[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does modern society hate masculinity? https://youtu.be/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3943.jpg (73KB, 640x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3943.jpg
73KB, 640x723px
Why does modern society hate masculinity?

https://youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc [Open]
>>
>>38833695
Because it's controlled by Jews.
>>
>>38833695
Why have I seen 10 of this same exact thread in the past 2 days? Can you fuck off
>>
Women and men aren't exactly the same like SJWs claim, so they shoot at what makes us guys to try to bring us down to their level, in a sense. At least, that's my best guess.
>>
>>38833695
i have asked this question many, many times. i will go into detail about why once i reset my router
>>
>#3 on trending

Youtube pls
>>
>>38833695
Its kind of right, the people at the top in sports, business, or politics tend to have issues. Some of the best athletes have worked extremely hard because they never felt good enough no matter what they achieved to the point where they couldn't even enjoy winning something like the Super Bowl, they had to be better or else they were a failure.
>>
>>38833779
Youtube Trending is all paid shit, even your basic 14 year old Markiplier watcher knows this
>>
>>38833695
>subscribed to college humor
Unironically kill yourself OP and please people don't give these faggots ad revenue
>>
>>38833695
These threads are really inorganic. Jews need to fuck off.
>>
>>38833695
>robot dudes in the top comments saying girls are laughing at alphas secretly
>no comments of girls hating alphas on the video

sad
>>
File: 1499477653842.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1499477653842.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>Balding faggot nu-male with hair plugs says whatever garbage his tard wrangler SJW overlords tell him to say
>>
Pretty much everything he says is right, but he left out that looks are what actually matters.
>>
This fucking smarmy cuckfag needs to kill himself

http://land-of-angels.com/py1/sadalla-etal-1987.pdf

http://www.wellingresearchlab.com/uploads/1/3/5/7/13572010/hill_et_al._2013.pdf

https://www.mendeley.com/research-papers/changes-womens-mate-preferences-across-ovulatory-cycle/

http://nicolas.gueguen.free.fr/Articles/SocialInfluence2007.pdf

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/278/1715/2223?etoc=

For fuck's sake, dominance is the biggest predictor of mating success. Women are hardwired to breed with ALPHA males.
>>
>>38834214
Wrong. As proven multiple times.
>>
>>38834405
ugly "alpha" detected
>>
File: IMG_1326.jpg (69KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
69KB, 750x500px
>>38834436
Try again, my darling.

Fucking captcha.
>>
>>38833695
Alpha males exists. This guy literally has no idea how social groups works.
>>
File: IMG_1316.jpg (31KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
31KB, 355x400px
>>38834500
The only people who deny biological theory are

>Bitter feminists
>Bitter incels
>Normalfag women who need betas
>Bluepilled beta normalfags
>Kikes who profit from marriages, divorces, Disney movies, and other shit
>>
If you actually care about traditional masculinity on /r9k/ then you're not a robot and you don't belong here
>>
File: IMG_1327.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>38834647
Good Goy

Masculinity is toxic. Marry a strong empowered 25 year old single mom! Or better yet...never have children or find a relationship!

That's too masculine and dangerous
>>
>>38833695
Because masculine men start wars and kill people
>>38833779
It used ro be #1. surprised that it dropped so low after one day
>>
>>38834647
Cucky bucky boi
>>
>>38833695
Only feminine men that can't compete do.
>>
>>38834797
And if those people aren't white then that's a good thing.
>>
""Modern society"" does not hate men for being masculine. Get a grip.
>>
File: 1473481392663.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473481392663.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>38833695
>Alpha males don't exist in animals
>Therefore it doesn't happen in society
>This is evident because we have different expertise in different areas
Yeah, so they still fucking exist. This video is horseshit. Honestly Adam Ruins Everything usually does alright but this episode is fucking dumb.

>Alpha male bullshit is made up
>That's just why women prefer a tall, muscular, dominant man over some frail, pathetic beta
>>
>>38834912
>alpha males don't exist in animals
But they do tho
100% they do
>>
Here's the thing, a very large majority of the male population are manlets (6'2" and below)

These people have to justify their pathetic existence but questioning the concept of masculinity. Just ignore them. Just like their opinions, they are worthless
>>
File: download (9).png (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).png
11KB, 259x194px
We can't let them get away with it bois.
>>
>>38834865
your mom can get a grip. i hope you get raped.
>>
>>38834470
>looks AREN'T what actually matters
Please post the proof.
>>
>>38834865
Yes it does. Society appreciates and tolerates natural alphas.

But beta men who have fallen for the brainwashing are scorned for trying to escape.
>>
File: 1475274903231.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475274903231.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>38833695
this is like the memeyest of fucking meme research
i mean its like does this mother fucker even try

>LOOOK THE SPECIFIC TERM FOR A SPECIFIC SPECIES WAS WRONG THEREFORE ITS TOTALLY WRONG
anyone who believes this shit should be euthanized
this logic is fucking braindead stupid

monkeys have been shown to have a social hierarchy if this absolutely braindead jackass did a single fucking second of research.
>>
>>38835156
not even kidding im posting simultaneously here and /pol/. im not even a robot, im a tyrone. i just like the truth. women are shit, feminism is cancer, immigrants are violent, politicians are liars, and men are marginalised.

Sorry if facts hurt your fee fees, wah wah.
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (73KB, 518x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
73KB, 518x880px
>>38835072
See
>>38834375

I have a hypothesis that you're either a hideous trollop with a genuine deformity butthurt at the world

...or more likely just a whiny average beta scared of girls calling him "ugly" (protip: women think 80% of men are ugly, don't be bothered)

Even when controlling for looks, dominant men have CONSISTENTLY outbred beta men and continue to have the most sexual partners. Shit, I'm a potato-nosed bootlip skinny nigger and I started scoring when I stopped being a little bitch.

Women ARE NOT LIKE men. For men, looks are 95% percent of a woman's attractiveness. For women? It's about the entire package put together, with dominance as the leading factor.
>>
>>38833695
>agreeableness= better marriage
which does not mean more female partners YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: 1291529377148.jpg (281KB, 1533x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1291529377148.jpg
281KB, 1533x1364px
>>38833695
>Humans can't be alpha male because a species closest to humans do not have alpha male leaders

Uh so this is supposed to disprove anything how? Humans evolved so that means we are different from them. Humans gained most of their traits when we were hunter and gathers. So it happens that those hunter and gathers had alpha males in charge. Adam is fucking idiot that misleads dumb idiots on the internet.
>>
>>38835259
It gets funnier when you learn agreeable WOMEN have the best relationships and more suitors than average. Agreeable MEN have less sex partners.
>>
>college humor
>buzzfeed
propaganda
>>
File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
>>38835266
The video is targeted at angry betas who are JUST on the cusp of realizing female nature. The young men who are frustrated and starting to ask the REAL questions.

>I'm nice and friendly, why don't girls want me?
>Why does my wife/gf disrespect me?
>Why do mean arrogant aggressive assholes always seem to get all the girls?
>Maybe those "assholes" are onto something...?

It's an attempt to drag them back into the matrix. Like that ridiculous UK video where they bullshit about immigrant crime and claim if you turn right-wing you'll go crazy and murder random black children.
>>
>>38835421
I hope the UK blows up, fuck those Orwellian cunts
>>
>>38835266

Their logic was if they put Chad in a tabletop gaming group, that he wouldn't be an Alpha male due to him not knowing how the fuck to play.

That was their logic tho, I am not sure if I accept it, because Chad would still be Chad. He wouldn't know how to play a game, but he knows how to interact with other members of his species and is able to easily breed.
>>
>>38836081

I believe it is entirely contextual.

The logic was, 'Chad' is not 'Chad' in this specific scenario of playing D&D in the video. It was shown he could not read the play card for his class, and therefore was rendered socially inedpt and looked down upon by the group. He therefore could not interact with other members of his species appropriately to the context. How would he then be able to breed with, say women appropriate here? Or any specific context that is not with within he is confident? Surely someone who is more appropriate to confidently perform in this context would be more suitably able to interact with other members and therefore in your words perhaps lead to easily breed.
>>
>>38833695
Have you noticed that Chelsea Clinton sits on the board of directors of the company that owns college humor? Really makes me think
>>
I really love adams strategy of arguing a mock version of an alpha male played by his beta self. Most of the stuff he argues is wrong or irrelevant to the case of human alpha males
>>
This dude has the most punchable face in the world.

Why is this? Is it the numale aesthetic that makes it so?
>>
>>38834797
>because masculine men start wars and kill people
Masculine men also run into burning buildings to save people and put thier lives on the line to protect others.
>>
>>38833695
"Alpha male" is really a stupid term that doesn't make any sense, but saying that some personality or physical traits aren't better for society is stupid too

Like most of those internet discussions both sides are wrong since they package a lot of unrelated things together just to contrapose the other side
>>
>>38836670
Because the game is just a game. The women would still be far more sexually attracted to Chad than the cuckboys around them. So because they are attracted to him and because of the halo effect they would simply find his inexperience with the game cute and likely offer to teach him how to play one on one. There'd be very little teaching and a lot of Chad railing the dumb whore while the pathetic faggots crushing on the girl at the tabletop sessions seethe in rage and jealousy while contemplating suicide.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.