[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most people can drive a car How hard is passing a driver's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sweaty pepe.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty pepe.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>most people can drive a car
How hard is passing a driver's test?

Not the physical driving one, but the first writing/answering questions one.

Is there something to focus on or study in particular before taking the test?
>>
>>38829853
>How hard is passing a driver's test?
I've heard the written portion is the easiest.

Though, I'm 25yo with no licence, so I might not be the best source.
>>
You have to learn a bunch of shit you forget in a month because it never matters irl. Stuff like what color is a snow plows siren light? What does this sign mean that literally doesn't exist?
>>
>>38829853
I'm pretty sure it depends on what state (not to mention what country) you're in. For me, it was pretty easy. Half of it was just common sense stuff, the other half was stuff you just kinda had to learn and could still reasonably deduce if you have enough background information.
>>
>>38829853
Depends on where you live I guess, but most written tests are retarded tier easy. Most of it you can answer without difficulties if you have an ounce of common sense. The rest is stuff you have to memorize and then forget forever
>>
>>38829853
Took mine in NY. It was a no-brainer. You've been watching people drive your whole life. How can you not pass the test?
>>
if you're from europe, its pretty easy, almost all of it is common sense, the theory part is the easiest
>>
>>38829853

I didn't get my license till I was 23, here's how you pass the written test if you live in America and there are long lines at the DMV.

>get a number at the DMV
>while you're waiting the hour+ for the DMV to call your number, start studying the book
>the book is really small and filled with advertisements so it should take an 1 and a half MAX to read the entire thing
>now that the book is fresh in your mind, take the test whenever you're done (it's important you do this 3 hours before 4 because I think the final written exam is done at 4 pm, they close at 5)
>take the test
>????
>profit

Congrats, you passed the piss easy test. For the driving portion, look up the videos on what not to do, watch all of them and remember them and you're good. The driving test in America is piss easy, even for someone like me who grew up without a car and taught myself how to drive.
>>
>>38829853
im in the uk and failed my first part (written/theory)

but only by 2 marks

i will try again soon shouldnt be so hard.
>>
>>38829853
Its a pain in the ass due to how theyre written
t. 26 year old autist with no license
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.