[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys do you think this could go on go fund me? >be me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: oldlaptop .png (362KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
oldlaptop .png
362KB, 854x480px
Hey guys do you think this could go on go fund me?

>be me
>son of Armenian whore that left me when I was 2
>went to dif and some family adopted me
>pretty nice guys overall
>years pass im now in Jr high school
>adoptive parents get divorced and decide that they don't want me anymore
>15 not a child anymore so DIF (Child services equivalent in the US) won't take me
>wander for a while and become a hobbo
>I survived became of good people that gave me money
>first 58 pesos I got I spend on cardboard and a blanket and went into a mountain to sleep
>two months went by I hadn't showered in 2 or 3 months
>being a hobbo is fucking awful nights are harsh and you can die in the day if you don't find any water
>usually go to restaurant where they give me the leftovers if they're not assholes
>at this point I have lost track on how long I've been a hobbo
>travel around the country and I have no idea where I am, not that I really care
>go to look in the trash nearby a taxi and combi station.
>one middle aged man offers me a sandwich half eaten his name is Henry
>sure
>then ask me what I'm doing and where my parents are
>tell him my story
>he tells me he can offer me a job as a cacharpo
>wtf is that
>tells me I clean up the taxis and combis and yell the routes and also tell jokes
>okay
>first we need to give you a fucking shower
>go to his house, a ugly house, there's foundations In some parts, one bathroom without shower just a bucket and no hot water, but take the bath anyway
>he says I can stay in his house in some old couch he has
>pretty fine by me
>next day I went to work with Henry
>pretty much easy job any retard would do it but really tired at the end
>get paid 100-150 pesos depending on the day
>whatever I just yell and clean
>some years pass by and Henry and I get along just fine.

Cont
||
||
>>
>he starts teaching me English and algebra
>we even bought a new boiler a table and a new couch
>passed year January Henry develops pneumoia
>dies after 8 months since diagnosed with the disease
>three months pass by and I still miss Henry without him I might have end up dead by starvation
>keep working in the base cleaning up and washing taxis and combis
>Henry left his house for me or so I Tought I had the keys and lived there
>after 7 months since Henry died someone knocks on the door
>a guy that apparently works for the municipality
>tells me they are planning on tearing down the house
>wtf no its mine
>may I see the papers he say
>don't have any
>police man evict me and also stole some money I had
>still Henry left me his combi so I still have somewhere to rest the eyes
>save some money and buy a old laptop
>register in prepa en Linea (high school online
>forgot that I need a fucking psu for it to charge
>go to some mexican suburbs and find an abandoned house
>break in so I can recharge the laptop
>do this on some houses
>watch and register on a book where people live and don't live so I can try to break in
>been doing this for a few weeks now

That's pretty much it guys basically I'm a orphan man that wants to finish High school and I'm really poor I'm working illegaly (without a permission) so it's about time to be homeless again I also eat only junk food sugar, cheap bred chips hot dogs from 7/11 and I think I'm gonna get diabetes and also has provoked me several acne before with Henry we used to buy vegetables fruit cereals oats, beans and I don't earn much by working as a illegal driver.
Usually because the others drivers know I'm illegal and have to pay a fee to them to let me work and gasoline.

Could anyone help me?

Also thanks for making me feel less shittier.
>>
So are you in Armenia?
Have you tried to emigrate to a more hobo-friendly country? I don't really know how could I help you
>>
humm seems like a shitty life but you shuld just try to get paper, a side job and a real university/course. Online lesson is useless and have 0 value. The only online stuff which actually work is IT. I m sorry i wuld love to help you but i live i n France, have some trouble to afford my rent but my life is really comfy, just keep going, anon, you already did well, life is suppose to be shitty hard and painfull, so when you last breath will come you ll be happy to fight and will rest in peace.
You are a real man, all the other people are shit in comparaison of you, our future need strong man like you.
>>
>>38833687
It's backed by the SEP (public secretary of Mexico) so it does have value and any job that can take me out of this hell ask you for a hs diploma and thanks for you kind words. They are really warming
>>38833594
I'm from Mexico son of an Armenian whore
>>
>>38833761
Como sabes era una prostituta? Pondras tu foto? A que hora te metes en casas abandonadas? Las que se ven t y con maleza?
>>
>>38833761
SEP should be Secretary of Public Education wey
>>
>>38833474
Tecosto 1000 pesos? Se ve mal cuidada?
>>
>>38833474
Imbecil eres menor de edad hasta los 18... Te jodieron gacho
>>
>>38833474
Y no redactas nada fuck you Rafita
>>
>>38833687
Faggot francesito
>>
>>38833474
>>38833517
Sos un hombre de verdad anon, te deseo suerte
>>
>>38833474
If you've been homeless all this time, why do you know about 4chan and why would you come here for help?
>>
>>38833474
Te pusiste a pensar en quedarte en una casa abandonada mas tiempo?
>>
>>38834620
Amigo espanol... Apruebas ese tonto ande entrando a casas ajenas?
>>
>>38834691
Tuvo 15 years. Also adoptive parents were shitty with you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.