.

Inhalants are usually so fucked because of impurities, not because they're inhalants per se. I'm obsessed with nitrous at the moment, for example, but it's a relatively harmless drug (impurities aside). There isn't a single deliriant that I know of that is harmless.

It's about as close to Hell on earth as you're going to get.
>>
DXM can be bought at dollar stores and will give you an amazing trip
I really wish I had a bottle right now, I'm so bored and depressed but I'm trying not to trip too much
>>
>weed
>expensive

kek nigger it's $50 a half ounce here
>>
>>38838590
the thing is with salvia, from what I've read it was never "I dont really know who I am" and more "what the fuck is happening to me". Dissociatives still have a little sobriety to them where salvia you are just gone. Salvia is pretty harmless , so is DPH assuming moderation.

Things like datura however are just straight up poison.

>>38838658
nigga where the fuck do you live, I get 40 for an eighth in the US, and that's pretty standard across most illegal states for good weed. 50 for a half oz you must be getting some shitty weed
>>
>>38838702
>more "what the fuck is happening to me".

That's a part of the dissociative experience, I'd say. You'd be lucky to get off a coherent thought like that on even moderate doses of the classic deliriants.

Doing even moderate doses of DPH for an extended period of time will significantly increase your risk for Alzheimer's. The effects of deliriants are essentially your body responding to a toxin.
>>
>>38835129
holy kek anon, underappreciated
>>
I like kratom. Sometimes people here try to make you feel bad for liking it, like "lol get a real drug casual", but it makes me feel happy. Easy to get and easy to take (as long as you can handle bitter tastes). Just 2g and I don't feel so sad, have a couple hours of motivation, and my head feels warm and comfortable.
>>
Ill also advocate for DXM. Specifically Dayquil. Chug one of those orange bottles one night then go ride your bike, it's unreal.
>>
>>38837449
No, it's crap.
Tried it once and the effects were mild at best even when paired with weed.
On the other hand, you can make your own DMT for about 3$/dose.
>>
>>38838969
How?
Any good tutorials?
>>
>>38839144
Basically:
Mimosa hostilis rootbark
Distilled water
Lye
VM&P naphta

Put powdered bark in a jar and add water, then add lye (slowly), mix and wait.
Then add naphta, mix and wait.
Naphta floats over water so you separate that shit and put all the naphta in a Pyrex dish, cover with plastic wrap and fridge that shit.
In a day DMT has precipitated and crystalized at the bottom. Get rid of naphta, scrape them off the dish and let the crystals dry.
>>
definitely painkillers

get some oxycodone, sit back and enjoy a nice warm hug
>>
>>38839370
You can look for a more detailed recipe in dmt-nexus but from this you get the idea of how easy and cheap is.
>>
>>38834363
>The only drug that isn't weed is benadryl

Now I finally understand DUDE WEED LMAOs
>>
>>38834123
if u like weed you'd love MMB-CHIMNACA, its a cannabinoid, it was the shit b4 it was illegal but you'd find it on the popular darksites these days its coming back boys she'll also come back when you dose this shit
>>
Yesterday I took 100mcg ETH-LAD and fapped 6 times in a row, normally I wouldn't be able to do that. Pretty good robot drug imo.

Not cheap though.
>>
For anxious smokers.

>take 2mg etizolam before smoking weed
>get as high as possible, feel no anxiety because GABA magic

Literally flawless drug use.

Post more life hacks
>>
>>38839469
If you're a kid like me or OP who has no friends, benadryl is probably the most easily if not the only accessible drug.
>>
>ctrl-f "xanax"
>no results
Fucking shit-tier thread we got here.
You can easily get 25 bars for around $30.
>>
So how bad is the nausea/body load when drinking a bottle of tussin for dxm? My stomach is kinda sensitive and vomiting makes me feel like I'm dying
>>
>>38839582
Why etizolam specifically? Could be clonazepam or lorazepam
>>
>>38834123
Are there any drugs that induce masochism or give pain a different type of feeling? Not just numbing of course.
>>
>>38840593
How do you get them? Prescription? Through dealers? I'm oblivious to the world
>>
>>38840781
@lph@b@y
I recommend FelixUK.
I haven't had any problems so far.
>>
>>38835169
>>38835169
Fucc yeah why the fucc is it so expensive
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.