[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you drink alone anon? Also story thread if there is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: 1498524030167.png (901KB, 1037x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1498524030167.png
901KB, 1037x1056px
Nothing beats getting home after a week of work on a friday pouring a glass of scotch or congac, and melting in to a chair with nothing on your mind other than what scents and flavours this exqusite glass of amber liquid is giving off.
Now that is true serrenity and fortitude you can keep your going out at the weekend to yourseles!

>meet up with "mates"
>waste money by picking up some coke
>get to the pub and so begins the generic boring conversations that i nod my head to going yeah
>start buying every one rounds which they never buy me back saying their poor and can only afford their own
>start buying some girls i knew from school drinks, who do the eye lash flicker puppy dog eyes trick deep down know they are using me for drinks but my drunken self dosent care
>they even get some of my coke
>A wild chad appears talking to "mates""oi what was that you said about my sister"
>A fight breaks out and chad and "mate get kicked out by bouncers
>mates gf goes with him back to his flat for sex
>leaves me and other anon, he makes up excuse saying my nan just had a stoke got to bail.
>two girls say lets hit the club fuck it why not.
>>
Guess I'll share the one time I drank with other people
>last day of HS my class throws some kind of party for some reason
>not murrican so our teacher knows but it is legal
>decide to show up (first mistake)
>start drinking immediately
>stacies surprised I drink
>talking to some dudes because to autistic to talk to girls
>evening progresses, its okay
>after a while some stacy brings her friends
>"and that is anon he is like autistic or something"
>want to die
>friends just keep ignoring me because they're all trying to fuck some roasties
>except for 1 dude who I keep talking to
>eventually leave
>regret showing up
>>
>>38834068
That's fucking rough, anon.
But I must admit that your taste in drinks is that of a patrician. Scotch and cognac are both very good. Some Japanese and Irish whiskies are good too but I could never bring myself to like bourbon or rye.
Have you tried armagnac? It's a lot like cognac, but it's very good, too.
>>
I love drinking but am an autist so I don't have a filter on what I say/type when drunk, so when smashing that bottle of rum I close all chats and turn off my cell.
>>
I have always drank alone but now I have a reason I guess.
>Be friends with a guy online
>We talk for about a month, I help him through his breakup with his online boyfriend
>Eventually we admit we have feelings for each other (We're gay, no roasties here)
>He's only 8 hours away for a drive, we make plans to meet up
>These plans are about 4 months out, so we obviously have some time to fill there
We talk a ton, get to know each other super well, share secrets and shit
>After about a month he says he's trying to choose betwen me and his ex
>Never knew he was keeping me as just an option till then. He never told me anything like that
>This obviously makes me feel like shit since his ex is emotionally abusive and doesn't do much and is halfway across the country instead of just the 8 hour drive we were from each other
>He ends up going back to the ex and expects me to stay around "In case me and him don't work out"
>Really thinks i'm ok with being a backup like a fucking cuck
>Say fuck that and just delete and block him off everything

TL;DR Cute boys will break your heart just like roasties

Makes me sad everyday since it happened just recently. Been drinking alone ever since I started but that kinda justifies it lately, right?
>>
I never drink alone.
I have always have a movie, game or book for company.
>>
I drink/smoke alone because I don't enjoy doing these things around other people.

They're things I do to unwind and enjoy myself a bit more when I'm alone.
>>
>>38834441
Sorry Chad didnt want you. Maybe next time. Now get the fuck out
>>
>>38834475
Read it again. We're both guys
>>
>>38833787
>Why do you drink alone anon?
Geting the courage to kill my self.
>>
File: kaizaki_drinking.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kaizaki_drinking.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
When I drink with others, they always get the idea to go to hip locations far away from my place. Hell, when you're at a cozy, dry place with enough drinks, why would you want to leave?
In addition, I don't like others telling me what to drink, how much to drink and how fast to drink.
>>
>>38833787
Drinkong frels good dude. Haha you guys are cool. I liie you guys, drinkojbg makes me feel great too
>>
>>38834441
Sorry to hear, gay anon. I'm glad you had the sense to not stick around though. Hope you find someone that deserves you.
>>
>>38834473
This. When I smoke around people, I either get way too high and talk about paranoid shit or get really aggressive. When I'm along and can control how much I take at a time, I have a more enjoyable time and can do other things while being high. Drinking is more or less the same, except I do it on days when I don't have to drive.
>>
>>38834550
Thank you. I really appreciate it since I don't have anyone to tell this shit to since i'm friendless.
>>
>>38834473
>>38834591
I wish I had friends to smoke with. I live in an illegal state and am always looking out the window b/c paranoid.
>>
>>38834672

Smoking weed sucks if it's illegal. I mean relatively speaking.

>OMG DA COPS R COMIN 4 ME

>OMG DIS WEED IS MOLDY

>OMG $20 A GRAM

I could go on. Prohibition is fucking shite.
>>
File: avoidthislock.png (1MB, 1410x972px) Image search: [Google]
avoidthislock.png
1MB, 1410x972px
>>38833787
>start thread about drinking
>second line of greentext is about doing coke

why?
>>
>>38834672
>>38834700
I'm in New Jersey and we're supposed to be legalizing it next year, but most of the sources have dried up and I only recently found out someone I worked with has a connection and I got an eighth for 30 bucks. Been doing to job for me though, especially being sick and all.
>>
>>38834665
Don't worry about it, I just don't like seeing people getting treated like that when it comes to building relationships.
>>
>get drunk in apartment alone in one of my first few weeks being 21
>wake up that morning with bike fucked up, phone missing, someone's cologne and blood on my sneaker

I didn't get drunk alone for a while after that
>>
I drink alone because I have no friends. I go to the bar and drink sometimes, but I don't think I'll be doing that again. Nobody actually likes me.
>>
>>38833787
>pretends to act sophisticated and have taste in scotch
>anime pictures
>can't even spell cognac or serenity

you're a massive poser, kind of retarded, and your personality is probably garbage

i promise you nobody would hang out with you if you didnt buy them shit

stop being such a pretentious faggot you are one of the most profoundly unlikeable people i've seen post on /r9k/ and thats saying a lot
>>
File: 1500076097246.jpg (26KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1500076097246.jpg
26KB, 635x457px
>>38835214
>This bitter about people talking about stuff
>>
>>38835428
>implying half of the threads on /r9k/ aren't just blog posts of depressed NEETS
>>
>>38835214
Reddit is waiting for you.
>>
File: IMG_6312.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6312.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I really wish I had the luxury of drinking alone. I can't do it nearly as often as I want to.

At the same time sometimes i find it relieving to drink with others. My brain is all kinds of fucked up and I start doing and thinking some terrible shit when I keep to myself for more than a day. I mean, honestly, I think about terrible shit constantly, but it's easier to block out when you're drinking and dancing and singing and talking with coworkers.

That sounded edgy as shit, but j hope some people get where I'm coming from
>>
File: 1501592553271.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1501592553271.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
>>38833787
it's cheaper than going to a bar. Also it is more entertaining. just look up at the stars. one of them will start to move. only if you are up late enough
>>
last few times I drank alone I played mario party 3 by myself and pretended that the computer war and luigi and whatever else were friends. fuck my life
>>
>>38835555
fuggg. alieans?
>>
>>38835594
i would play mario party with you anon but you would probably rape and murder me
>>
>>38835641
yeah, nobody beats me in those mini games.
>>
>>38835594
Just set them all as comps and stream some Mario Retardy. You'll make friends from that.
>>
>>38835720
okay i love you, you damn funny man
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 558x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 558x604px
>>38833787
In my house. Every once in a while I'll buy either some whisky (if I want to black out) or wine (if I want to get progressively shitfaced as I listen to classical music), and drink it by myself in my house. I have no one else to drink with, and, although it maybseem naive, I don't really like the idea of doing drugs with other people.
When i drink there's a great deal of me laying on my bed in the dark, or me walking by myself while thinking. The idea of drinking for fun, or for pleasure seems incompatible with my desires, I'm mainly interested in the impressions that they impress on my memory.

T. Currently shitfaced on hash and wine
>>
>>38836133
reading your post yeah he is drinking the wine, not the whiskey, annnnd yeah. fuck, i wish i had some hash. you must be in a legal state or some other fuck9jnplace
>>
>be me
>last drunk on r9k
>drink alone every night
>throw up every second night
>the cycle repeates

I love the feel of throwing up from boozes, only makes me want to keep drinking.
Liver failure when.
>>
>>38833787
when ever I get drunk around other people I always just get super depressed and end up walking away from the bar/party in order to chill out on my own. Therefore I decided to only drink when I'm alone so I don't end up being a killjoy.

Not that anyone notices when I disappear tho.
>>
I drink alone because despite being in a house with people who care about me and having a mother gf, I still feel alone.

Hell, I'm drinking right now in my living room while my gf's sisters and I wait for Voltron S3 to drop.

I still feel lonely.
>>
>>38838159
You need to find something that you enjoy doing for its own sake
>>
I drink alone because I can't tell anyone my problems because they would tell me shit I already know and some post on this site. I could tell my sister but I know then my parents will get involved and I'll only want to kill myself more. So I drink on nights like tonight. "Nights like tonight" is starting to seem like every night though.
>>
File: 1423627932464.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423627932464.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
here's something that happend a week ago

>on nightwalk through public trail in the woods
>drunk as a skunk
>smoking comfy pipe
>no flashlight because I dont give a fuck
>guy walks out the bushes and nearly gives me a heart attack
>"can I barrow a light"
>holy fuck I recognize this voice. it's my alcoholic great uncle I see once a year
>he gave me a beer and we talked some football

anyways I'm drunk and want to talk
I'm not a skilled conversationalist but I'll answer anything as honestly as I can without revealing my identity
I'm not used to it but I'll try to be an open book
>>
File: 1644311202.jpg (91KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1644311202.jpg
91KB, 500x450px
>>38833787
Drinking alone is the best
>>
>>38839343
>here's something that happened a week ago
You and I both know you stole this story and it didn't happen but I won't hold it against you. What's been troubling you anon?
>>
>>38839401
>You and I both know you stole this story
nah fucker that was me who posted that thread

>What's been troubling you anon?
general life woes
I like very few things and am unsure if I can somehow consolidate my life in a meaningful way
I get very little kicks out of life and am unsure if the burden of employment is worth continuing my empty life
>>
>>38839489
Do you have any interests? Maybe something that has some form of real life applications?
>>
>>38839705
>>You and I both know you stole this story
I dont know, I like camping

it's nice to be completely alone and get to feel the base urges
getting hungry and catching your meal is as rewarding as it gets for me
>>
>>38839736
Camping is nice and all and if you ever go full homeless I think you have it made. Anything else though? Growing up I always like making and writing stories so I turned it into the more practical career choice of becoming a teacher. It's still a work in progress, as you can surely see I'm posting on 4chan drunk as fuck at 3 in the morning, but it gave me something to work towards.
>>
Because I think I'll feel better. And drinking does make me feel better until I get into the drugs and the bender turns from one night into two or three days. And then I feel horrible.

Cognac and coke right now. Work in 3 hours. It's going to be a shit day, wish me luck.

I'd be curious to know how one doesn't just drink away the shit in their life.
>>
>>38839867
I would have loved a teacher like you
the teachers I've had were extremely shallow when I tried to open up
to be fair I was a pretty hard kid to read

probably the most apparent childhood problem I had was my apparent rape by my uncle when I was pretty young, 4-5yo.

Current alcohol content: 8 beers, 6 shots of whisky, 2 glasses of whine
>>
>>38840000
here is a reply about my apparent gender-dysmorphia

>>38839863
>>38839235 (OP)
being a non-meme trans with actual self-awareness must be the most robot hell possible

I actually have gender dysphoria but my ego and personality are fucked up enough that I really dont care about the physical world

whenever i take psychedelics the mental image as a female is super apparent and it's hard to enjoy myself

I am pretty fucked

:t2 shot of whiskey latter
>>
>>38840044
I>>38840000
>>38839885
when I was young 4-5 I was raped by my uncle

I live with my dad and am asking if I should tall him that I was raped
it's your call

this is vary serious

should OI wake him up and tell him ?
>>
>>38840000
Did no one really notice what was happening to you when you were in school man? I know it sounds like shit, but you were just another face to them. I want to change that for people like you. People stress that gay shit like "no kid left behind" or "you're all special in you own way" but at the end of the day no one cares about your problems. I can't figure out how to change it but that's my endgame. Sorry that shit happened to you.
>>
I drink alone because most of the people I would want to drink with are dead, and I don't want to be drunk in front of the ones left. I've had a couple drinks with my father-in-law and sister-in-law on occasion but that's rare.
>>
>>38833787
I drink alone while listening to classical music and reminiscing about how things could've and should've gone but did not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
>>
>>38840197
What happened to all your drinking buddies anon?
>>
>>38840245
I never had many friends. I'd say I had 3 good friends. Two died (one in a car crash, one in a workplace accident) and the third is still alive but I don't drink with her often. She's mostly functional as a person and I'm miserable to be around, especially when I'm drunk. We have lunch sometimes and that's about it. If you can count family as friends then I guess my brother was a friend too and he blew his brains out a few years ago.
>>
>>38840237
This piece is all buildup and no payoff. What's there is all good though (I'm not a classical music buff though).
>>38840268
Damn man this sucks. Sorry about what happened to your brother. My friends all have lives they're too preoccupied with, either live-in girlfriends to drink with or chicks they'll never have, and I'm just here alone. Good to have a friend to go out to lunch with though. I have a friend I go out with every week or two and it's nice.
>>
>>38840356
I'm not either i just enjoy the depressive sounding shit helps bring back the memories.
>>
>>38840356
It's probably the only good thing in my life right now, going to lunch with her. Everything else kind of just keeps me trapped at roughly the same level of miserable. Except maybe the videos on electronics that I've started watching. Those are nice.
>>
>Be with gf
>She's on a exchange
>She likes drinking and we had lots of fun together
>We drank each weekend friday and saturdays
>It was so good and it made me so happy
>Gf leaves to her home
>I still drink thinking about her and how good it was

Anons I've been getting drunk once or twice a week for almost a year now thanks to that.
>>
>>38840367
You wouldn't happen to have any other depressive classical music would you?

>>38840383
Electronics videos? What do you mean?

>>38840540
What country did she hail from? I had some Taiwan students in my high school.
>>
>>38833787
I actually hate the taste of alcohol but people find me more approachable drunk and I let myself not hate everything.
So there's that.
>>
>>38840650
Videos about tearing down and explaining cheap electronics. Circuit diagrams, explaining what's wrong with the way it's put together (if anything) etc
>>
I've been sober for 39 days. I drank alone whenever possible and it was making me crazy. I still want to drink every day. It's tough. It feels like there's no relent.
>>
>>38840650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFD2PPAqNbw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlxM69ZJFA
>>
My dad had to get surgery recently because of his drinking, and that convinced me to stop drinking. Not like I was drinking all that much anyway. Tried to take a puff of my mom's cigarette when I was much younger, and that more than convinced me to never start smoking.
>>
I used to be only able to sleep after drinking maybe a 1/4 bottle of whiskey at the height of my depression. I really wanted to drink at work but too obvious. I can get through the day by drinking or smoking.
Somehow have a gf now. Convinced she's with me because i'm her project to fix. Havn't drunk like that for 2 months now.
Drink actually saved my life. I would have 100% killed myself without it.
>>
File: tumblr_om8g9sFweA1tgicgyo1_1280.jpg (130KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om8g9sFweA1tgicgyo1_1280.jpg
130KB, 1000x1200px
>High school, last year
>REALLY like this girl a few years younger than me, everything about her was just perfect
>Except for the fact that she was already in a relationship
>We only ever talked to eachother in the one class we had together, ROTC
>Don't get to go out much since I'm stuck with my old ass grandparents who need help all the fucking time
>Gramps is a hard alcoholic, and didn't really notice when some went missing
>Spend any day when I didn't have to drive getting wasted in my room on straight vodka
>Wrote a shitty album to cope with the depression and eventually made the mistake of giving a copy of it to that girl

Now that I'm in college I drink with my "friends" most of the time, I've found that I'm a complete asshole when I'm drunk. Like, one was mad at me for taking half their booze, and I just gave them a dollar and told them to fuck off

I'm a horrible person
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.