[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you robots ever been invited to a party before? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: received_2069511589741591.png (382KB, 569x639px) Image search: [Google]
received_2069511589741591.png
382KB, 569x639px
Have you robots ever been invited to a party before? I'm just curious
>>
Yes, I'm known being a terrible guest, I'm getting bored fast and leave early, only good parties is the one I drive desu
>>
>>38833662
yes, i had chad potential, but i never go to parties so nobody invites me anymore
>>
File: 1488142044202.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488142044202.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>38833662
I've been told by someone that they'd NEVER invite me to a party before.
>>
Yeah, too many to count desu. Now I can't stand them its always the same shit
>>
>>38833759
>>38833732
Stop being drama faggots and host your own. You only need one remotedly good buddy to have a proper party, cmon
>>
Last one I was invited to , was in seventh grade. Wasn't very fun, as I remember.
>>
>>38833662
Parties are an abstract concept to me.
>>
File: 1485842024944.png (424KB, 552x654px) Image search: [Google]
1485842024944.png
424KB, 552x654px
>>38833662
>meet a facebook friend of a facebook friend
>we were both into indie music at the time
>I would often get drunk and shitpost on fb
>he started to believe that I was an alright guy
>invites me to house party
>show up early
>he introduces himself and his three roommates
>awkwardly say hi
>start playing risk
>things are going pretty awkwardly
>the more time passes the more aparant it becomes that I'm not the well adjusted normie they thought I was
>it's getting dark
>more and more of his friends (guys and girls) start showing up
>he brings out the drinks
>take shots with them
>finally having a good time chatting up all the normies
>they tell me how much they like meeting me and promise to invite me to future parties
>take too many shots
>after a few too many drinks my turbo autism activates
>feel extremely antisocial all of the sudden
>sneak around his house, trying to avoid everyone
>I wanna go home
>make it to my car
>it's blocked off by about 10 more cars
>too autismo to ask everyone to move their cars
>end up sleeping in my car
>morning
>hear the chads and stacies getting back in their cars
>duck down and keep hiding in car
>they finally leave
>drive home
>mom and dad are so proud that I finally went out on a weekend
>never hear from that guy again
>>
>>38833819
you got it wrong anon,
i dont want to go to parties

if i did id be a chad and not a khv wizard apprentice
>>
>>38833662
26 y/o KHV here,

I was invited to birthday parties up until 3rd grade. After that, no party invitations.
>>
Yes. Blacked out 75% of the times. Broke my friends guitar Pete Townshend style, and did heavy petting with a girl I used to go to school with, at the last one. Not bad.
>>
I went to a party once in junior year of high school. It was full of ghetto chads, everyone was hostile. Obviously drunk and they were looking for a fight, sort of harassing us. We left because me and a friend didn't feel comfortable. This one girl we were with said that it was "a little extreme" for a first party to go. I thought it'd be more chill. What are parties usually like? More or less the same? I thought you'd just get some beer and shoot the shit with people.

Sorry for the autism question but it's why I haven't gone to a party since, or at least why I've lost the desire to.
>>
I went to a party a couple days ago
First one I've ever been to
I met everyone from the party on an r9k discord

It was fun and I hope to hang out with them all again
>>
>>38834207
That sounds like a shit party. Go to a smaller one. You're missing out.
>>
>>38834248
>a couple days ago
>met them on 4chan
a..anon..... did I meet you?
>>
Of course not. You have to know people to get invited places.
>>
I used to really wanted to parties to try and fit in. I was rarely invited to birthday parties in HS but every time I just stood by the fire or heater to stay warm and left as soon as the birthday cake was cut. The only parties I enjoyed were the ones from day care to 6.

Teenage parties sucked.
>>
>>38834248
how the fuck does that go about? was it a location based discord?
>>
>>38834646
Yeah, it's a location based one. Some fembot invited everyone to her house and we all played games and drank together
It was a surprisingly good time
>>
>>38834791
which one might it be? sounds like fun
>>
>>38833662
Went to a couple hosted by my friend's dealer. Generally just got high and stayed in a closed bedroom with my friend's gf. Roasties walked in around 12 and awkwardly did coke in the attached bathroom. Stole a bunch of the dealer's family photos, too much of a beta to confront them. Dealer was cool, felt bad enough that I told him what happened.

Met a couple of people at uni in calc as freshman. Basically carried them through the class as I'm not retarded enough to screw up calculus, but the rest of them didn't do the homework. Couple months later invites me to a party he's hosting. Ended up being 19 dudes playing MtG and Nintendo 64. Drink his beer and leave around 11 am with gay normie acquaintance in a Uber. Mostly uncomfortable because one of his friends was a complete autist when I tried to strike up a conversation with him about his wifi password.
>>
>>38833662
Yes, I went to three different parties in highschool. They were absolutely ridiculous to say the least, and not in a good way either.
>>
>>38834800
Where are you from, anon?
They seem to be a little particular about people from outside the state joining
>>
>>38834839
what state is it. If it's not my state I'd have no interest I'm joining anyway
>>
Not really. Only "party" I've been to was a birthday party when I was like in first grade. Don't really remember anything other than that we got some gray box with stuff in it.
>>
>>38834918
it's a california discord
>>
>>38835045
ew. as if I'd ever go to that shit state
>>
>>38833662
Yes. I was full of anxiety so I started drinking until I couldn't walk and ended up being driven home while puking in the back of a friend's car.

It wasn't fun. Other party I went to, people started smoking fucking crack so I got out of there.
>>
yeah, went like a few days ago. Had some drinks, they smoked, joked around a bit about shit. It wasn't like a crazy party with a million people so all the girls were there with their man, but still had a good time.
>>
>>38835045
califag here, was it up north?
>>
>>38835310
No, it was socal
>>
I go to parties once or twice a week. I often host preparties
>>
>>38833662

>onitis invites me to party
>finally my one big shot
>get spiked
>wake up in ditch
>stagger home
>she doesn't talk to me after this

Think I done goofed
>>
>>38833662
>all these dire robots thinking birthday party = party
lol, though I'm not much better (cyborg)

Anyways:
(1/?)
>20
>first real party I've been to, 4th of july weekend this year
>get invited by a friend I don't see often anymore
>youngest one there, friend is a couple years older than me
>about 20 people there, taking place in the living room/kitchen and backyard (house party)
>I only know 4 other people there
>there's a really cute girl at the party who I've never met, decide I'll try to talk to her once I've got the liquid confidence in me
>do 4+ pudding shots with some other alc, don't feel a thing
>realize I need to stop drinking water if I want to get drunk
>stop drinking water
>everybody else is getting tipsy
>I try to catch up by doing real shots, pulls, etc
>get drunk, not crazy drunk
>I go to the backyard
>start talking to robo-friendly normie I've met before
>he pulls a bong out of his backpack
>ohshit.png
>I've smoked weed before, never a bong
>take two big rips
>life starts moving as slowly and abruptly as a powerpoint
>begin puking
>friends have to take care of me the rest of the night
>tell them thank you every 30 seconds
>I wake up on my side the next morning, still at the house
>>
Was with a russian and german friends
>got really drunk
>talked shit
>tell every girl I like her
>sit with strangers who played card games
>imaged the germans are starting a new world war, told the russian we have to defend earth against nazi scum
>puked from a piece of spinache pizza
>heavy breathing, thought I was dying
>guys drag me to the owner's bed and watch over me in case something goes bad
>wake up
>people are chilling in front of tv, join them with a glass of water
>end of the night, everybody except 2 left before the night was over

meh, it ain't that great if you get wasted
>>
>>38835875
(2/2)
>I remember everything and almost everything after the bong hits
>realize I forgot my mission of taking to the qt
>get somewhat mad at myself
>talk to my friend who took care of me the whole time to fill me in on what happened and what I missed
>they tell me I was lucky to miss drama bullshit later in the night
>there was a threesome with a random girl who showed up later
>fights, some people getting kicked out, etc.
>get told that the qt isn't the kind of girl to fuck at parties
>whatever, I just wanted to make out
>never even got her name that night, just a couple dick throbbing sexy looks (I'm a virgin)
>slowly come to realize I was referred to as "that kid" who got more wasted and faster than everybody else
>noob mistake, everybody else was 2-6 years older than me
>they had to wash my puke off the backyard area with a hose
>realize I probably made an ass of myself in front of the qt and everyone else
>I may never see them again so who cares
It was my first party but I rate 6/10
>>
>>38833662
Yeah but I'm not a full robot I am a cyborg and went to mostly cyborg parties.

Full of metalheads and goths and LARPers and that sort of crowd where most of the girls are fat. A few normie parties and normie parties are actually extremely tame, quite boring even. Cyborg parties are the crazy ones with loads of drugs and people hooking up.
>>
I'm an aspie who gets invited parties and idk what to do usually. I play beer pong and dominos and go into the pool when warned (it's hot so pools are in almost the houses) but what else? I'll hang around them and chat up other people watching. Or chat up people just hanging on the fringe for a sec. Sometimes I kinda wander it and see if I can penetrate group convos but I always feel I'm doing it wrong. What's 'crazy' shit my lack of fear can enable me to do but wouldn't be trying too hard among typical normies?
>>
>>38833662
yes, my roomate peer pressured me into going, i cracked after several months of him bothering me about it

its definitely not for me, even when im drunk im still social anxiety around women and theres too many people around and i dont know what to do

just fuck normies
>>
>>38836060
your noobie mistake was smoking weed after drinking, try doing it the other way around.
>>
>>38836135
alt crowds are totally mad
>>
I sat on a fat girl, used some of my booze in a drinks mixer, flushed the toliet and it flooded since someone removed the pipe to it (flushed it twice) water filled everywhere but didn't get blamed for it, got on handjob off the fat girl while I was drunk under some sheets while talking to some normie who didn't notice, fingered and rubbed her clit after, put my cock to her face but she wouldn't suck it

some other shit happend to, was ok time
>>
>tfw haven't been to a party in 7 years
It sucks spending every 4th of july, halloween, new years, etc alone
Every party I've been to was 90% guys, and the few girls were there with their boyfriends. I've always wanted to go to a party with an equal ratio.
>>
>>38836603
Go clubbing, or go to ticket parties, house parries sre wesk desu
>>
Never once in my life.
I had a friend who was kinda "chad"-material, although he was chill too.
>>
>>38833662
>invited to college party because chads in group project
>show up and steal as much beer as I can then leave

Also
>steal an unopened pack of cheese since I ran out at home
>>
>>38836677
wtf bro. u a dick.
>>
>>38833662
I have a few chad friends who know I'm home alone 90% of the time so I'm constantly asked if my house can be used to host a party. I always say no because I don't want a bunch of normie strangers showing up to my house.
>>
File: 1501483899230.jpg (78KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
1501483899230.jpg
78KB, 1024x542px
I had a friend from primary school who I was best friends with for a lot of years when I was younger, at one point last year (when I was 19) he started inviting me to everything, he knows I have been on anti-depressants for a long time and I guess for felt bad for me, I liked going though, but I guess the pity dried up because he couldn't give less of a shit about me again.
>>
>>38836818
the problem is you only took and never gave, you should've invited him to other fun stuff .
>>
>>38833662
If drinking alcohol with 2 or 3 friends is considered a party then yes
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 800x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 800x677px
>>38836435
I hadn't considered that, thanks friend
>>
>>38836860
I don't have any friends to gather with or anything else going on in my life, what am I going to invite him to? stewing in my room?
>>
>>38833819
> one remotely good buddy
>>
>>38834307
You sound like a regular faggot, go back to videogames and plebbit
>>
>>38833662
Most robots have never been invited to a party,but you find yourself in luck because we have 4140140141094231 thousand normies in r9k.
>>
>>38836930
Dont pity yourself brother, try another crowd, move to Goa or Nairobi even Seoul. Find a crowd who like you and you like.
>>
>>38835404
Near Fresno?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.