[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEST YOUR ROBOT SKILLS >browsing the book store >see qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: adsg.jpg (209KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adsg.jpg
209KB, 1080x1080px
TEST YOUR ROBOT SKILLS
>browsing the book store
>see qt in the aisle
wat do
>>
>abruptly divert course as if I didn't mean to go down that aisle
>realize she probably saw me and I looked retarded
>leave store
>>
Trick question, a robot wouldn't be out in public in the first place
>>
> begin furiously agitating my pathetic 5 and a half inch penis
>>
File: d-frollo-intro-20.png (459KB, 813x602px) Image search: [Google]
d-frollo-intro-20.png
459KB, 813x602px
>When the (You)s from yesterday were not enough so OP remakes his thread

I can't be the only one disappointed in him can I?
>>
>>38832765
>inside a bookstore with a drink
Dumb cunt.
>>
>Wonder why I'm in a store
>might as well see if there's anything worth buying (there isn't)
>leave
>>
File: image-25_1.jpg (40KB, 659x960px) Image search: [Google]
image-25_1.jpg
40KB, 659x960px
Walk past her and step over the legs she's rudely extending across the aisle. probably steam a little bit about how fucking inconsiderate and annoying roasties are. Find and buy the book i'm looking for, go home, and jack off to 2d /k/ girls and traps because I'm not a slave to the three dimensional pink flesh
>>
Pass by uninterested
>>
Tell her to move her rude ass up out the aisle

> gay, not intimidated by selfish stacies
>>
>>38832823
I believe you have robot mixed up with wizard.
>>
>>38832765
stutter and then mumur quietly while shimmying around her leg. When she says "Did you say something?" ill stutter some more and walk away awkwardly.
>>
>>38832765
>remember that i haven't left the house in 5 years
>die from oxygen overdose
>while dying try to maneuver my body so that it falls on her
>>
>>38832765
>don't even acknowledge her [reeeeeeeeeeeeee]
>>
Start masturbating around a corner, when I'm close to cumming I'll run up to her, give her a facial, and run away.
>>
File: 1402197056038.jpg (6KB, 309x270px) Image search: [Google]
1402197056038.jpg
6KB, 309x270px
>>38832765
>Hey, what book are you reading?
>Is that, perhaps, Plato?
>Start to raise my right eye-brow
>You know what you'd rather be reading?
>Your number on a piece of paper as you hand it to me

It's that easy, and I've done it multiple times IRL, and I've gotten with so many girls doing shit like this.
>>
piss on her, vomit in trash can
>>
>>38832765
Just stand there and stare at her the whole time, sometimes pretending to do something else so she wont notice me staring at her
>>
>>38832765
>Pull a pooping bandit in her coffee.
>>
>>38832765
See if she is reading anything i like. If she is, comment on it and see her reaction. If she isnt, say "excuse me" in order to make her move her fucking legs taking my walking space with her worthless literature.
>>
>>38832863
>what is Barnes & Noble
pleb
>>
>>38832765
>hello gatekeeper how much is the troll toll?
>>
>>38832765
>awkwardly walk away from the aisle even if I needed a book in it while trying not to look at her
just fuck my life up
>>
>start sweating
>turn around
>leave
>>
File: Ud9Cj.png (377KB, 376x498px) Image search: [Google]
Ud9Cj.png
377KB, 376x498px
>>38832765
>COME HERE YOU, I LIKE YOU
>>
>>38832765
>accidentily give her a flirty look
>realise what you just did
>you have to go past her cus ur walking her direction
>see her smiling at you ready for convo cus your looks dont match your mental state
>get nervous look away
>fake vibration feeling in pocket and pick up phone
>slowly leave store talking to yourself
>run
>>
>>38833583
Basically and originaly this
>>
>>38832765
>sit down next to her
>"hey, nice book, what'chu reading?"
>>
>>38832765
Pretend didn't see her and walk to her then fall her over then rub my dick in her face
>>
>>38832838
Five and a half inches isn't pathetic, but it is mediocre
>>
>>38832765
>I start imagining how good it would be to have a female friend or girlfriend
>then I start imagining how bad and uncortable it would be to have a female friend or girlfriend
>stand still thinking if it is worth it
>I remind myself of how bad I feel when talking to women
>do nothing
>go home
>>
>>38834251
everytime with everygirl fuck me
>>
File: angry-jew.jpg (45KB, 440x515px) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew.jpg
45KB, 440x515px
>>38832765
This aint a library, buy the book or get out shiksa. Also no drinks allowed.
>>
>>38832765

Step over her.
>>
>>38834390
That's a Barnes and Noble, many of which have coffee shops right in them, so yes drinks are allowed.
>>
I've actually tried going up and talking to her, but she just rolled her eyes and walked away. Happened twice.

That whole "BRO YOU MISS 100 PERCENT OF THE SHOTS" its bullshit. This isn't fucking basketball, this is dating and it's a soul crushing experience.
>>
>>38833089
That sounds autistic but you are saying it to a woman so i have to try it now.
>>
>>38832765
>oh wow, hi, that book looks interesting
>female turns her head in disgust towards me, a snarl curling her lip
>see immense hatred in her eyes
>No Thanks
>she turns back to her book

When the nukes drop, i will kill indiscriminately. law is the only thing stopping me from committing mass violence. I would slit this whores throat. God i cant wait until there are no more police or politicians.
>>
>>38834923
HAHA HEY BRO YOU MISS 100% OF THE SHOTS U DONT TAKE BRAH LMAO

TAKE THE SHOTS BRO]

these people want you to fail so they have less competition
>>
>>38835452
high test psycho bro
>>
>>38834251
This. Fuck me
>>
>>38833607
This. Oregaboboboboo gfjxkdk
>>
>>38834923
you know, its almost 4 am here, im crying because your 100% right. literally my soul is in pain, because im completely rejected by society. Today i was walking through my city centre, and i felt immense anger. i have no friends, i have no one. society has rejected me. im pretty ugly, its just not gonna happen.

im going back into cocoon mode, it was literally ok until i left the house today. please god let me not be so sad.
>>
>>38832765
step over here legs and let out a greasy fart while I pass her nostrils
>>
>>38832765
>do very bad moonwalk past her
>grab the big book of pokemon knocking over the other books around it
>keep bad moonwalking away until i go around an aisle and then turn around and walk normal
>leave big book of pokemon in religious section and leave store before mommy finds me and tells me i shouldn't leave her side at the mall anymore
>>
excuse me, im trying to get that zelda book, can you movie??? reeeeee
>>
>>38832765
If you need a book from the aisle, ask her politely to move so you can get it.

at this point, start small talking, proceed to flirting, some other steps, then insert p in v

Otherwise, just move on and don't bug her.
>>
>>38832765
>sitting in front of teen romance section
>Starbucks
I'd leave and come back at night when no one gives a shit to browse Barnes and Noble.
>>
File: 1498172080639.jpg (176KB, 1331x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1498172080639.jpg
176KB, 1331x1380px
>>38832765
>stare for some seconds, look away if she looks back
>go home and feel guilty, then remember I didn't order the book for tomorrow
>>
File: zhGrus9.png (97KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
zhGrus9.png
97KB, 403x392px
>>38832765
EY BITCH. GET OUTTA THE WAY, I WANNA SEE IF THEY HAVE THE NEW JOJONIUM
>>
>>38833089
are you at least moderately attractive? x/10?
>>
>>38832765
*unsheathes katana*
wench, if i were u i'd move..
oh? not gonna move the leggies are you?
*does shadowclone jitsu*
take this...
*slices her legs into pieces*
heh.. next time.. show me some respect..
roastie.......
*sheathes katana and picks up a copy of big book of pokemon*
>>
>>38832765
>Get the fuck out of the way
She'd probably get her boyfriend to beat me up but ah well.
>>
>>38833089
i mean, i dont hate you... its not your fault. its the roasties fault.

However... when we're in an underground subway system, the nukes have devastated all life above ground, i may or may not slit your throat. i havent decided yet. im fairly unstable. it depends on your attitude.

If you help me kill former police, anyone who works in the legal system, or anyone connected to politicians, i will let you live. So help me god if you stab me in the back after i spare you, i shall behead you in public. you seem like a treacherous sort of fuck. Treason will not go unpunished.

Just so you know where we stand.
>>
>>38836360
yeah well dont worry because when the nukes drop, we can just add him to the list. i have a list of occupations that will be punished when the time is right. Think how cathartic it would be to see such a person cower in fear as blood spurts forth from their neck after you've stabbed them multiple times.
>>
leave her to read her book, try not to be much of a nuisance if i have to pass through.
just because she is attractive doesnt mean she's obliged to suffer every male's approach.
>>
>>38835452
>>38836419
>>38836436
are you a 13 year old or just autistic? serious question.
>>
>>38832765
"I dont want to step over you if i can help it"
>>
>>38836678
no, im 29. i have scitzo affective disorder. i hear things man and its fucking hard. this is why the world needs to end, so we can rebuild. i have a whole strategy for survival, its going to be difficult, but you have to take pleasure in the suffering of others. there will be no room for compassion.

Its sad but its the nature of the human condition. we can pretend we are civilised, but lets see what happens when theres no water in the tap, and no food in the stores. Even the UN acknowledges every major city of 5 million plus is one week away from cannibalism.
>>
>>38832861
he always makes this shit thread
>>
File: alwaysSunnyShot.png (1MB, 1679x1050px) Image search: [Google]
alwaysSunnyShot.png
1MB, 1679x1050px
>>38832765
>hold my step for a few seconds, analyzing if there's a better route to my destination
>fuck, nope, somehow every other route is blocked
>approach as far right as possible
>mutter out an awkward fumbling "excuse me" as I walk over her as far to the right as possible
>continue, red in the face, heart rushing, while overthinking that entire interaction
>>
>>38836745
how would the world ending help with your mental health? Current society or post-apocalyptic dystopia, the way you perceive reality will stay the same.
I however agree about rebuilding civilization.
>Its sad but its the nature of the human condition. we can pretend we are civilised, but lets see what happens when theres no water in the tap, and no food in the stores.
That's why we have laws, so we are obligued to be civilized. Of course, no type of government is perfect but what will you do if we lose every type of power that makes people act civilized to each other?
After the nukes drop, and that power dissapears what do you want to do? You just want to survive? or do you want it to happen so you can be the new power?
Either way, another form of government would arise eventually, people naturally seek civilization,
So are you content with just surviving comfortably during your lifetime, or do you want to become the new law?
>>
>"Wow, is that a Minecraft book?"
>"Hey, did you hear about the player who told the witch her home was destroyed?"
>>
>be me
>on my way to put my book back bc not enough gbp
>already feel humiliated from dealing with clerk
>back of neck feels on fire and hairs feel like they are crawling.
>TFW have super autism
>see stupid roastie whore reading a book right under where mine goes.
>mumble excuse me
>she doesn't move
>say it again channeling my inner Chad
>inner Chad doesn't come out just end up making weird squeaking noise
>she looks up disgusted
>"can I help you"
>run out the door before she finishes her sentence
>pretty sure I knocked over a bunch of books on my way out
>Don't think I can ever go back there

And that's the story of how I stopped reading bc shitty small town and only one bookstore/library
>>
>>38836944
Me at work every day with every cute girl I go near...
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.