[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone been catfished before? I have recently, if anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501609338485.jpg (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501609338485.jpg
25KB, 300x250px
anyone been catfished before? I have recently, if anyone wishes to listen.
>>
>>38829629
Tell us your story

oregeno
>>
>>38829658
Ok.
>Meet a girl off r9k
>She claims to be from Romania and into md/lb
>I thought we hit it off when in fact she was toying with me
>last convo was on the Sunday after July 13th
>Try to contact her again weeks later, no response
>Later she deactivated her Kik entirely
That's all.
>>
>>38829721
That's not really catfishing. She didn't even get you to drive anywhere or send money (as far as I know). She just led you on and dropped you
>>
>>38829805
Well, telling me she would love to be my GF is kind of a stretch. It gave me false hope. She promised she would visit me and cook me something even.

Maybe it might not have been catfishing, but she was also talking to 3 other guys, so she probably dropped me for the best option or something.
>>
>>38829854
Yeah she was just doing what women do there, OP. Catfishing to me means some uggo sends pics of beautiful people, makes you think theyre beautiful, and gets you to meet up with them, only in the end to fiND out the truth (that she's Ugly)
>>
>>38829904
This is the reality of dating nowadays, huh. I was a fool to have trusted anyone from here. Acting all nice and coy.
>>
If you were catfished, but the person behind the account was actually even more attractive than the fake photos they were sending you, would you still be upset?
>>
>>38829929
Yap. I try not to get invested emotionally in anyone, because I know that I usually get attached to an ideal version of them (that my mind creates and projects onto them) instead of what they really are. Otherwise, let down is inevitable. There are genuinely good people, but it's better to have that wall. EMBRACE egoism : -)
>>
>>38829961
No but the thing is, she practically ghosted me and lied.
>>
>>38829961
No. But a scenario like that would have to be some kind of cruel prank played against me. Like "Haha, anon went for some dumpy chick. He is so desperate!"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.