[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when that cute girl at work tells you shes single >when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW[1].png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW[1].png
9KB, 365x378px
>when that cute girl at work tells you shes single
>when you do nothing about it
>when months go by
>when she tells you she has a boyfriend
>>
>>38832472
She wasn't into you. She hoped you'd share it with Chad so she wouldn't look like a whore telling him desperately.
>>
>>38832472
You should've done something.

You've only got yourself to blame. Your time spent on this earth is never worth anything, and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I don't know why you didn't try.

Rejection isn't going to tear you up inside, but the fact that you turned away from what could've been will.

"When I'm tired and thinking cold
I hide in my music, forget the day
And dream of a girl I used to know
I closed my eyes and she slipped away
She slipped away"
>>
This must be the normie feels thread, because none of this shit is relatable for robots.
>>
>>38832571
Don't listen to this fag. He is the guy that gives bowls of eggs to drunk girls.
>>
>>38832600
I know a true robot doesn't have a job, and I know a true robot doesn't talk to girls, but he was so close to becoming a true normie.
>>
File: 1501308365802.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501308365802.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>When that cute girl is extremely nice to you
>When she's giving what seems like blatant signals that she likes you
>When she casually drops that she's married while you're talking to her
>>
File: uP0LRgM.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uP0LRgM.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>>38832630

My job is my only human interaction.
>>
>>38832657
It's that way for most people.
>>
>>38832571
>Rejection isn't going to tear you up inside,
except it will
>>
>>38832703

>ask girl out at work
>she rejects you
>have to see her everyday for the next two years
>>
File: eggs.jpg (200KB, 970x1139px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
200KB, 970x1139px
>>38832620
That thread has me in stitches every time.
>>
>>38832703
For a short while, but you'll forget it.
Passivity is something you'll never forgive yourself for.

You can say "it didn't work out" when you're denied, but you can't say that when you never tried. You're stuck in a pattern with only yourself to blame for your failures. You were never denied. You never sent in a request, and you and you alone are responsible for it. You take the path of least resistance, and you ultimately hurt yourself by not trying.

It burns for a bit, but it's no where near the pain of being a failure by your own hand and your hand alone.

Please don't let it happen for years.
>>
>>38832650
>tfw the cute girl is nice to you
>tfw she's nice to everyone
>tfw she's just genuinely a nice person but you'll never, ever have a chance with her
Whatever. I didn't even want the apples.
>>
>>38832742
>Two years of being a background character in her life

You only feel what you let yourself feel.

She already knows you're attracted to her whether you ask or don't
>>
>>38832742
This feel really fucked up my head. I'm stupid for letting it but what's done is done
>>
>>38832854
>>38832832
Would you say this guy is right?
>>
>used to work at a grocery store as a department clerk
>typical aspie robot
>very few friends, spergy, and ugly
>always noticed this strange looking girl that'd come in with her dad and brother
>skinny, pale as hell, acne, strange jaw line, shy/timid, unkempt black hair, 1000 yard stare, and always wore an Adventure Time t-shirt
>always wanted to strike up a conversation with her because she struck me as the nerdy autist type
>Adventure Time was my shit at the time and could have easily talked about season 6 with her

I regret not trying. She was my type.
>>
File: 1473060457501.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473060457501.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>38832787
Jesus fuck listen you normalshit.
Women only want Chad.
Women only want men who are attractive, wealthy/successful, or interesting/engaging.
I am none of those things nor will I ever be. I have been and always will be an ugly, stupid, brainlet, boring and uninteresting person with no motivation or passion or anything.
So quit spouting your fucking bullshit of "lol just try you have to try xddd" when I KNOW after all these years that trying is fucking useless because I already know what's going to happen.
God I especially hate people like you that put false hope into peoples brains that obviously will never succeed. You're practically evil.
>>
>>38833094
Don't even bother with him anon. People like >>38832787 are mentally underdeveloped. If you made him take an IQ test he wouldn't go over double digits. They just can't comprehend. Stop trying, call them a faggot and get over it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.