[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to move in with random strangers soon Any of you niggas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488643790444.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488643790444.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>have to move in with random strangers soon

Any of you niggas do it? What was it like?
>>
why anon? greentext the story please. original
>>
>>38831389
I raped the family dog and my parents are kicking me out

nah I just have to move out for college lel
>>
>>38831369
Horrible. Especially if you have really bad social anxiety.
>>
I moved in with two dudes I'd never met a couple months ago. They're nice enough but we barely see each other and I rarely even text them unless it's about house related matters.

I previously lived with someone I knew quite well and it was fucking awful. It can really go both ways in either situation. If it works be glad it's working.
>>
I've lived with 64 roommates over 12 years.
It gets a bit tiresome but there were plenty of fun times too.
>>
>>38831369
You better go out alot anon or your roomates will hate you for never giving them any privacy/alone time with the stacies they bring home.
>>
>>38831426
you just have to get lucky with the type of people, also really depends on your own personality if you can do well in such a situation. I hope you know how to do all your chores by yourself because the other people will not clean up after you like mommy does.
>>
>>38831369
I do, is fine desu because of the hours of my job I hardly see anyone. I do share the bathrooms which I use flip flops.
>>
>>38831449
I do have bad anxiety. shit

>>38831502
Yeah I lived with 3 "friends" for a year too and I couldn't wait until the lease was up.

>>38831527
I plan on spending most of my time at school or gym or in my room playing vidya

also what the fuck is up with some places asking you to leave on the weekends? wtf
>>
>>38831449
I thought I could have a fresh start. I thought I could just focus on learning and starting my vague career. Didn't happen. I fucking hated it.
>>
>>38831698
Why exactly?

coconuts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.